PDA

View Full Version : Just about to purge when...

Danigyrl29
04-04-2007, 02:24 PM
It has been 8 months since I last dressed and I got past most of the urges. Started to rationalize to myself that I had "gotten over it" I that I didn't need to dress ever again.

DANGER! DO NOT ENTER! You are about to enter a bad place and waste alot of money...Just about purged AGAIN!

My wife knows and has been very supportive, so supportive that she STOPPED me from emptying out the closet and foot locker. She told me, "Don't get rid of that stuff, its kinda fun once and awhile".

So the urge to purge has passed!

AllieSF
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
And I hope that was replaced by a more natural and fun urge. Good for your supportive wife.

XDW Nathan-Natasha
04-04-2007, 03:34 PM
All I can say is 'THANK GOD!' I think the worst thing I ever did when it came to cross-dressing was to purge my closet. I didn't have much (about 6 dresses and around 40 pairs of gloves - wow, that is kinda a lot) but when it was gone I was miserable for about a month. I felt good for the first day or so but after that - it was hell. I'm glad you didn't purge. Just becasue you have all your femme stuff doesn't mean you have to use it. If you don't have the urge then you don't have to dress - but in my mind that doesn't mean you need to get rid of all of it. It would be a waste of money for one and it would leave you feeling miserable besides. Good going for not purging!

LindaTS
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM
I should think you're very lucky Dani. I've never purged, of even had the urge, to but I can imagine just how costly it would be. In my case it would mean a few thousand $$. Well maybe not quite that much but I would have to replace a walkin closet full of clothes plus over 50 pairs of shoes. I shudder to think of it. You're also very lucky to have such a great wife.