PDA

View Full Version : Pedicure--wow

jeri1973
04-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Had my first Pedicure today and wow. It was awesome. I will never do my own nails again. I had them put a clear polish on this time as the place was full of women but next time I think I'm going to get polish. If you plan on wearing Sandals this spring and summer go to the nail salon ASAP!

Jeri

danielle_from_cal
04-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Nothing compares to a professional pedicure. When I do my own feet, it causes me a lot of pain from the position I have to hold my legs in. Fortunately, my hairstylist does pedicures and she makes males and females look about the same. I just need to change the colour when I get home.

CharleneCD
04-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Pedicures, one of the most wonderful things most men miss out on.

Phyliss
04-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Pedicures, one of the most wonderful things most men miss out on.

Not this "guy" it just so happens I have my appointment in about an hour. Gonna get a nice Easter theme done to them, something in a lavender with lilys or bunnies.
I go about every six weeks. Ever since my "first one" almost two years ago, I haven't touched my toenails. The nice part is that my nail tech is the owner and even better she "knows" about me. What more could I want?

Brianna Lovely
04-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Jeri- Good for you. It sure is wonderful

Phylis- :tongueout - I got mine done yesterday, will be posting pics in the Photo Forum, later this afternoon.

Jodi
04-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I get my pedicure done once a month, my manicure every two weeks, and have done so for the last 4 years. The same girl has done my work since the beginning. She knows about me. My pedicure is a very relaxing two hours. My nail tech's fun is getting me to try new and different OPI shades on my toenails.

Jodi

ronna
04-04-2007, 08:26 PM
That's lovely, I can not imagine toes without polish!
The red is the most appealing.

Athena
04-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Just had mine done... My nail lady always schedules me as her last customer of the day. Usually I try to schedule my appointments on a Friday… I bring all the ingredients to make a vicious Martini… nothing beats that… sipping on a Martini while the latest OPI color goes on… (Kangaruby this time)

JoAnnDallas
04-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I would worry to much. Once a month I always get a pedicure and toe nail polish. I have never had anyone say anything about it. In fact I get a lot of compliments from other GG customers on how nice my toes look. One time the GG sitting next to me saw how pretty my toes looked and asked if she could borrow the polish for her toes.