PDA

View Full Version : I asked my youngest....

Felix
04-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Do ya like my nickname Felix? He was like yeah! I was pleased :happy: I left it at that and then nearly all day he called me Felix. Lol he then off his own back explained that my nick name was Felix and that I really liked it to two of the other children and to some other friends. It was so cool. I'd only been saying in the new forum how I wasn't sure how to handle it about my name but it was easy that way. Also it needs be no more complicated than that really I don't think. It would be nice if he called me it more than C*** it might just become a habit without it being an issue at all :happy: :hugs: xx Felix

Shelly Preston
04-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Knowing kids it could well become a habit

:) you never can tell

Felix
04-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Yep that's what I hope Shelly a natural habit :D xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
04-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Awww that's so nice!!!

Cool one Felix :D :D :hugs: :love:

bi_weird
04-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Dude that's exciting! Good for you!

Adam
04-01-2007, 05:55 PM
cool he sounds a nice sweet kid :D

Dasein9
04-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Okay, I don't know much about bringing up young'uns, but it sounds to me as though you're doing something right in the raising of these kids... :D

kerrianna
04-02-2007, 02:35 AM
:thumbsup: Yay Felix, that sounds great - good plan. Really happy for you. :hugs: :love:

Felix
04-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Thank you my friends :hugs: Thing is I don't want to put pressure where it isn't needed and they know I'm such a tomboy anyways. I really love my kids and the last thing I want is to loose them. If they can come to an acceptance gradually then that's better I figure than just blurting it out like my blood sons father did. My youngest by blood has always been fully informed and has thus a rounded view on things. That's how I've always wanted it that my kids accept difference and diversity by my example. Unfortunately my eldest son has lost out on that because of his Father :Angry3: But my youngest and my step son have the chance to learn by example which is so much better :thumbsup: xx Felix :hugs: