PDA

View Full Version : Came out to my S.O... funniest reaction ever!

Violetgray
03-30-2007, 10:03 AM
The conversation, just yesterday, went like this (slightly paraphrasing)..

Me: So um, I have something to tell you..

Tara: So you said.. this sounds like its going to be really bad...

Me: You've seen me in drag on halloween, but the truth is I have more than just a passing interest with crossdressing..

Tara:....

Me: Tara?

Tara: I'm waiting for the rest of it....

Me: ..... ok.. um, I've been doing it of an on since I was little?

Tara: so is this why i haven't seen your apartment yet? Are you a hoochie?

Me: No, its because I'm embarrased of the mess, you can visit anytime you want, really.

Tara: So clean it up genius! Oh wait was I supposed to freak out back there? Ok here goes ::ahem::
OH YOU *******! HOW COULD YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER? ARE YOU JUST WITH ME TO GET MY CLOTHES? AM I A LESBIAN? ARE YOU A LESBIAN? ARE YOUR FALSIES BIGGER THAN MY REALIES? IS THAT WHY YOU OFFER TO DO MY MAKEUP, SO THAT I WON'T BE A PRETTY AS YOU?::CRYING:: WHY???? WHYYYYYYY??

Me: ok.. mental note.. Tara Doesn't care..

Tara: :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
03-30-2007, 10:07 AM
ok i HAVE to meet this Tara she sounds like my kinda girl :heehee:

Jenny Beth
03-30-2007, 10:20 AM
If I were you I'd clean up my apartment and invite her over...and I wouldn't worry about leaving my lingerie hanging to dry on the shower curtain rod.

kay2
03-30-2007, 10:36 AM
HILARIOUS!!
Her reaction was even funnier than my SO's - which was "Oh boy, can I borrow your skirts?"

Billijo49504
03-30-2007, 10:47 AM
So clean up the apptment, and then have her over for a real nice dinner cooked by you. And then you can show her your clothes....BJ

Syuviel
03-30-2007, 10:52 AM
:heehee: thats awesome!
clean your apartment and invite her over, silly!

SherriePall
03-30-2007, 12:58 PM
That's pretty much what my wife said when I told her. I mean all the capitalized stuff. Plus a whole lot more. If I typed everything she said that night, the system would crash from overload.
Violet -- Be good to this girl. She sounds like a keeper.

noname
03-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Fantastic! Glad that it went so well for you? Sounds like you have open minded sound SO.

ChristineRenee
03-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Good stuff...thanks for sharing that with us. Oh...and just make sure you don't look better than her when you're dressed...just in case! :heehee:

Mitzi
03-30-2007, 01:20 PM
That's absolutely great (or is the term, Fab)!!!

Sounds to me she either already knew, or had a hunch...she was sooo nonchalant. "Are you a hoochie?"...well, are you?

Mitzi

tifftg
03-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Wow, what a great story and terrific reaction. Sounds like the two of you will be great girlfriends.

tiffany

kerrianna
03-30-2007, 01:27 PM
LOL! :thumbsup:

You lucky girl - Tara sounds like a gem. She's got a wicked sense of humour.

:hugs: :love:

tommi
03-30-2007, 01:36 PM
:OMG: :kickbutt: You pick

RobertaFermina
03-30-2007, 01:41 PM
What a wonderful surprise!

Couldn't happen to a more wonderful Lady!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

LindaTS
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
That's great Violet, sounds like maybe you should keep her. I'm very happy that you found such a fantastic girl.

Stormgirl
03-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Tara sounds cool,invite Tara here?

leftyblueeyes
03-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Wow Violet,

That is perhaps my favorite post ever on either of the forums I frequent. For some reason, it really gave me a boost of confidence. I got divorced about 3 months ago partly due to my desire to crossdress (all she knew was that I wanted it. she wanted to know nothing more and the only thing I ever actually did with her knowledge was wear panties). I have been very afraid that I would never find a beautiful, vibrant, intelligent, loving and fun woman that could really embrace this side of me. I have read lots of stories, but for some reason they just didn't grab my guts as much as yours. Thank you so much for sharing. With such a small gesture, you may just have changed my life!

