PDA

View Full Version : First shopping trip for makeup.

franvonceder
04-01-2007, 03:49 PM
My wife and her sister went shopping today, I provided the taxi into town and pickup from the station was arranged, so I had 3 hours to dress and shop. As you might gather despite many years of crossdressing I am still in the closet and it is only through the forum of this site I have been able to develop my crossdressing activities. So I got back home, varnished my toenails, put on stockings; I already had panties on; put on my bra, top, women's jeans, ladies watch and necklace. I had to wear my drab shoes and coat as I do not yet have any women's. Off I set to the local retail park to buy some makeup as this is another area that I have not yet tried. I had a great time browsing the makeup and making my selections - how much more interesting it is than the men's! I made my purchases and drove back home and took a few pictures - did not have enough time to try the makeup out. Here is one of my pictures - the wig is only one of those party things and I need to get a better one.

Love Fran.

danielle_from_cal
04-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Sounds like fun. Even with your back to the camera, there is lot of feminity in the photo. Hope to see you complete photos soon.

franvonceder
04-01-2007, 04:24 PM
I will when I get the chance to use my new makeup. thanks for the complement.

Fran

Brianna Lovely
04-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I like the outfit.
As far as makeup goes, I've been fiddeling around for almost a year, and I think I've finally have a combo that works for me. But, I'm still going to see a makeup consultant for some tips.

Billijo49504
04-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Cool, glad things went well for you. Make up is fun to play with....BJ

SissyJackie
04-01-2007, 11:26 PM
I like the outfit.
But, I'm still going to see a makeup consultant for some tips.

:2c: That is the best way to learn but not let them do it entirely. You have to do it so they can help correct your mistakes.

DonnaT
04-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Nice to hear you could get out and to the store.

I had to wear my drab shoes and coat as I do not yet have any women's.
Those are drab shoes?