PDA

View Full Version : Party Request / Don't be afraid to have fun

pocoyo
03-30-2007, 06:37 PM
I know it's a little early, but I was wondering if you will be hosting an Easter party cap?

I was just reading back over the Christmas party thread and feeling nostalgic (ha ha I know it was only a few months ago!)
And I was thinking it's strange how we don't party much at the moment :(

It's funny how much fun I had before I'd hardly ever been grumped at by anyone or told off or been bossed around wrongly by people who "didn't get it", in those days. Weird! I sort of didn't know they existed so I just got on with it!

How embarrasingly unguarded I was. :o Fair game for people to think "what an idiot!" hehehe :heehee: (LOL... don't blame them!)

It makes me feel sad that I seem to have got a bit more sensible! (Only a bit mind... I don't think I could ever be accused of actually being sensible!)

So come on... I think it's about time we got partying again!

And bugger the embarrasment!
(Who cares what any mean people watching might think?!)

*leaps up onto a box*
"I am a fool and I'm proud!"
*unfortunately the box collapses*

...... :eek: ...... oooof..... :yikes:

*raises a bruised-feeling arm* ......... To the bar!..........

Holly
03-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey handsome... buy a girl a drink? ;)

pocoyo
03-30-2007, 07:26 PM
It's funny how much fun I had before I'd hardly ever been grumped at by anyone or told off or been bossed around wrongly by people who "didn't get it", in those days. Weird! I sort of didn't know they existed so I just got on with it!

Omg :eek:

I just realised this might have sounded a bit rude or something!!!

I don't mean any of the normal people here lol!
You know the type I mean... the people that don't really know about ftms that try and tell you how to be a man and that. There was a weird stage where that happened a lot!
Or the people that might secretly watch and bitch! Or people that have like 1 post then come and have a moan!

None of the normal people!

You know how much I love you all and this site from how much I go on about how cool you all are all the time... I just thought I'd better make it clear I didn't mean any of the regular people!

(Don't want people feeling cross or hurt for no reason!)

Hehehe *imagines a pocoyo hate campaign*

Nuuuu :cry:

pocoyo
03-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Hey handsome... buy a girl a drink? ;)

Yay it's Holly!

I'd love to :D

Woohoo... Holly's in the party mood :cheers:

MJ
03-30-2007, 07:59 PM
well poc after all the crap i have been through , i want to let lose let my hair down now that i have it, and party in fact i got a magnum of wine and i am drinking the whole thing :D it's party time :love:

Dasein9
03-30-2007, 11:07 PM
May I party tomorrow? Went drinks for out with a friend tonight, and have had too many.

The waitress thought we were cute and brought a round. The owner liked us and sent over a round. We're schnockered. (This was after a few rounds... ) I think I like the Bronx.

Holly
03-30-2007, 11:14 PM
Come on, Poc... let's dance! :twirl:

Kate Simmons
03-31-2007, 03:41 AM
Hiya Poc, hey I can tell you how to be a man. All you have to do is....er.....um....ahh...I forget. Okay, well, whatever you're doing sounds good to me. Anyway, I'm gonna make some hard boiled eggs and decorate them with pirate stuff for the Easter Egg hunt. The rest I'm gonna soak in rum for the party. Got my Easter dress and bonnet ready to go in any case. Don't worry about the "stick in the muds", they can just stick in the mud. As far as making a fool of myself, I don't worry about, I count on it.:heehee: Sal

John
03-31-2007, 03:46 AM
I am on a non-alcohol streight at the moment till I get some stuff sorted out (!!!!!!!!!:eek: ), but I'll happely come and buy drinks for the ladies and eat gratuitas amounts of chocolate :D

kerrianna
03-31-2007, 04:03 AM
I know it's a little early, but I was wondering if you will be hosting an Easter party cap?

