PDA

View Full Version : Walk like a man

ubokvt
04-01-2007, 08:12 PM
There are some male attributes that still stand me in good stead when dressed. One such is the ability to act as if you know exactly what you are doing and you’ve got everything under control. That what you are doing is perfectly normal and nothing is out of place.
This skill was quite useful the other night. I and one of my girlfriends attended a local benefit concert together. Needless to say we were the only Girls there. Towards the end of the first set I felt the call of nature. Unsure of the proper etiquette I opted to go before the set ended in hopes of a deserted men’s room. Well the band broke just as I entered the stall. The men’s room filled immediately with every spot filled and two deep waiting. Putting on a air of everything is absolutely normal and I know exactly what I doing. I adjusted my thigh highs straighten my skirt, opened the stall door and ran the gauntlet of 20 guys in the men’s room. I smiled, looked the guys in the eye, nodded, said “great band ehh.” And exited the room. I only wish the terror hadn’t been so great I could have glanced down and said “Nice”. Maybe next time.:tongueout

tvgirl4fun
04-01-2007, 08:19 PM
So why did you go into the mens' room? Jaie

joann07
04-01-2007, 08:25 PM
So why did you go into the mens' room? Jaie

That a good question.
I'm surprised nobody tried to confront you, but I guess they were so shocked, like a deer in the headlights, they didn't know what to do.

Brianna Lovely
04-01-2007, 08:36 PM
I think that I would have used the ladies room.

AllieSF
04-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Men don't care and actually like a little diversion like that in the Men's room. Now maybe you ladies may get a little upset if a "man" uses your restroom. Way to go. I wish I could have been there to see their faces. Love it.

ubokvt
04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Why was I there maybe a blond moment, enie meanie mineie moe, or as was post once before, " I'm a man" or it was close and natures called silly me:devil:

AllieSF
04-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Maybe it was the no line, no wait entry into the Men's room. The Ladies is always way too long and slow. Always makes me feel good to walk right in versus standing outside in a line.

JoAnnDallas
04-02-2007, 09:50 AM
I have been to rock concerts and have seen women come into the mens room all the time. One time I say this dude come out of a stall, face to face with a woman. He looked a little shocked then held the door of the stall open for her and then closed it after she went in.

Lissa Stevens
04-02-2007, 11:05 AM
In my younger days, when I went to bars, it was not unusual for women to use the men's room. The line was always shorter so they took ours over. If I was enfemme now I would probably not use the men's room as you never know what kind of jerk might be in there and if they figured you out it could be trouble.