PDA

View Full Version : shaved legs

cocopuff
04-04-2007, 04:14 PM
what are the reactions do you folks get from having shaved legs in nice weather? how do you deal with it or answer questions?

TeriAnn
04-04-2007, 04:35 PM
I either tell them it is none of there business or that I am a swimmer and the lack of hair makes me go through the water better. Most time I will ignore them and let them go there on way. I don't care what they think. I do it myself because when I drerss I love the feeling of stockings on fresh shaved legs. If no one likes it oh well.:2c:

Lisa Golightly
04-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Never been asked :)

TeriAnn
04-04-2007, 04:43 PM
I can se why yiu have never been asked... you look just like a female and are very pretty. I am so jealous.

bgirl
04-04-2007, 04:45 PM
The first reaction I get is Don't you dare go out of the house in shorts!.

melissaabom
04-04-2007, 04:48 PM
It does not matter , because it feels so good having silky leggs !!

They can think whatever they want !

My 2 cents

Melissa

:2c:

ElleCD
04-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I've never been asked either. I'm not sure many notice and if they do they aren't sufficiently bothered to mention it. I guess if i were asked I would say that i don't like body hair so i get rid of it.

Lissa Stevens
04-04-2007, 04:57 PM
In 12 years of shaved legs I have had one comment. A woman at work mentioned how nice my legs are. That has been it and it felt great.

LisaRose
04-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Was asked once by my Doctor. He just said , Oh.

I've had numerous compliments though, "Nice Legs", "You've got better lookings legs than I do." etc all women BTW.

jennig
04-04-2007, 05:37 PM
hi int the 10 years I have had shaved leggs not one person has had anything bad to say. I have had alot of nice comments and I whear shorts all the time.
So shave those leggs people dont care and if theay do its not worth knowing them in the first place.
huggs jennig

Jasmine Ellis
04-04-2007, 05:44 PM
no one has asked me well not yet

Cheryl T
04-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Guess I'll find out in a few weeks. I've decided I'm not going back to the jungle. I've begun exposing my naked arms with no reaction, so I will venture into the realm of smooth legs this summer and test the waters.
Wish me luck...

DawnRodgers
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
I've been shaving mine for over 20 years now and no one has ever mentioned a thing. I've been keeping my body totally hairless for over 12 years now and have recently moved to Florida and go swimming there often. Again no one has noticed, or if they have, haven't spoken up or asked anything.
There is nothing better than to wear nylons over smooth hairless legs or wear sexy lingerie or silky nighties on your hairless body. It feels divine.Would never go back to having icky hair anywhere on my body again. What woman would?
Dawn

Ammdi
04-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Um, what questions?
Please pass the hamburgers?
Where's the frisbee?
Can we go canoeing again?
Those are the only summer questions I get....

No one EVER says anything about my very clean shaven legs.

Just do it, and enjoy.

danielle_from_cal
04-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Sometimes it amazes me that people do not notice. But they never seem to. One thing we can be confident about is that nobody pays as close attention to us as we do to ourselves.

Wenda
04-04-2007, 07:12 PM
No one notices, and if they do, they care even less. Take notice when you are driving around. There are lots of guys jogging, riding bikes, swimming working out, who have hairless legs, bodies, whatever. Just do it, enjoy it, relax, don't feel defensive. If someone asks, tell them "Because I do". w.

christiecd
04-04-2007, 07:23 PM
I haven't really gotten any reactions... I think most people don't notice or don't care, but I think that it's become more "accepted". I knew guys (who weren't crossdressers) that openly shaved their legs as well as girls who didn't like hairy legs on guys. I suppose there are people who might say something negative, but I'd just chide them on why the hell they were checking out my legs!

Christie

fun4metoo2004
04-04-2007, 09:04 PM
None.

what are the reactions do you folks get from having shaved legs in nice weather? how do you deal with it or answer questions?

joann07
04-04-2007, 09:15 PM
When I first thought about shaving, I was afraid of the uncertainty of whether anyone would notice, but after doing it nobody has asked because I don't think they ever notice.
When I first shaved, I was amazed at how silky my legs felt, and when I put on a pair pantyhose, all could say was WOW!! :eek:
I shave all the time now and go about my normal business. I don't even think about whether people will notice anymore.
So, my advice to anyone is not to make it obvious, go about your normal life, and not think about it.

trannie T
04-04-2007, 09:17 PM
I shaved my arms last fall before I went out {forgetting that I was going to wear long sleeves} since then I've kept them shaved, if anyone has noticed they haven't said anything. People pay even less attention to my legs.

natasha
04-04-2007, 09:35 PM
I was really worried about it last year. I sucked it up and just did it, worried the entire time. Well low and behold no one said a thing. I dont go to the beach but do spend a lot of time in shorts with many "macho" people (race track) over the summer. I thought one time I might out myself due to the fact that I forgot to shave before I went to the track.............stubbles!!!!