I was just reading back over the Christmas party thread and feeling nostalgic (ha ha I know it was only a few months ago!)
And I was thinking it's strange how we don't party much at the moment :(

Memories...of the way we used to drink...sodden, hazy memmorriessss of the way we werrrrrr :heehee:

It makes me feel sad that I seem to have got a bit more sensible!

errr...you DID? :shocked: Did anyone else notice this? :thinking: sensible...Pocoyo...sensible...:strugglin ...when was that again? :tongueout

So come on... I think it's about time we got partying again!
And bugger the embarrasment!
(Who cares what any mean people watching might think?!)

people are watching? :shifty:
I hope they're not easily shocked! :devil:

*leaps up onto a box*
"I am a fool and I'm proud!"
*unfortunately the box collapses*

...... oooof..... :yikes:

*raises a bruised-feeling arm* ......... To the bar!..........

lol, that's my boy! I hope your GF won't mind when I get plastered and flirt outrageously with you....oh right I don't need to get plastered to do that. :D

Felix
03-31-2007, 04:26 AM
Yup I'm up for a good party so lets get the rum out hey Captain xx :hugs:

Kate Simmons
03-31-2007, 04:28 AM
Yeah, with 2324 views, I guess you could say the Christmas party was "watched".:happy:

pocoyo
03-31-2007, 08:36 AM
MJ - Yay definitely let your hair down :hugs: Just don't over do it! (don't want you puking on my shoes.... again... ;) )
Das - hahaha yes. Oh dear! Sounds like a fun evening though. Of course the waitress thought you were cute.... you're das!
Holly - yaay! :twirl: Wow... you're good at this! *steps on her toe* ooops... I'm sorry... :o
Sal - heheee! Oh wicked. Pirate Easter eggs :D Hehe yeah, let them stick there and be bored.
John - !!!!:eek: Hehe. Well...that sounds cool!.... But I have the same rule for you as I do for MJ.... no puking on my shoes!
Kez - haha! *puts arm round her and sings along drunkenly, waving the other hand in the air (which is still holding a bottle)* (Lol "sodden, hazy memmmoorrieess...") LOL! I guess maybe I didn't! :happy:
Yes... people are watching... so you'd better untuck your skirt from your knickers... there's a good girl :tongueout
My gf... :o .. he he he... pocs has a gf...
The lone ranger? with a gf? with myyy reputation?
Hahaha meee? The 13th Duke of wimbourne, in a convent? Covered in edible body paint? Surrounded by a gaggle of "virginal" nuns... with myyyyy reputation? What where they thinking? :lol2:
Felix - Yay!! Git yer dancin' shoes on boy! xx
Salagain - Hehehe *looks shifty*... I wonder what they saw.
*covers up his tattooed bottom and sidles off....*

Kate Simmons
03-31-2007, 08:50 AM
I dunno Poc but you know there are "gossipy old ladies" always around no matter who they are.:heehee: Sal

pocoyo
03-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Hehe oh! Well.. in that case.. *wiggles bottom at them* :heehee:
Hopefully that would make them smile or turn away in disgust!

MJ
03-31-2007, 11:01 AM
here is another reason to party

halloween is 214 more days to be exact, better find that perfect outfit :D , and only 268 more shopping days until Christmas

Lisa Golightly
03-31-2007, 11:09 AM
Hehe oh! Well.. in that case.. *wiggles bottom at them* :heehee:

*Squeezes bottom* Are you flirting with everyone again Angel? :hugs:

Holly
03-31-2007, 11:23 AM
Holly - yaay! :twirl: Wow... you're good at this! *steps on her toe* ooops... I'm sorry... :o Whew, you've tired me out. Let's go out on the balcony for some "fresh air." ;)

mylitta
03-31-2007, 11:42 AM
I have a recipe for a delicious chocolate cake- soaked in rum of course. So don't forget to invite me

MJ
03-31-2007, 12:03 PM
mylitta welcome to the party. have a drink and after a little cake would you like to dance :hugs:

mylitta
03-31-2007, 12:49 PM
As long as I don't eat too much cake:heehee:

Dasein9
03-31-2007, 02:09 PM
Did someone say rum? :hypnotized: :jumping:

Question Mark
03-31-2007, 03:14 PM
When's Easter? <_<

But da. Even though I wasn't around for the last one, I can't possibly turn down this one. I'll bring the hams and the tofu-hams!

kerrianna
03-31-2007, 05:07 PM
When's Easter? <_<

But da. Even though I wasn't around for the last one, I can't possibly turn down this one. I'll bring the hams and the tofu-hams!

