PDA

View Full Version : brownies - sorry guys

bi_weird
03-30-2007, 05:42 PM
hey guys! Sorry about the lack of brownies! I'm visiting another grad school and have limited internet access. So here we go, brownies all around!
*hands out pans of brownies: Mississippi Mud, extra chocolate, caramel swirl, with rainbow sprinkles, rum laced, and all of the above*
In other news, I'm being brave. Usually I'm really closeted at these things because it doesn't feel safe to be out in a new state where I don't know anyone, and I'm REALLY chicken about reading this site anywhere that isn't my house, but I'm at a public computing site and catching up on threads. Anyay time to run to dinner, but I'll be back tomorrow night when I'll actually have time to comment.

pocoyo
03-30-2007, 05:56 PM
mmm.. brownies :drooling:
I could really do with some of those!

Good to see you popping in, even while you're at another school :D yay!

And well done for being brave.. woo!

Thanks bi! See you soon :hugs: :love:

Dasein9
03-30-2007, 05:57 PM
No need to apologise when you're handing out brownies!

CaptLex
03-30-2007, 08:39 PM
No need to apologise when you're handing out brownies!

:yt: What he said! Aww, does this mean you miss us, Bi? I'm taking one of each - don't want to go through brownie withdrawal till Bi gets back. :heehee:

Tristan
03-30-2007, 09:17 PM
hey guys! Sorry about the lack of brownies! I'm visiting another grad school and have limited internet access. So here we go, brownies all around!
*hands out pans of brownies: Mississippi Mud, extra chocolate, caramel swirl, with rainbow sprinkles, rum laced, and all of the above*
In other news, I'm being brave. Usually I'm really closeted at these things because it doesn't feel safe to be out in a new state where I don't know anyone, and I'm REALLY chicken about reading this site anywhere that isn't my house, but I'm at a public computing site and catching up on threads. Anyay time to run to dinner, but I'll be back tomorrow night when I'll actually have time to comment.

yayyyyyyyyyyy brownies *loads up on brownies and adds some ice cream on top and devours into the sweet treats*

soooooooooooooooooooooooo totalllly forgiven bi!

John
03-31-2007, 03:50 AM
In other news, I'm being brave.

Super bi!! *hums superman tune* come, to the brownie-mobile!!!

pocoyo
03-31-2007, 08:38 AM
come, to the brownie-mobile!!!

Hehehehehe!

Question Mark
03-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Ahhhh... *tackles the brownies*

bi_weird
04-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Super bi!! *hums superman tune* come, to the brownie-mobile!!!

DuDE brownie-mobile! I'm liking that!