PDA

View Full Version : National Skirt Day

Edwina
04-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Just heard a local DJ say that today is National Skirt Day in the USA. As it is now the 2nd of April here I am wondering could it be true? :D
How marvelous would it be if it were true. A perfect excuse for us who do not pass. :heehee:

:hugs:

Edwina

AllieSF
04-02-2007, 12:19 AM
I guess I just need to stay up till midnight here to be able to participate. Maybe I'll change this beige one for something shorter and sexier.

Karren H
04-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Don't know who started it but sign me up!!!

Beats the hell out of national jeans day, or national denim day..

How about a "National day of mourning for fallen hemlines" ?? Or Bring your shaven legs to work day? Labor (in a dress) Day??

:tongueout

Karren

suzy
04-02-2007, 06:48 AM
Put my name on the list! Always looking for another reason to put on a skirt!:D

marie354
04-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Do you really need an excuse to wear a skirt?

Every day should be a skirt day.
:hugs:

Brianna Lovely
04-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Every day is NSD for us girls, giggle.
But............................................... .........
according to the net.....................................

National Skirt Day is on the date of-- March 10th and it started the year of 1998, so, the very first National Skirt Day was, 3/10/1998.

Somehow, April 13, 2004, was declared "National Skirt Day". A number of the ladies wore skirts to celebrate the "holiday". They borrowed the camera, possibly to commemorate the day, or perhaps to prove that they once actually wore skirts. I don't really know.

National Skirt Day-As we received our first tease of spring last week in DC, males across campus have become anxious and in several cases violent over the anticipation of National Skit Day. For those of you out of the loop, National Skirt Day is the first day where it is acceptable for girls to wear their skirts. This day is not to be confused with Skirt and Uggs Day which is the stepchild to National Skirt Day. Skirt and Uggs days is when the loser girls want to show off their pale hairy legs before anyone else and gain some spring semester rep. This is unacceptable.

Alice Torn
04-06-2007, 01:33 AM
It is time for a NATIONAL BOYCOTT OF JEANS DAY! More skirts, America, Canada, Britain, Europe, other places!

susie evans
04-06-2007, 08:35 AM
sign me up but then i think every day should be a skirt day :heehee:

susie

Angie G
04-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Edwina I'm up for that hun :hugs:
Angie

Nancy Richards
04-06-2007, 11:20 AM
And I missed it! But then like others have said everyday should be skirt day. They feel so great against cleanly shaved legs.

Nancy