You don't need to bring a ham Q-Mark, Pocs will already be there. :heehee:

Oh! That kind of ham. Mmmm yummy. Then I'll bring the yams. That's the kind of girl I yam. :p

Julie York
03-31-2007, 05:20 PM
wtf where am I?

I'm....I'm a friend of.....him! Hium there! John. Yeah Frank. I meant Frank......He invited me.....Who's Ponocio anyway?....Pocno...Yeah Him. He invided me.

Sorrry was that your foot....No no mate..Sorright....Acciden.

Is that the bar?

kerrianna
03-31-2007, 06:18 PM
wtf where am I?
I'm....I'm a friend of.....him! Hium there! John. Yeah Frank. I meant Frank......He invited me.....Who's Ponocio anyway?....Pocno...Yeah Him. He invided me.

Sorrry was that your foot....No no mate..Sorright....Acciden.

Is that the bar?

*looks on in horror...* :eek:

Oh well, makes me look tame. :D

*follows in her wake*

Bobbie cd
03-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Hi gang,

[Wanders in carrying a box of rum-filled chocolate bunnies.]:D

Can I get a couple of lively lads here to help carry the kegs of ale and rum up from the dock?:Party2:

Tina Dixon
04-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Party? Not a party with out me, my what to wear?

mylitta
04-01-2007, 07:20 AM
Well you will have to wear your new Easter bonnet, of course. And hopefully something else as well:heehee:

Kate Simmons
04-01-2007, 07:29 AM
Thanks for getting this started Poc. It seems to be shaping up very nicely.:happy: Sal

CaptLex
04-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Okay, I'm here . . . where's the booze? It's still a little early for Easter, but we don't need an excuse for a party. We can call it the April Fools party . . . then I guess we'll have to dress like this: :joke:

BTW, Kerri, I don't think we can leave Das in the brig with you anymore - he enjoyed it too much. :eek: He's threatened to misbehave again so he can spend more time in there with you (I think he has a crush on you). :kiss:

Tristan
04-01-2007, 11:59 AM
*unloads the kegs of rum for the party a week early hoping that the pirates can leave it alone till easter*

Question Mark
04-01-2007, 12:02 PM
*takes to a keg or two with a screwdriver and installs an easy-access tap* <_< >_>

Tristan
04-01-2007, 12:11 PM
*takes to a keg or two with a screwdriver and installs an easy-access tap* <_< >_>

:joke:

*puts on his party head and fills up a mug* well if you can't beat them... join them... there's bound to be more rum!

MJ
04-01-2007, 12:28 PM
:joke:

*puts on his party head and fills up a mug* well if you can't beat them... join them...
there's bound to be more rum!

i found the rum did anyone bring coke diet will do

Kieron Andrew
04-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Whew, you've tired me out. Let's go out on the balcony for some "fresh air." ;)
follows Holly out :D

pocoyo
04-01-2007, 12:41 PM
*enjoys the bottom squeeze!*
Haha yes fraid so Lis' :tongueout

MJ - lol! Oh no... not many shopping days left then...:rolleyes: :heehee:

Holly, no you tired me out!! All those dance moves!

Kerrianna, oi who you callin' a ham! :p

Yay Cap April Fool's party! How perfect! It's April.. (just) and we're fools haha! You took your time gettin' here Captain Cool! :cool:

mmmmmmmm rum........ :cheers: :GD:

CaptLex
04-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Yay Cap April Fool's party! How perfect! It's April.. (just) and we're fools haha! You took your time gettin' here Captain Cool! :cool:
Let's just say I'm fashionably late. :heehee:

kerrianna
04-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Let's just say I'm fashionably late. :heehee:

Oooh, Captain, your avatar...yes you are fashionable. :lovestruck: :daydreaming: :love:

Holly
04-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh hi Kieron... shhhhh. Poor Poc is pooped. Let's not wake him. <slinks over to Kieron, takes his hand and says> Know where a girl cna get a drink in this place?

Kieron Andrew
04-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Oh hi Kieron... shhhhh. Poor Poc is pooped. Let's not wake him. <slinks over to Kieron, takes his hand and says> Know where a girl cna get a drink in this place?
yeah we'll go get some tequila, i got some in a secret stash ssshhh

pocoyo
04-01-2007, 02:44 PM

*wakes up with a snort* huuh?
:eek: Holly and Kieron are flirting!

Hehehe poor drunk Julie...

