PDA

View Full Version : do you crossdress your mind????????

Wendy me
02-17-2005, 08:57 AM
ok oh yes we all love to dress up or down . some dress and go out some dress in home far away from any prying eyes............how ever and when ever you dress...............to some degree we change...........weather just a pair of pantys........from that hidden stash...........or a complete make over,
yes theise are things that can be seen......................

now my thought or question is do you crossdress your mind?????????ok i know wendy what?????????? ok lest start here ...........for me when i get up
drink a few gallons of coffie............my mind starts to change..........as the
things i do lead the way i will dress and act and also think.............
as istart today long hot shower close shave out into a oversized robe..........
feeling cuddley i feel nice............pair of cotton little pantys little skimpy bra
and a over sized tank top............pair of little girly socks..................

as i do this i mooseing my hair..............something is changeing.....no silly not only getting girly and comfey............my mind changes my thoughts
my feelings soften become more relaxed..........aware of little things .......enjoying things more...........like now as i am wrighting this a bra strap slowy slids down my shoulder next to my arm ..........veary nice let it be feels good am i going to get all dressed up today mabey just kinda nice like this ..........tuns on .soon doing my house work thing...........

i think what i am getting at is like as you change into your girly side do you
just dress up or dose you mind and thoughts for lack of a better term.......

do you crossdress your mind ??????????or do like well dress up all girly and like think like a guy dressed up as a girl???????????

ChristineRenee
02-17-2005, 09:03 AM
Good morning sis!

No need to sis...Christine is who she is now always...even when in male drab...but absolutely... I feel more relaxed and girly-girl feminine when dressed...yes!;)

Love,
"Big Sis" Chrissie:)

derminator
02-17-2005, 09:06 AM
Of course! That's what minds are for!

Holly
02-17-2005, 09:10 AM
Hi Wendy... Great topic.

Crossdressing involves a state of mind so yes, I crossdress my mind. Although now it seems I notice a more noticable change when I dress in drab. The more "normal" state of mind is my femme me... and I like it that way.

Wendy me
02-17-2005, 09:16 AM
yes my thoughts do flow over to my outher side and i am more happer with them.
when wendy comes out ..........wendy's "on" love that feeling ......................

ToniB
02-17-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't feel that way, but then, I CD because it gets me excited in a male way. Perhaps, if I find a regular opportunity to don wig make-up etc. and put a foot into the outside world en-femme, I may develop the same feelings. But for now, a dressing session is not complete unless there's an ejaculation or more, and that doesn't feel very feminine!

Toni

Priscilla1018
02-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Good morning Wendy,

I definately crossdress my mind. Priscilla is a much nicer person than HE is.
As I am exploring the personality of Priscilla, I keep those parts I like. I think this is even changing HIM into a better person.Thank God. :D

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Maddie Knight
02-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Yes.
When I dress my mind, the way I think and act definatley changes.

SilkenPrincess
02-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Hi Wendy!
I'm just the opposite. I drab my mind in order to get through my day. My mind is naturally feminine, which doesn't fit in with my work-a-day world.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Cissy Suzie
02-17-2005, 08:45 PM
When I was much younger ... at least a million years back .... hmm 1969 ? I was very into very alternative things. Drugs figured high on the scale of day to day relief from Vietnam footage on television and ever escalating war insanity.

One afternoon I was getting into grrl mode and got a glass of koolaid from the community fridge. About 20 minutes after applying my makeup and getting dressed I started getting off on an LSD trip !! Some one had made Electric Koolaid that day!

It was fun at the time, but talk about a cross dressed mind? Wow!
:rolleyes:

Tiffanygirl
02-17-2005, 09:06 PM
I just wake up with my mind already dressed andready to put on my make-up...(probably because I sleep in a bra and little cotton panties.0