You know, if anyone of us holds back and doesn't share our stories, you never know whose life may have been affected but wasn't. Note to everyone: no how small or common your story may seem, someone out there may need to hear it the way only you share. So keep on writing!!!!!!!

Colette

Mistybtm
03-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Very nice you are so lucky (does sh have a sister LOL) best of luck to you both. A pic of the both of you would be great i think we all would like to meet the both of you.
Mistybtm.:D

sandra-leigh
03-30-2007, 05:40 PM
ARE YOU JUST WITH ME TO GET MY CLOTHES? AM I A LESBIAN? ARE YOU A LESBIAN? ARE YOUR FALSIES BIGGER THAN MY REALIES?

Either that gal is very quick-witted, or she's been doing research. Or she's dealt with crossdressing before (or talked to someone who has.)

Toyah
03-30-2007, 06:04 PM
She sounds like an absolute gem just dont try to out wit her!!!!!

Paula T
03-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Whats a "Hoochie" Pardon me for being ignorant.

That's absolutely great (or is the term, Fab)!!!

Sounds to me she either already knew, or had a hunch...she was sooo nonchalant. "Are you a hoochie?"...well, are you?

Mitzi

AmandaM
03-30-2007, 09:57 PM

Not the kind you bring home to mother. :eek:

With or without extra parts! woo-hoo!

Trisha
03-30-2007, 10:22 PM
im glad things went well for you any way you may now have a new shopping buddy as well as some one to go out with :D

uknowhoo
03-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Awesome! A keeper for sure!! Enjoy!

Mitzi
03-30-2007, 11:45 PM

Oops...could have sworn Tara in her rant asked that :o, or did I remember that from another thread...

Oh well, a hoochie is a prejorative term for hottie of questionable taste, I think...so there!!

Mitzi

ReginaS
03-31-2007, 12:32 AM
Congrats~! That is soooo cool. I've had that kind of reaction from *friends* (both male and female friends) but my first ex-wife not so good and other s/o's....let's just say I know I must be doing something wrong in picking them or in presentation. And my apartment is spotless (save for the pantyhose drying on the shower curtain).

Carin
03-31-2007, 03:48 AM
Me: ok.. mental note.. Tara Doesn't care..

Tara: :tongueout

Oh she cares, a lot, and she is going to have FUN :devil: FUN :devil: FUN with you on that score. So what are you doing on here :rolleyes: genius :rolleyes: you should be either cleaning up the apartment or already have done so and invited her over. Time for posting later.

Suzie S.
03-31-2007, 04:04 AM
That is wonderful Violet! Looks like this could be a great beginning for both of you! I hope this all keeps working well for you both, and wish you the best! :D

VickieBonne
03-31-2007, 07:13 AM
I dabbled in some minor dressing occassionally around my wife over the years. When I finally told her the "rest of the story", she simply said, "I knew all along."

I wish I'd known that earlier.

VickieBonne
03-31-2007, 07:19 AM
I dabbled in some minor dressing occassionally around my wife over the years. When I finally told her the "rest of the story", she simply said, "I knew all along."

I wish I'd known that earlier.

GinaVegas
03-31-2007, 07:34 AM
Nice reaction!

Sedona
03-31-2007, 08:51 AM
LUCKY!!!

Sounds like Tara is a keeper.

Cheers, and thanks for the story!

Penny
03-31-2007, 09:10 AM

I wish I'd known that earlier.Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.
When you clean up your apartment, don't forget the toilet seat. You know how we girls are.

Bobbi Lynn
03-31-2007, 11:33 AM
SUPER!!! Now it can be Halloween everyday! I'm really happy for you.