PDA

View Full Version : Nosy Neighbor

Jeanine
04-04-2007, 02:23 AM
I live in Phoenix and at this time of the year the weather is perfect, so it's a good time to work on getting a tan ... I don't look good in it anymore, but usually wear a string pretty scanty string bikini or male swim trunks with a string bikini top to cover my boobs while I'm sun bathing ... This has never been a problem in years past because all my neighbors were usually at wonk while I was in my yard soaking up the rays during the day ... But this year, I have brand new next door neighbors and I think the guy is a pervert ... I've caught him gawking at me over the fence a few times and last Thursday, I could swear that I heard the sound of a motorized film winder on a 35 MM camera clicking away while I was snoozing on the chase lounge ... I don't like making enemies, but I'd really like to call the Cops and report this pervert, but I'm not sure how the Phoenix Cops would handle a an invasion of privacy complaint from an old cross dresser ... Can anyone suggest any solutions to this problem, short of shooting the SOB next-door ?
Jeanine

AllieSF
04-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Maybe the best way is the direct way. Next time you are out there and he shows up, walk up to him and tell him what he needs to hear about respecting others privacy and what he is doing is against the law. Assuming that you are out, if he sees you in your bikini again, so what, he has already done so before. So your lack fo fear in confronting him when you catch him ogling your lovely mature body may be just what the doctor ordered. If that fails, then you have every right to contact the police and have them talk to him to put a little fear in his head.

Good luck. You know how easy it is for me to tell you what to do, but oh God, if it ever happened to me! I'd be freaking out.

loriannetucson
04-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Unfortunately, unless you are inside your own home with the curtains drawn, it is very difficult to argue a reasonable expectation of privacy, even in your backyard where people can see you in plain view.

Still, pervs are pervs and it sounds like this might come to a head sooner than later. You'll just have to play it by ear and hope you can talk to him in a courteous enough manner to avoid further conflict with your neighbor.

Good luck. Oh, and hope your tan's looking good!
Lori Anne

Paulacder
04-04-2007, 10:04 AM
I love tanning in the nude, and I do this every summer. Very tan legs that are kept shaved is a great look in the summer. However I like you have a Mr. busy body neighbor. While lying in my chase lounge on the back deck I am totaly secluded from view. When Mr. busy body sees me going out to the deck, with a towel around me, he will make it a point to come over through my yard look over the enclosure that is around my deck and start a conversation. When I see him comming over I usually pull the towel over myself. The last time was a little different, when I seen him on his way I left myself uncovered. When he looked over the deck the look on his face was was worth it. As he was trying to cut the conversation short so he could leave I kept talking so he could get a longer look. I put up a fence last fall.:heehee:

Dixie
04-04-2007, 12:04 PM
My nieghboors don't stare, but then I don't go out in the daytime hehehe

vbcdgrl
04-04-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm not sure the cops could do anything about it. I guess it could be classified as voyeurism, but you will need proof, like a video of him with the camera. You might try that, next time, have your own camera ready.

Vikki

paulaN
04-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Tall fences make good neighbors.

Lisa Marie
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
I like to stand outside when Im dressed sometimes also. But I have a nosy neighbor also who likes to watch everything. She stands outside alot then goes in. You never know when shes going to catch you.

Kierci
04-04-2007, 07:39 PM
I know for a fact the PHX police dont care what you choose to wear. If you have a legit problem you can take the problem at any time with the same expectations as if you were dressed in drab and this guy invading your privacy. He is obviously working to get a site of you since most places in the PHX valley have walls between houses. When you do contact the Police make sure to explain the whole situation to them. How you dress etc... on your property. This is no different than the poperasi (sp) taking pictures of celebs... Let us know how it works out. Good luck neighbor (Mesa)

trannie T
04-04-2007, 09:11 PM
As long as he is not making an extraordinary effort to observe or photograph you he is probably commiting no violation. When you're sunning keep a garden hose handy, if you hear him send a squirt in his direction or have your own cammera, grab it when he's around. The cops may be able to scare him off, if nothing works ask if he has some photos you can post here.

nicoleazcd
04-08-2007, 07:17 AM
Yes it is wonderful to sunbathe in arizona this time of year. I enjoy this on my patio as often as i can. You might want to confront him with a surprise Question .

Angie G
04-08-2007, 07:39 AM
When you see him looking at you give him a good long look back maybe he will get the point :hugs:
Angie

NatieBe
04-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I usually do the same during the summer. Here in Tx, the weather gets HOT and most of my neighbors are no were to be seen and as of late we had a few warm days to go out on the back patio and enjoy the sun. It seems that one of the young men that lives next door has become interested (maybe it my mind playing tricks on me) in wanting to carry on a conversation with me. Mind you I have a privacy fence and I do try too be careful when I go out dressed. I believe he has seen me and knows my wife is not home during the day. The look in his eyes say something else. I find that ignoring him seems to deflate his advances or maybe it's that SKS that I clean every now and then that helps.:heehee:

susancheerleader
04-08-2007, 08:06 PM
I've been seen by my neighbors when I went outside wearing a skirt. Or, possibly a cheerleader uniform if I was feeling a bit more "girlish."

No one has officially said anything about it. But I know they know, as I have seen them look right at my direction and there was no mistaking what I was wearing.

Now, my closest neighbor wants to put up a fence. He said he would pay for it, and it would have to be on my property since I am on higher ground.

My only thought is that he doesn't want to look and see me when/if I am wearing something "un-manly."

I said "no way." to his fence on my property.