Yes me... Ponocio... "I'm a real boy!"

"Funny" how my friend at work always squeaks that at me...

Holly
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Ooooooooooo... tequila. I'll have a sunrise, if you please, sir. <turns head> Did you hear something?

Kieron Andrew
04-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Ooooooooooo... tequila. I'll have a sunrise, if you please, sir. <turns head> Did you hear something?
nah just poc dreaming and snoring!

here you go!

pocoyo
04-01-2007, 02:51 PM
nah just poc dreaming and snoring!

*yelps & grumbles in sleep and waves hands like they are paws, like pups do...*

hehe

Holly
04-01-2007, 08:16 PM
<slips quietly back inside, while straightening skirt and hair... spots the Captain and says> How about a game of charades?

CaptLex
04-01-2007, 08:28 PM
<slips quietly back inside, while straightening skirt and hair... spots the Captain and says> How about a game of charades?
Well, we usually play strip poker . . . but strip charades might work too. :heehee:

Holly
04-01-2007, 08:31 PM
<gets a dreamy look in her eyes as she imagines the Captain in his skivies> Hummm, perhaps a little later, my Captain ;).

CaptLex
04-01-2007, 08:50 PM
<gets a dreamy look in her eyes as she imagines the Captain in his skivies> Hummm, perhaps a little later, my Captain ;).
You mean these . . . ? :heehee:

Holly
04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
:eek: <hides eyes... well, almost>

kerrianna
04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
:eek: wow! Captain! That's exciting and scary at the same time!

*swoons...again....*

...not afraid of curses....

Holly
04-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Kerrianna, I'm so glad that your here! These boys are a handful! But an awful lot of fun!

kerrianna
04-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Kerrianna, I'm so glad that your here! These boys are a handful! But an awful lot of fun!

Oh, sorry Holly I can't stay right now. Just dropped by to see if I could find Evert. Anyone seen him? I've got something to tell him. :cheeky: :c9: :p

You're right about them being a handful...and an awful lot of fun! I guess I should have listened to my mom when she gave me that talk about boys a while ago. :blushing:

I'd better go for now....don't do anything I wouldn't do Holly...oh, right....nevermind. :heehee:

Evert
04-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Oh, sorry Holly I can't stay right now. Just dropped by to see if I could find Evert. Anyone seen him? I've got something to tell him. :cheeky: :c9: :p

I know what you wanted to tell me. We could have adopted you know! :heehee:

You're right about them being a handful...and an awful lot of fun! I guess I should have listened to my mom when she gave me that talk about boys a while ago. :blushing:

According to your ecard, she should have included some more information. ;)

I'd better go for now....don't do anything I wouldn't do Holly...oh, right....nevermind. :heehee:

You mean; Don't get pregnant? :devil:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, am I still in time for the afterparty?! :cheers:

CaptLex
04-02-2007, 05:36 AM
By the way, am I still in time for the afterparty?! :cheers:
You know these parties go on for DAYS. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
04-02-2007, 05:43 AM
You know these parties go on for DAYS. :heehee:
sometimes weeks even lol

suzy
04-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Oh heck yeah! I'm always ready for a little party....I'll bring the bubbly so sit back and sip wildly......lets have fun!!!:Party2:

Charleen
04-02-2007, 07:46 AM
< door to Captain's cabin opens> YAWN!!!!! O.k. now I see what the noise has been. Another party! Rats! I gotta go to work! Well at least by the time I get back things should be picking up again. Speaking of picking up, will you look at this mess! Bodies passed out. Is that Poc I see under what looks to be Holly, Kerrianna, and Lisa? Lets see, <looks around> there's K, Evert over there, MJ, Tristan, all passed out. Oh no! Whoo lost their lunch? I guess some people can't hold their liquor! Whats this lump? Oh, it's Sal, or is it Rich? Never know with that one!
Wonder where the Capt. got off to? Oh well, time to get cleaned up and go to work. I'll turn the heater on on the hot tub so it will be real comfy when I get bach and hopefully the Capt will be back by then. What a hunk!

