PDA

View Full Version : Our Valentine Day

Tamara Croft
02-16-2005, 07:57 PM
I went to Tammys on Sunday with my pressies I bought her for valentines day. I bought her 2 monkeys that were pink and red and joined together with velcro.... really cute :) I got her a box of chocolates and a bubblegum card with fluff all around it. All were wrapped in love heart mesh paper and had love heart sprinkles in the bag.

Valentines day... I got a beautiful card and this from La Senza

http://images.lasenza.co.uk/images/photos/501F.jpg

We went out for a meal to Frankie & Bennies which was great. That night... she (not me) got wayyyyyyyy too drunk :p and passed out lol... but we had a fantastic day. On tuesday... she decided to paint her toenails... I asked her if she would do mine (first time for everything) and she did a fantastic job of them and I truely enjoyed every minute of it. We had another (naughty) night together... I think this has been the best valentines day I have ever had.

Thankyou for my wonderful few days babe, I love you very much xXx

Love Tamara x

ChristineRenee
02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Very sweet Tamara. So glad you and Tammy had such a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know how much you two mean to each other and how often you aren't able to be with each other...and that just makes the time you can be together just that much more special.;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Holly
02-16-2005, 11:29 PM
Tammera,

Wow. What a day you had. Sounds wonderful. I took my wife out to eat at Wendy's (not Wendy Me). Anybody con do the romantic, mushy stuff!

Making it up to her this weekend by taking her to Vegas. WE have four days to play. Should be a lot of fun.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey Girl!!!

I am so glad you two had such a great Valentine's Day!
Sounds like you had a blast, too!
;)

Ain't love grand????