PDA

View Full Version : One of the guys at work said...

Felix
04-03-2007, 09:03 AM
This really made me laugh. It was on the Easter Day thing and I had my rig on like on the photo and my mate said 'Hey ya just like Rambo' I was like LMAO so I did a few poses for him in traditional macho style of course pluss flowers :heehee: He was like 'Go for it' I like silly situations like that :happy: xx Felix :hugs:

Felix
04-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Ok guys come on have I been naive here or do ya think he was taking the 'P***' out of me :thumbsdn: I've got broad shoulders and am used to takin knocks I've lived with people ribbing me all my life xx Felix :hugs:

CaptLex
04-03-2007, 01:44 PM
I had my rig on like on the photo . . .
Pardon my ignorance, but I just have to ask . . . what's a "rig"? :idontknow:

Lisa Golightly
04-03-2007, 01:49 PM
I saw Convoy once... A rig is a lorry isn't it? Hmmmmmm?

I don't think he was taking the wee... I think that's what they term male bonding... Someone tried it with me once and gave up. :)

Felix
04-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Sorry Hun it means the outfit I was wearing ya know the one in my avatar :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

Lisa Golightly
04-03-2007, 01:53 PM
I think you look very fetching.... in a Midsummer Morris Dancers kind of way :) Love the daffy's Darling ;)

kerrianna
04-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I saw Convoy once... A rig is a lorry isn't it? Hmmmmmm?

I don't think he was taking the wee... I think that's what they term male bonding... Someone tried it with me once and gave up. :)

:lol2: :heehee: hehehe...yeah Lisa it usually works best when there are two males to bond.

Felix, I'm not sure Rambo had daffies in his hair. Oh I know, the headband thing. Actually, sounds like your co-worker's as silly as you are. It's a wonder you two get any work done. :rolleyes: :p :hugs:

Felix
04-03-2007, 02:51 PM
LMAO! Well on Easterday we kinda get a chance to chill a little with the Kids, (staff, :heehee:) I like the idea of male bonding Lisa coooooooooooool! Glad ya liked the Daffs too, see what ya mean about Morris Dancers, very camp lol xx Felix :hugs:

Charleen
04-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Oh thank god! Daffadills! I wasn't going to say anything about the pic 'cause it looked like you had something seriously wrong with your ears. Flowers. Whew!