Kate Simmons
04-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Kerwillikers, Looks to me like I'd better recruit some more Rum Wenches for this one, unless I can morph into an octopus.:eek: :heehee: Sal/Ericka/Rich/J'onn J'onzz

Bobbie cd
04-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Sorry I'm late Salandra, working the "swing" shift as a serving wench at the tavern while holding down a day job doesn't leave much time for working these shipboard parties!:D

Question Mark
04-03-2007, 11:00 AM
*starts setting up fireworks* What's a three months and one day before American Independence Day party without fireworks?

Holly
04-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Gezz guys! Can't keep up? Captain, crack another keg... Kieron, crank up the music... Evert, set up some chairs and tables... Poc, run to the store and pick up some mixers... Sal, we need food; get creative... Lily, help me with these decorations. People we have a party to get going here!

Bobbie cd
04-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Gezz guys! Can't keep up? Captain, crack another keg... Kieron, crank up the music... Evert, set up some chairs and tables... Poc, run to the store and pick up some mixers... Sal, we need food; get creative... Lily, help me with these decorations. People we have a party to get going here!

Holly, I brought along 2 racks of BBQ ribs with slaw and baked beans. That ought to tide the guys over until the rest arrives!:D

Kate Simmons
04-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Keep it coming Bobbie. These boys really get hungry when they party.:heehee:

kerrianna
04-05-2007, 04:54 AM
As long as they don't want rabbit stew.

Although if they want warm bunny....:battingeyelashes:

MJ
04-05-2007, 05:04 AM
YAWN!!!!! i needed that little nap, oh good some food baked beans. and some BBQ ribs and to wash it down a beer , hmm Bobbie this is good whats in the baked beans, don,t tell me it's the family secret .... *looks around* got some more of that in your hip flask :heehee:

pocoyo
04-05-2007, 05:49 AM
Here you go Holly...

-------

Kerrianna! You should be in BED!!

I am taking dog for a walk... and if you're still online when I get back... you're in trouble young lady.

--------

Charleen
04-05-2007, 07:05 AM
Holly about the decorations.... A little problem. Looks like Sal/Rich/whatsishername is tangled up in the streamers with a few people and the snoring is amazing! As far as the balloons go, Poc was halping blow them up and Lisa walked by. The poor guy started hyper-ventilating and passed out! So no balloons.
At least me have music and "Q". Though I think we better watch the beans, MJ was by them with that flask of hers.
If you need me, I'll be in the hot tub!

Evert
04-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Can I set up an aircastle? :D

*bounce bounce jump jump&

Holly
04-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Here you go Holly...
Thanks Poc... Can you help the Captain get the bar set up?

Holly about the decorations.... A little problem. Looks like Sal/Rich/whatsishername is tangled up in the streamers with a few people and the snoring is amazing! As far as the balloons go, Poc was halping blow them up and Lisa walked by. The poor guy started hyper-ventilating and passed out! So no balloons.
At least me have music and "Q". Though I think we better watch the beans, MJ was by them with that flask of hers.
If you need me, I'll be in the hot tub!Lily, how was the tub? There's a helium tank over there in the corner... maybe Ace can help with the ballons? I've been sampling the beans on and off all day and they seem to get better and better! Sal seems to be coming around... She can start getting the hosteses line up... right Sal? Sal? Sal!

Can I set up an aircastle? :D

*bounce bounce jump jump&Sure Evert. Sounds like fun. I think I saw one below decks in the forward hold.

Kieron, thanks for the tunes... great mix! Think you can put together a Bunny Hop contest?

Okay guys and gals... what are we missing?

Kieron Andrew
04-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Okay guys and gals... what are we missing?
my tequila! :heehee:, oh i drank it, thats right! damn need to stock up again

MJ
04-05-2007, 07:25 PM
hmmm these tequila! are very good , anyone for a dance

Kieron Andrew
04-05-2007, 07:37 PM
hmmm these tequila! are very good , anyone for a dance
oi! get your hands off my Tequila!

CaptLex
04-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Well, the DJ . . . er, fiddler just arrived and he's taking requests. Good thing he knows my favorite song *dancing and singing* "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me . . ." :violin:

Tristan
04-05-2007, 08:58 PM
*breaks out the sour apple pucker shots*

Bobbie cd
04-05-2007, 10:24 PM
OK Holly,

Where do we park this steam tray full of the roasted pig?
And for goodness sake, don't let anyone light a match near that vat of dipping sauce, (there's more than just molasses and spices in it!! :devil: ) I hope that giant sized rum cake for dessert lasts until after supper, LOL.

