PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Done Something Like This?

Tiffanygirl
02-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Today at work (At JCpenny's-Assist. Manager) I was sitting in my chair filling a form out and then I noticed that my legs were crossed :eek: ...When i noticed this I immedialty un-did them. Then not even 30 minutes later I noticed that they were crossed again. :eek: I think it's because i around all the fem. clothes and accesories LOL. Has something like this ever happened to you other girls?? By the way in my last thread I said that it was out in the open with my family..But If I dressed fem at work I'd lose my job so fast I wouldn't even be able to say, "But I just..." LOL. :) I have to admit though I was kind of ....happy that it happened ..twice. :D

Wendy me
02-16-2005, 10:00 PM
it's probly happened alot more but you haven't noticed.........

Sweet Susan
02-16-2005, 10:56 PM
That particular thing happens all of the time.

Jiera
02-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Today at work (At JCpenny's-Assist. Manager) I was sitting in my chair filling a form out and then I noticed that my legs were crossed :eek: ...When i noticed this I immedialty un-did them. Then not even 30 minutes later I noticed that they were crossed again. :eek: I think it's because i around all the fem. clothes and accesories LOL. Has something like this ever happened to you other girls?? By the way in my last thread I said that it was out in the open with my family..But If I dressed fem at work I'd lose my job so fast I wouldn't even be able to say, "But I just..." LOL. :) I have to admit though I was kind of ....happy that it happened ..twice. :D

This happens to me all the time, actually.

And you're at 66 posts already? Sheesh. Watch out, Tristen.

Ji

stefanie
02-17-2005, 12:11 AM
hey, i used to work at JCP many many years ago...i'm always crossing my legs. I really don't think it makes a difference nowadays how one crosses their legs.

as for dressing at work, i don't think JCP can terminate you if you were crossdressed, this could be considered discrimination....in fact, it could be a good way to test the system if you have the nerves. I for one, do not.

LindaTS
02-17-2005, 08:26 AM
I seem to sit like that all the time and never give it a thought. And it doesn't matter who is around me; no one has ever commented on it.

Stephanie Brooks
02-17-2005, 08:51 AM
Hi Tiffanygirl! Welcome to the forums! I've seen many of your posts and enjoy them. My posting of late has been a bit infrequent, but it's so good to see new bright folks here.

On to your question. I've occasionally done the crossed legs, but the more telling thing for me is that girls sometimes will touch. They may touch the shoulder, the back of the hand, or the knee. It isn't sexual, it's social. Mostly they don't do it to guys, because most guys would take it as an advance. Guys cannot do it to girls, as that's sexual harassment. That said, girls touch me often. I've also found myself touching them.

Once I touched a female manager on the back of her hand. I realized later what I'd done, and feared for my job. I emailed her and apologized for what I'd done, explaining I meant nothing by it and won't do it again. She hadn't even noticed, and said not to worry. At some level, even in drab I'd passed as a girl.

In closing, I try to consciously NOT touch people in the workplace. It's a dangerous thing to do.

derminator
02-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Often find myslef crossing my legs... the only time i notice myself doing it is usually when I kind of crush the 'meat and two veg' between the thighs :eek: ... thankfully, that doesn't happen too often!

LeslieGirl
02-17-2005, 12:34 PM
HI

Two days ago, I was at StarBucks with my S.O. and I croosed my legs while we were sitting at the table drinking our Latte"s. He said, "your sooooo Girly"

TGirl
:p

Maddie Knight
02-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I am an engineer and I find myself using a steel file to file my nails. I don't know if anybody has noticed but good looking nails are very important.

stevie h
02-17-2005, 06:11 PM
i get into allsorts of probs at work. shiny and formed nails. plucked eyebrows, shaved body (especially hands and arms). polo shirt open showing clevearge, not that i have much, walking funny, sitting at the loo, smiling at everyone, folding my arms girly, joining in in girly conversations, crossing my legs strangely, saying "ahhh thats nice lots of times. Life is so cool.

stevie

xx

MonaSmith
02-17-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm out to all the people that I sit near at work, so I can be as girly as I like without fear. I am more productive and happier at work than I ever have been.

I wish I'd done it years ago.

Mona xx.

SilkenPrincess
02-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I sit cross legged fairly often and haven't ever worried what someone might think. It doesn't seem overly obvious to me, although I must admit I get a charge out of it!
Love,
SilkenPrincess