PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Mistakes

Kathleen Ann Trees
04-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Yesterday, it was a dark early morning. I was showered and ready for work. My wife was in the shower, so I kept the dimmer light down low while she woke slowly. My eyebrows are getting that spikey look that happens when you are near 50. I use an electric beard & moustache trimmer to keep down the crabgrass.

Without thinking, I popped the guard off like it was a top to something and quickly raked across my brow. "Wow, longer than I thought. Took a lot off." Zipped across the other one. Then I realized what I'd done as I put the "cap" back on that I was holding in my hand.

I had completely shaved off both eyebrows.

Long story short, yesterday I was very self conscious. Kept my glasses on all the time.

Right now, I have a few hours before heading out, so, "WA-LA" instant beautiful feminine eyebrows put on. It is marevlous! Takes that last layer of boyhood away when I have my face on.

Lemonade out of lemons, gurls!

Kathleen

SherriePall
04-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Now, the trick is to let them grow back the way you want them to.

Kristen Kelly
04-04-2007, 02:02 PM
On that same note I'll stick to using a gaff and tuck.:hiding:

Casey Morgan
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
it was a dark early morning

LOL Yeah, a lot of lemonade seems to get made at that time of the day. That and late at night.

I'm glad you could find a positive in that.

AllieSF
04-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Great excuse and everyone has bought it, so far. Now just be careful where else you trim with that wicked machine!

Diana West
04-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Now, the trick is to let them grow back the way you want them to.

And just how long will that takes?

EricaCD
04-04-2007, 03:31 PM
That's why Bob Geldof decided to start wearing a dress. Lost his eyebrows during the filming of Pink Floyd The Wall and thought "Hey...as long as I am most of the way there" ;)

I actually had a similar experience about a year ago, except it was my beard that got scoured! And hence the smoothly-shaven tranny before you now!