PDA

View Full Version : Adding Provera to a Hormone Regimion

LeslieGirl
02-17-2005, 09:35 AM
HI

I"ve always been on Estrogen for many years, and up until early summer of las year, I went to the Doctor to discuss adding Prover to my hormone diet. He put me on 10mg Provera daily. My breasts have really increased in size since then. And my sweetheart can"t keep his hands off of them. I thought I would post this as a thought to you girls who may be considering adding Provera to your hormone diet. I know I"ve read and heard that Provera causes depression in TGirls, but it hasn"t done that to me.

TGirl

ChristineRenee
02-17-2005, 12:09 PM
HI

I"ve always been on Estrogen for many years, and up until early summer of las year, I went to the Doctor to discuss adding Prover to my hormone diet. He put me on 10mg Provera daily. My breasts have really increased in size since then. And my sweetheart can"t keep his hands off of them. I thought I would post this as a thought to you girls who may be considering adding Provera to your hormone diet. I know I"ve read and heard that Provera causes depression in TGirls, but it hasn"t done that to me.

TGirlIt seems like my doctor had me on Provera once too and I had a reaction to it. (developed a bad rash) Any problems along those lines for you? I also was/am on Premarin at the time too...2.5 mg a day. I was just wonderin'.

Love,
Chrissie:)

LeslieGirl
02-17-2005, 12:15 PM
HI
Christine

No, I"ve never had any side effects or rashes. I"m on 10mg Provera and 3.75mg Premarin. I"m doing wonderfull on that. I"m not having any side effects from HRT, and I never have. I hope this helps.

TGirl

ChristineRenee
02-17-2005, 12:26 PM
HI
Christine

No, I"ve never had any side effects or rashes. I"m on 10mg Provera and 3.75mg Premarin. I"m doing wonderfull on that. I"m not having any side effects from HRT, and I never have. I hope this helps.

TGirlOk thanks Tgirl. I may get back to my doctor on this. I wanted to go more on the Premarin but she said I was taking a lot already. No adverse effects for u apparently, huh? I would like to accelerate the results but want to make sure I do things safely. My doctor has looked out for me well, but admits she is no expert on this. We are, after all, science projects here aren't we?

Anymore thoughts that you can share with me on this T-girl? If so, I would love to know them?

Love,

LeslieGirl
02-17-2005, 12:47 PM
HI
Christine Renee

I"ve been on the 3.75 Premarin and 10mg Provera daily for a long time now, and I"ve had no problems at all. And so the Doctor said your taking a lot already of the Premarin. They always say that. The script I"m running on is from a Doctor back in Las Cruces NM, that was understanding of T issues and aggreed to give me the HRT I"m now on.

TGirl
:p

ChristineRenee
02-17-2005, 12:55 PM
HI
Christine Renee

I"ve been on the 3.75 Premarin and 10mg Provera daily for a long time now, and I"ve had no problems at all. And so the Doctor said your taking a lot already of the Premarin. They always say that. The script I"m running on is from a Doctor back in Las Cruces NM, that was understanding of T issues and aggreed to give me the HRT I"m now on.

TGirl
:pThanks T-Girl for the input. I think I'm gonna consult my doctor about this again. Appreciate it.;)

Love,

LeslieGirl
02-17-2005, 01:36 PM
HI
ChristineRenee

Good luck in you consulting your Doctor on this hormone stuff. Let me know how it goes.

TGirl
:p

Sierra
02-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Hi T girl you look hot!I been using Provera for 4 years with estrogens it surely does make boobs more firm and a bit hard under the nips.But I use it as it is needed if you like to lactate [which I do and never care to quit].For me 2.5 mgs is good... more messes up my performance. :eek:

LeslieGirl
02-17-2005, 11:53 PM
Hi
Sierra

I wish I had started the Provera a long time ago. But I guess it"s never too late is it. I just didn"t know back then a long time up until last summer. But the Provera to me is a wonderdrug. And also it really has done a good job on my breasts and skin.

:D
TGirl

ChristineRenee
02-18-2005, 11:50 AM
HI
ChristineRenee

Good luck in you consulting your Doctor on this hormone stuff. Let me know how it goes.

TGirl
:pGot a call from my doctor's office yesterday...I have a physical scheduled for next month and she wants to discuss both the Provera and uping my Premarin to 3.75 mg a day. We will talk and see how it goes then. Using you and others here as a reference point...the no side effects thingey! Will let you know how it all turns out.

Thanks for your input and support T-girl!;)

Love,

LeslieGirl
02-18-2005, 12:12 PM
HI
ChristineRenee

I"m so glad to have helped you out on this hormones stuff. Yes no side effects for me. Works totally great for me. First thing in the morning I take 3 of the 1.25mg Premarin tabs, The later in the day, I take the Provera 10mg tab. My skin is soooooooo soft. And I have C size breasts. I"ll be looking forward to hearing how your Doctor goes along with this.

TGirl

ChristineRenee
02-18-2005, 12:59 PM
HI
ChristineRenee

I"m so glad to have helped you out on this hormones stuff. Yes no side effects for me. Works totally great for me. First thing in the morning I take 3 of the 1.25mg Premarin tabs, The later in the day, I take the Provera 10mg tab. My skin is soooooooo soft. And I have C size breasts. I"ll be looking forward to hearing how your Doctor goes along with this.

TGirl
:DI'll let you know fer sure T-girl. C size breasts, eh? WOW! Well...if I ever get that big it will be just that much more for my wife to play with then!:D

Love,
Chrissie

LeslieGirl
02-18-2005, 07:50 PM
HI
Chrissy

You Go Girl! :p

TGirl

Brenda Jane
02-27-2005, 01:54 PM
I would love to have a set of milk-filled tits! How long have you been lactating? This is my #1 dream. How long were you on HRT before you started producing? What did you have to do to get it started?

LeslieGirl
03-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Hi
Brenda

I transistioned in my teens with SRS. I"ve been on hormones almost all my life.
I get my hormones off the net. When I used to live in New Mexico, The Doctors there didn"t seem to care about Rx"s they wrote. But I very highly recommend adding the Provera to the Estrogen. I"ve noticed quite a few changes, like round girly butt and my breasts have increased in diamater. And my skin is so soft. The other nite, me and BF were at a bar, and when he put his arm around me, he was impressed how soft my skin was.

TGIRL