PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Compliment

Brianna Lovely
03-30-2007, 06:19 PM
I was out and about today, doing some chores. I had stopped at a Sally's store and picked up some nail polish for my Easter colors. I stopped by my salon to show the colors to my nail tech. She had a customer, a GG in her mid twenties, and the customer said she loved my nails. That made me feel so good, but things were about to get better.

I stopped by the post office to pick up my mail, and received a belated birthday card from a dear married couple. the card contained a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure at my favorite salon. (now I know why my GG friend wanted to know who did my nails, giggle)

Next stop was a different salon, to have my brows waxed and trimmed. The last time I had seen Jennifer to do my brows, she asked me if I had any pictures of myself fully dressed, so I brought some to show her.

Jennifer looked at the six photos I had brought. She went through them about four times and kept looking at them then looking at me. Then she asked me who did my makeup, I told her I do my own. She said I do a very good job.

Then she gave me the greatest compliment ever. She looked at the photos again, then said, "You look good, your clothes are right for you and I like your hair too. You could be one of those Plus-Size Models."

Wow, that made my day. What a wonderful day.

paulaN
03-30-2007, 06:22 PM
wow!!!!! wonderful day. Sounds like cloud nine to me.

Trisha
03-30-2007, 10:20 PM
yep you had a good day allright it does make you feel good when you get a nice compliment it gets me all the time :D

jasmine57
03-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Don't compliments make all the work seem worth while. Glad you had a wonderful day.
:love:
Jasmine

Suzie S.
03-31-2007, 04:12 AM
That's great Brianna! :thumbsup: A little ego boost goes a long way! You must be in heaven right now! :D

Brianna Lovely
03-31-2007, 04:15 AM
Thank you girls, it was a very special day.

Today I'm going to a picnic and wearing a camo skirt and olive tee.

Carin
03-31-2007, 04:38 AM
A little complement will always go a looooooooooooong way.

Everybody,
Put one on you agenda for tomorrow.

DawnL
03-31-2007, 06:55 AM
Wow Brianna, what a great day, and a new career to boot.

Angie G
03-31-2007, 07:44 AM
That was a good day hun :hugs:
Angie