PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing father or brothers??

derminator
02-17-2005, 09:03 AM
How many of you are aware or suspect that your father and/or brothers cross-dress?????

I for one don't really know if my Dad or Bro's do.... I suspect not.... but i'm fairly certain that a cousin of mine does????

ToniB
02-17-2005, 09:39 AM
How are you going to find out Derminator? Ask him? I dare you!

Toni

derminator
02-17-2005, 09:56 AM

Toni

mmmmm - pass!

ToniB
02-17-2005, 10:02 AM
And I thought you Aussies believed you had bigger balls than we Brits!

Toni

Wendy me
02-17-2005, 10:04 AM

Toni

lol mabey double dog dare would work no returns............ :p

derminator
02-17-2005, 10:07 AM
And I thought you Aussies believed you had bigger balls than we Brits!

Toni
Only when it comes to Cricket, my dear!!!

To be truthful... the reason why i won't ask my cousin is that if i ask and if he owns up i will be forced to bash the living-suitcase out of him....... you see back when i was 16 or so, i'm sure he took my stash (including my precious teddy/corset thingy that i had just bought (cost me $70)) which was a fair whack of cash back then. But i couldn't confront him about it because it meant me owning up that the stash of clothes was mine! Should have bloody-well snotted him anyway! :mad:

Teddie
02-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Not my father or brother. But, a cousin for sure.

eleventhdr
02-17-2005, 01:14 PM
No noone else in my family is a crossdresser. I am all alone in this. I am the lone crossdresser in my family they do not know how far it goes with me at all. I want to crossdress much much more And would even become female give the real chance. I was suppose to be a girl anyway. Suzy!. The Doctor Eleventh!.

Maddie Knight
02-17-2005, 05:42 PM
my farther is so prejudice I can possitivly say no.

Nanci
02-17-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm pretty sure my father didn't because he grew up on a farm in a large family, and I don't have any brothers. However, I had an uncle (my mother's brother) who I'm pretty sure was interested in women's clothes. He was a career Navy man and never married but came back to his hometown after he got out.

How much he might have dressed I don't really know, but I know he had a panty fetish. :) I found his stash which was a drawer full of panties in an old dresser in an upstairs bedroom. I was in my teens at the time and was already dressing myself so I knew right away what this meant. He bought fairly ordinary panties at places like Kresge's and Walgreens. I did find a 3 pack of mesh bikinis one time so they weren't all boring. And I took a black mesh pair home with me once, and always wondered if he noticed they were missing. After he died, my wife and my mother and I cleaned out his house and I made sure that I got to that dresser first. Unfortunately I didn't find anything, so he purged at some point. :(

So if there is anything to a family disposition to crossdressing, I do know of one close family member!

Virginia
02-17-2005, 09:14 PM
I can relate this story, after I "came out" to my wife that I was a cross dresser, she told her mother who told her father, (a retired minister) to make a long story short.... my in-laws "cornered me" and after a couple of hours of listening to two 75+ old folks, I had had enough so I asked, "W,(my father-in-law the retired minister) every Holloween since I have been a member of this family some 25 years how have you dressed ( he dresses as a woman in full "battle gear" wig, make-up, dress, etc.)?" His wife shot him a glance that I will never forget. As I got up to leave I added, "How many times does it take?" You know they have not brought up the subject since! We all have our crosses to bear right!!!???
Virginia

Sweet Susan
02-18-2005, 01:56 AM
I don't have a brother. I have sisters, and they all have crossdressed many times. Does that count?