Kate Simmons
04-06-2007, 06:01 AM
Got a rush order in on the Tequila Kieron. Should be here post haste. Now, where is everything? Good lord Sal, get it together.:rolleyes:

Suzie S.
04-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Did someone say party?? Well I gotta 3 day weekend, what the hell! Who wants to share a few pitchers of margaritas? I'm buyin'! :p

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 07:02 AM
*wakes up after passing out* whu.. what's going on...

Wait..... *camp hands in the air* oh... my...god.... A BOUNCY CASTLE aargh!!

*runs (somewhat lightheadedly) and leaps onto it... yaaay!

:jumping: :bunny:

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 07:18 AM
*wakes up after passing out* whu.. what's going on...

Wait..... *camp hands in the air* oh... my...god.... A BOUNCY CASTLE aargh!!

*runs (somewhat lightheadedly) and leaps onto it... yaaay!

:jumping: :bunny:**kieron thinks...he's gonna throw up with the amount of rum he had last night!! and bouncing on that thing**

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 07:27 AM
*suddenly stops bouncing... :straightface: .... clutches at stomach .... cheeks bulge comedically a couple of times..... boilk.....

..... BLEEEEEEHHHHH ... chucks up all over poor Evert.....*

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 07:31 AM
*suddenly stops bouncing... :straightface: .... clutches at stomach .... cheeks bulge comedically a couple of times..... boilk.....

..... BLEEEEEEHHHHH ... chucks up all over poor Evert.....*
i just knew!....that'll teach ya Poccy :heehee:

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 07:35 AM
i just knew!....that'll teach ya Poccy :heehee:

*groans* eurgh sorry Evert mate *pats him on his pukey shirt* :o

On the upside.... we now get to see Evert strip off and put new clothes on :happy:

Holly
04-06-2007, 07:53 AM
...On the upside.... we now get to see Evert strip off and put new clothes on :happy:Not you young man! You've got a mess to clean up. Take this bucket and supplies and get busy.

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Not you young man! You've got a mess to clean up. Take this bucket and supplies and get busy.

...... :( ......... *quietly takes it and slopes off to clean up, all guilty and sheepish looking* ....

kittypw GG
04-06-2007, 08:09 AM
I wasn't going to come to this wild party until I heard a rumor that the captain likes to show off his skivies. :happy: As soon as I arrived I say Evert pealing off his clothes. :eek: Wow, this is my kind of party. Lets hurry up and get this placed cleaned up, I want to dance. :twirl:

Holly
04-06-2007, 08:12 AM
The steam tray with the pig goes over there with the rest of the food. I've pout yellow caution tape up around the dipping sauce. <looks around...> Er, what rum cake, Bobbie?

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 08:15 AM
The steam tray with the pig goes over there with the rest of the food. I've pout yellow caution tape up around the dipping sauce. <looks around...> Er, what rum cake, Bobbie?
Poccy!! Evert!! Capt!! Tristan!! which one of you has taken the rum cake? it wasnt me cos i dont like rum!! come on whose hiding it cos you couldnt have ate all that already!!

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 08:18 AM
....:sick:.... er I dunno......*hicbelch*

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 08:20 AM
im gonna count to 3 and if i dont see it back on the table almost in one piece im gonna......well, i'll think of something!!

one..........

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 08:25 AM
two!...........

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 08:33 AM
two & a half

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Three! :Angry3:

Evert
04-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Poccy!! Evert!! Capt!! Tristan!! which one of you has taken the rum cake? it wasnt me cos i dont like rum!! come on whose hiding it cos you couldnt have ate all that already!!

*runs*

false_dichotomy
04-06-2007, 09:55 AM
*licks the last of the rum cake off his fingers* Mmmm...

But I didn't take it! I swear! I saw them take it and they gave me some to keep quiet about it! *offers a huge pan of fettucine alfredo in penance*

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 12:03 PM
im gonna count to 3 and if i dont see it back on the table almost in one piece im gonna......well, i'll think of something!!

one..........