After last summer my legs will never be hairy again!!!!!

Sally24
04-04-2007, 10:04 PM
My son has been the only one to make a comment, something along the lines of "that's f***ed up" (he's in his early 20's and has a pierced lip, go figure).

Nobody else has made any comment about my legs or my arms. I eppilate both and plan on keeping them that way. If someone asks, I'll either ask them why they want to know something so personal, or tell the truth, I don't care for hair much anymore and I like it that way.

Boy do I like the feel after a fresh shave, lots of lotion, and new nylons!

Sally

Roxi Loh
04-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Question...did you tell your SO...and If not did she/he notice?

SandyR
04-04-2007, 11:02 PM
To tell the truth, no one has said a thing, my neighbor noticed "I think" but said nothing. I work out at the gym in shorts, even my family said nothing. I think its about how you present yourself, stand tall and be proud....

Hugs...

SandyR

Super Amanda
04-04-2007, 11:21 PM
No one seems to notice or care, your SO, however WILL notice if there is any physical contact in your relationship. My ex made such a big deal that I was worried about others. But others don't care, and it is your body. Now brows are a different story, but just like how shaving our legs improves our fem appearance 10 fold, brows do the same thing for your face.

Stephenie S
04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Well, the consensus certainly seems to be that no one gives a rat's patootie if you shave or not. That is exactly what I found out the first summer I shaved my legs. I spent a bit of time that summer trying to figure out if anyone else around me had shaved. Couldn't do it. I figured if I couldn't notice then surely no one else could either.

As mentioned above, many, many men who do not CD shave their legs and other parts for other reasons. No one CARES!!! Except you.

So if ya wanna, jes go ahead.

Lovies,
Steph

DawnRodgers
04-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Of course my wife knows. How can it be not noticewd by someone that close to you. Going from (ugh) hairy legs, body, arms, undserarms, pubic area to completely hairless? Sexy and smooth. She definitely noticed. Not happy but then she is not happy about anything I do that involves TG. I believe she thinks that I will get tired of it and stop. Fat chance. It's been over 40 years now.
Dawn

loriannetucson
04-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Ahh,what a popular thread, as always!
To shave or not to shave, that is the question. For me, I'm totally done with worrying about shaving. Transitioning has especially chosen that path for me. Who EVER wants to see a woman with hairy legs? EEEEEEwwww!

I used to worry all the time about my legs, then I got over it. Then I worried about my arms, then I got over it. No one noticed or cared. Then I worried about my eyebrows (good post Amanda!), and even now I pluck them so they arch very much like a natural woman's arch (including a little Botox injection to create a high arch, hee hee). Coworkers noticed I plucked my eyebrows and asked about it (I have a REAL macho type of job), but I admitted my wife helps me b/c I hate my bushy eyebrows. Surprisingly, the two men BOTH admitted to plucking the extra bushiness around their eyebrows! So there we stood, 2 macho men and me (not so macho) talking about eyebrow plucking in the middle of a typically masculine job! (Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread!)

Bottom line is if you like shaving your legs, as long as you aren't so obvious about it, no one will care. Now if you wear 2 1/2 inch inseam short shorts with embroidery and jewels on the back pocket, well, you're sure to attract attention! Trust me, I've tried it!!!!

Lori Anne

Carin's Wife GG
04-05-2007, 12:15 AM
my own sons, during football season keep their legs shaved. I detest body hair on both myself and my DH so no problems there.

Louise.

Super Amanda
04-05-2007, 12:15 AM
I believe she thinks that I will get tired of it and stop. Fat chance. It's been over 40 years now.
Dawn

Yea my ex was like "Why dont you just be a meterosexual?" she missed the point.

bridget thronton
04-05-2007, 09:54 PM
No one seems to ask about them