PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if she knows?

Billie Jean
04-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Saturday night I was at a lady friend of mine's house. We've known each other for years and haver recently started dating. We were watching BBC in America and a show came on that was called my two mums. It was about a post op transexual and his school age daughter. The SO of the parent was also a post op male to female. It was her idea to watch this show and the only thing she said was if the mums were going to homosexual after the operation then why have it at all. I have never said anything about my dressing to her. Billie Jean+?

Tamara Croft
04-03-2007, 01:42 PM
She may know, or it may just be coincidence? Either way, it seems that transsexualism doesn't bother her in the slightest and you can educate her further ;)

Ginagirl
04-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi BJ,
Don't waste her time or your time. Make the appropiate time to tell her. She has every right to know. If you don't, you run the risk of not telling her b/c you don't want to hurt her. There will be a thousand reasons not to tell her and only one reason to tell her, b/c she deserves to know. I think most of out SOs' would agree. The earlier the better. Just my two cents.