Sorry, Kieron, but it's in the Pirate Code, page 3, paragraph 4 (about half way down the page) . . . "Take what you can, give nothing back" - this applies to rum cake too. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Sorry, Kieron, but it's in the Pirate Code, page 3, paragraph 4 (about half way down the page) . . . "Take what you can, give nothing back" - this applies to rum cake too. :heehee:
but the ladies wanted some too!

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 12:08 PM
but the ladies wanted some too!
Then they better learn to move fast - well, faster than a bunch of hungry pirates with pistols and cutlasses. :devil:

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Hehehe!

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 12:35 PM
sorry i tried ladies...the boys are being brats!

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 12:41 PM
sorry i tried ladies...the boys are being brats!
Hey, what do you expect? It's a pirate ship - not an ice cream social. :tongueout

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey, what do you expect? It's a pirate ship - not an ice cream social. :tongueout

Hahaha quote of the day

"It's a pirate ship - not an ice cream social"

*wonders exactly what an ice cream social entails... it sounds nice!*

Lisa Golightly
04-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cream :)

John
04-06-2007, 02:17 PM
who Wants Natchos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Ha ha ha!!!!

Baaaadd girl.. no no very gooooood girl.... :D

mmwrrawwrr ....

John
04-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cream :)

You've been a verry bad bad girl! Go to my room! :devil:

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 02:21 PM

SHE'D BETTER NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 02:21 PM
who Wants Natchos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, nachos!! Now where are the margaritas? :D

John
04-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Good evening, I am Jonny, and I will be you're watter tonight. Please ignore the bloodstains on my apran.

You're drinks, captin

http://www.juniperridge.com/Merchant2/Assets/JPG/optimized/summary_page/pricklypear_margarita.jpg

Lisa Golightly
04-06-2007, 02:27 PM

Awwwwww sorry John, I'm a one boy gal :)

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 02:30 PM

Hey, John . . . you're a natural at getting on the captain's good side. Now I'm feeling very generous *brings out another rum cake for the ladies* :D

John
04-06-2007, 02:30 PM
*sigh* oh well.

*runs off to find a wench to equal beutie to seduce* :love:

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey, John . . . you're a natural at getting on the captain's good side. Now I'm feeling very generous *brings out another rum cake for the ladies* :D
rum cake!!

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 02:37 PM

..... :D .....

That'll teach ya to flirt with my bird :p

lmao... that was well funny though "go to my room".

I think I know a few ladies who WILL, John.... ;)

John
04-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Exelent! Just point me in the right direction ;)

*btw, I'm folowing the 'james bond' school of gentalma ship tonight...:heehee:

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 02:39 PM
rum cake!!
I suggest we keep an eye on this one - and let the ladies have their share first.

pocoyo
Now I'm feeling very generous *brings out another rum cake for the ladies* :D

Look.. don't lie cap... you KNOW you brought it out to feed to me!

Kieron Andrew
I suggest we keep an eye on this one - and let the ladies have their share first.
yes! back off boys! let the ladies have some.....i'll bring another one for us later

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 02:42 PM
*lifts shirt to show belly and pouts all little-boylike at cappy.....*

cake... please...

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 02:43 PM
*lifts shirt to show belly and pouts all little-boylike at cappy.....*

cake... please...
*loudly* What? Your belly is not full enough?! :eek:

*sneaks Poc a big slice of cake* :shh: :devil:

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 02:47 PM
*loudly* What? Your belly is not full enough?! :eek:

Nope :(

*sneaks Poc a big slice of cake* :shh: :devil:

Heheheee thanks cappy... yaaaay *gives him a cakey kiss on the cheek*

I'm gonna eat this and go on the bouncy castle again...

Come on lisa and cap *grabs their hands and pulls them onto the castle... they look less than impressed....*

Boing! :jumping:

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm gonna eat this and go on the bouncy castle again...

