PDA

View Full Version : Out to big sis!

cindychan
03-30-2007, 12:49 PM
I came out yesterday to my older sister and it went very well. We went to a park with the whole family, then after lunch I asked her to come walk with me, where I showed her pictures of me enfemme. She was shocked at how much different I looked in them. Then she said no matter what I do she supported me 100%. After that came many questions about how long I've been doing it, and what I wear for underware, which I thought was odd but then again she was a bit shocked. We joked around and had a good time. She couln't stop commenting on how good I look enfemme and that I really look like some female cousins of ours. Everything went super with the introduction of "the third sister"-which is a good icebreaker when coming out. At the car my daughter asked for her little pink purse that I was carrying, then of course my sister and other sister who I came out to cracked a joked and we all laughed. It was a pretty good day:happy:

bobbiebabe
03-30-2007, 01:03 PM
that was A very good day >>im Very happy for you ,,,LOVe Bobbieeeeeeeeeeeee

CandyDarling
03-30-2007, 01:31 PM
That is so wonderful and encouraging.

kerrianna
03-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Awww Cindy, that's wonderful. :hugs: :love:

Your sisters sound great. I can just see the 3 sisters together. :happy:

RobertaFermina
03-30-2007, 01:46 PM
From Suspense to Joy ! Family Joy.

The world of Acceptance is getting bigger ? Or do we get to see how big it is when we (you!) have the courage to find out ?

Thanks for taking those corageous steps!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

LindaTS
03-30-2007, 01:50 PM
It sounds like you and Violet are both batting .1000 Good for you both.

myMichelle
03-30-2007, 04:08 PM
That's great news. I'm so glad your sister is/was accepting...I imagine you two will have many interesting talks in the days to come. I have one sister, a year younger than I am. I have come out to her, but she's not totally comfortable with the whole concept of her big bro wearing a skirt...but I'm ok with that reaction, because no matter what, she can never say I didn't tell her.

cindychan
03-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Thanks gals;) I was a bit anxious, but the relief made it worth it. I feel like I can breathe better now. I have to admit that hearing from other gals on this forum has helped me out tremendously with being brave and talking about this with others. :hugs:

danielle_from_cal
03-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Good for you! I told my mother and one of my sisters last year and have never regretted it. It's nice to not have to hide the real me from them. Only two more sisters, three brothers, and a wife to go!

Trisha
03-30-2007, 10:33 PM
good for you i have just told my freinds and family even my mother who did not bat an eye freinds now say whats up girl insted of whats up mate but then i am english and its a greeting thing :D

jasmine57
03-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Good for you Cindy. I hope things go as well for me when I get the courage to come out. Sounds like you had wonderful day.
:love:
Jasmine

boygirl
03-31-2007, 08:13 AM
Great job hun-
you did a wonderful job, keep up the lovely work.

Chrissy

Myst
03-31-2007, 08:51 AM
Good for you, Cindychan! I'm sure there must be a certain comfort after telling someone who's close to you.

Myst :star:

Gina_darling
03-31-2007, 11:04 AM
That's great, I'm happy for you. I came out to a couple of family members about 3 weeks ago it seemed to go ok. There is still a bit of tension I feel though so I won't dress in front of them.

Good luck and enjoy shopping with your sisters!

Carin
03-31-2007, 03:33 PM
How exciting for you that it turned out that way. Ther eis nothing like a good big sister.

And another brick comes down off the wall.

RachelDenise
03-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Cindy, excellent. You have a wonderful family!

Angie G
03-31-2007, 08:45 PM
Thats great Cindy your a lucky girl hun :hugs:
Angie

CDTiffany
03-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Thats what Big Sisters are for!!!! good for you!
XOXO Tiffany

cindychan
04-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Well I think it would have been harder have brothers, thankfully I only have older sisters;)

Shelly18
04-11-2007, 09:44 AM
that is great i kno that it is great to have an older sis that is supporting because my sis helps me dress all the time i am 18 and she is 19 and we are bout the same size so her clothes fir real well I love the sis being supportive now its time to make the parents understand

Toni Shelton
04-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Go Girl, It feels wonderful dosn't it?

Michelle 51
04-11-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm glad for you.I only came out to my wife but i have a sister who make's vintage clothing and if i could choose 1 sister to come out to it would be her( for purely selfish reason's) but i probaly never will. Justabit

cindychan
04-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Well I'm at the point in life where it is "reset button" time. Might as well tell loved ones about it and get it out of the way. Sad thing is my parents know for the most part because my ex ratted me out to alot of people, yet I can't be totally honest with them about it (I think it would destory my father). To them they have convinced themselves I'm not a cd, cause I don't do it 24/7:sad:

Andrea_girl
04-11-2007, 06:07 PM
you are so brave

well done!!!!
good for you girl