PDA

View Full Version : Feminine results for unfeminine means...

Karren H
03-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Ok maybe this is a little off the wall but would you expect anything different and it is Friday!! So were getting read for a trip, my wife has everything packed in the car including the shared tweezers... Dang!!! Missed a couple this morning!!! So after a quick search for a backup pair proves fruitless.... Mrs McGiver takes over!!! And out come the needle nose plyers!!! And it worked like a charm!!! So who needs those cute little tweezers when you can have a manly tool!! Hmmmmm. That didn't come out right!!! Hehe

So how else has had to improvise in an unladylike manor to get the desired fem results?? Or is it just me??

:)

Love Karren

Toyah
03-30-2007, 01:09 PM
I hold my panties up with binder twine, stuff my bra with UNF bolts (I like the weight) and find used engine oil gives my hair a silky shine :D

SherriePall
03-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Karren -- Are you Tim "The Toolman" Taylor in drag?

trannie T
03-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Have you ever trimmed your nails on a bench grinder? You might be a crossdresser.

marie354
03-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Let's see...
I've trimmed my nails with wire cutters. Especially toenails.
I didn't have any polish one day so I painted my toenails with a red magic-marker.
I still use the "Nippy Cutters" (Flush cutting wire cutters) from Radio Shack to cut my toenails. My toenails must be made of steel... I broke a regular toenail clipper once while trimming them.

paulaN
03-30-2007, 06:27 PM
oh no!!! karren. how should I put this. you might be a redneck if you pluck your eye brows with pliers.

susie evans
03-30-2007, 07:36 PM
karren with my eye sight i would probaly pull one of my eyes out :eek:

susie

vbcdgrl
03-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Ouch, Karren! I can't stand the thought of plucking eyebrows or whatever, so I use this little electric nose hair clipper. Of course , I use guy razors to shave the rest of me, including the face. There's really no difference except the ladies razor is pink. Once I have shaved and trimmed my body and facial hair, the rest of my dressing ritual is purely femme.
I have used needle nose pliers and a soldering iron to fix my femme jewelry.

Vikki

jasmine57
03-30-2007, 10:40 PM
I've got to give it to you. At least you can adapt and over come. I'm not quite as inventive as you are. By the way the new avitar looks great.
:love:
Jasmine

Jenny Beth
03-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Just don't use a belt sander to shave those legs.....:heehee:

trannie T
03-31-2007, 12:37 AM
Have you ever used duct tape to create cleavege?

RobertaFermina
03-31-2007, 04:06 AM
Ditto on the Duct Tape Cleavage - Geesh though, it leaves a goopy tacky mess on my chest !

Brianna Lovely
03-31-2007, 04:28 AM
Mmm, I use a straw to hold the litte backing thing for my stud earrings. Can't put them on with my long nails, giggle.

And I take them off using needle-nose pliers.

Carin
03-31-2007, 04:30 AM
Ditto on the Duct Tape Cleavage - Geesh though, it leaves a goopy tacky mess on my chest !

And not much hair, I imagine. :yikes:
:hugs:

Paulacder
03-31-2007, 05:12 AM
If you ever painted your finger nails with a Sharpie Marker, Your a Red Neck.:happy:

Suzie S.
03-31-2007, 05:18 AM
I wish I was that imaginative, Karren! The only thing I can think of is that I've used my guy electric razor to shave my legs if I'm in a hurry. :p

Karren H
03-31-2007, 06:53 AM
Jill of all trades, Mistress of none!!

Well I have used sandpaper on my legs.... Sally Henson hair removal pads are actually 400 grit sandpaper!! Abd they work just aren't fast enough for me... Now the belt sander is an ideal!! Hehe

Ohhhh. And I've never needed to resport to tuct tape to achieve cleavage!! Though I have used hockey tape in the tucking process before!! :D

Love Karren

cindybarnes
03-31-2007, 07:03 AM
Karen thats funny !
I recently saw a new way to set hair, its called Ric Rak set or wave and could not find the rods that they used. Well in desperation to try this I ended up donating a dozen arrows from my hunting stuff . Well they worked great but will never fly again LOL
Here is a link to see what I was trying
Cindy

http://f9g.yahoofs.com/groups/g_8674873/57f1/__sr_/6c41.jpg?grIZoDGB4WDfNyZJ

Angie G
03-31-2007, 07:18 AM
Not yet hun :hugs:
Angie

Jenny Beth
03-31-2007, 08:48 AM
Jill of all trades, Mistress of none!!

Well I have used sandpaper on my legs.... Sally Henson hair removal pads are actually 400 grit sandpaper!! Abd they work just aren't fast enough for me... Now the belt sander is an ideal!! Hehe

Ohhhh. And I've never needed to resport to tuct tape to achieve cleavage!! Though I have used hockey tape in the tucking process before!! :D

Love Karren

If you're gonna use a belt sander don't use 80 grit, you'll get a bit of a rash!

Kate Simmons
03-31-2007, 09:20 AM
Karren, you could make millions if you put your mind to it. I first thought of a pilot for a TV series, "Mc Karren" who devises ingenious ways to do femme stuff with ordinary gadgets. Well, you more or less devise already, not to mention your impeccable planning for femme stuff. The twist here though would be using so called "guy stuff" to become a gal. I've done some nutty stuff over the years myself. Had no makeup, so I "made" my own using non-toxic markers and talcum powder to make eye shadow, mascara, liner and face powder. This was done by using the powder to absorb the colors (tedious but it worked). Then blended the red powder I made to mix with petroleum jelly to make lip gloss. I've also made "corsets" with tight elastic bands used for dressmaking. My crowning touch was using a 50/50 mix of water and antifreeze and pouring it into surgical gloves to make breast forms. This was tricky though as you had make sure most of the air was out before you tied them off but just enough to let it move around so they could "bounce" when you walked. That is ancient history though. It's too easy nowadays.:heehee:

marie354
03-31-2007, 09:51 AM
If you ever painted your finger nails with a Sharpie Marker, Your a Red Neck.:happy:

Guilty as charged!

Karen thats funny !
I recently saw a new way to set hair, its called Ric Rak set or wave and could not find the rods that they used. Well in desperation to try this I ended up donating a dozen arrows from my hunting stuff . Well they worked great but will never fly again LOL
Here is a link to see what I was trying
Cindy

http://f9g.yahoofs.com/groups/g_8674873/57f1/__sr_/6c41.jpg?grIZoDGB4WDfNyZJ

Looks like that plastic covered coat-hanger wire or 12ga. electrical wire.

:hugs:

Sophia Rearen
04-04-2007, 04:53 PM
One step better, needle nose vice grips. Less stress on the finger tips and easier on those stubborn brows.

MarinaTwelve200
04-04-2007, 05:12 PM
When I didnt have any nail polish, I painted my (glue on) nails with acrylic (water based) artist paint and used spray clear polyurathane varnish to seal them and give them a shine. Worked very well.

Kristen Kelly
04-05-2007, 03:43 AM
Used leftover brush touch-up car paint from car I had to paint nails so, they were Firebird Red

TxKimberly
04-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Now that I have your attention! ROFL
I've used dikes (wire cutters) to trim my nails. I've seen others on this thread have done the same. I play guitar and if the nails on the left hand are TOO long you can't press the strings down well. When that happens and i want to play, I'll use what ever is handy to cut the nails.
Kim