Come on lisa and cap *grabs their hands and pulls them onto the castle... they look less than impressed....*
*breaks free from Poc and runs towards the bridge* The bouncy castle makes me seasick :puke:

And don't turn into a pukey pirate or Holly will hit you with the bucket. Just wait till she sees this mess! :eek:

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Heeey come ba...ba...buh.... :sick:.......

uh oh......

kerrianna
04-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Well, look what I'm missing. :(

Sorry I can't stay, just thought I'd pop in and say hi. :love:

Don't wreck the bouncy castle - I might want to use it aga...er...later on. :blushing:

Have fun! :hugs:

Ooh! Rum cake. Thank you for saving me a piece Kieron. Nice to know there's a least one gentleman pirate on board. :happy:

*takes a piece of cake, grabs Kieron's drink and swigs it down, and hurries off before she gets in trouble with the governess* :love:

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 03:11 PM
*staggers out of the castle leaving a poor disgruntled lisa in there looking bored*

No kez wai... don't go tha wa.... *stops self throwing up*

Evert is behind there having a pee... uh oh... too late....

kerrianna
04-06-2007, 03:24 PM
*staggers out of the castle leaving a poor disgruntled lisa in there looking bored*

No kez wai... don't go tha wa.... *stops self throwing up*

Evert is behind there having a pee... uh oh... too late....

So? :raisedeyebrow:

*smiles and winks at Evert*

nice to see you again, handsome. Oops...better run! Catch you later! :p :hugs:

pocoyo
04-06-2007, 03:29 PM
omg she totally just checked out Everts.... "friend"

kerrianna
04-06-2007, 07:34 PM
*arrives back with a swaying Jack Longblade in tow, keeping out of his drunken reach*

Found this one staggering over at Felix's 1000 post place. We'll just find him a place to crash for now.

*looks around at the crowded messy deck, spots the bouncy castle*

Oh, here we go. Come on Jack.

*grabs him by the hand and slaps his free hand away. Pushes him into the bouncy castle*

Good thing for you someone cleaned up your mess!
Now be a good boy and get some rest. Party's not over.

Oops, better get back to the governess, she will notice my absence.

*hurries off, grabbing some nachos as she goes*

Holly
04-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Would you just look at this mess! I take shore leave for a few hours an... ooooh, rum cake!

MJ
04-06-2007, 10:26 PM
]*sigh* oh well.

*runs off to find a wench to equal beutie to seduce* :love:[/QUOTE]

hi john thank you for the drink and rum cake, what time you done :happy:

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Hehehe :heehee:

-----

*wakes up to find self laid sprawled on the bouncy castle....*

uhhhgh

*looks around at the other sprawled individuals & Holly bustling around, looking pretty, clearing things up and merrily humming to herself and occasionally taking a bite of rum cake*

uuurgh

*lays head back down and goes to sleep again*

John
04-07-2007, 07:57 AM
hi john thank you for the drink and rum cake, what time you done :happy:

More than welcome, my dear ;)

Holly
04-07-2007, 08:53 AM
...Holly bustling around, looking pretty, clearing things up and merrily humming to herself and occasionally taking a bite of rum cake...<note to self-extra rations for Poc :lovestruck: >Alright everyone, the pre-Easter brunch is ready... everything from blueberry & cream cheese blintz' to custom omelette's. Line up over there to the left. I hope you're hungry!

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 09:01 AM
*wakes up... suddenly almost fully recovered at the mention of the extra rations and delicious food! lol!* :D

*runs to line up*

Holly
04-07-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm sure glad we didn't have Julie's Crap Cafe (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55801) cater this!

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm sure glad we didn't have Julie's Crap Cafe (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55801) cater this!
*stumbles out of his quarters, where he's left a couple of cabin boys still sleeping* ;)

LOL . . . no, nothing but the best here on the . . . the . . . what is the name of this ship, anyway? Oh well, nothing but the best for our boys and our guests. We may be "naught but humble pirates", but we like the good stuff. :tongueout *grabs a blintz and heads over to the omelette station*

Kate Simmons
04-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Well. I'm awake Cap'n. Lemme get outta these girly clothes and get my Pirate duds on. Gotta go check on the rigging.You're right, our ship needs a name. Any ideas?:happy:

Kieron Andrew
04-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Well. I'm awake Cap'n. Lemme get outta these girly clothes and get my Pirate duds on. Gotta go check on the rigging.You're right, our ship needs a name. Any ideas?:happy:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=815442#post815442

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 07:21 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=815442#post815442

We're still taking suggestions for the ship's name, boys and girls . . . :whistling:

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 07:21 PM
And if you're wondering what kind of pirate you are, you can find out here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55867

:tongueout

Evert
04-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Man a Pirate can't even pee quitly these days!

Oh hi Kerrianna... :D