PDA

View Full Version : School disco

Sophie
04-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Ok so i've got an opportiunity to spend an entire evening dressed as a school girl!

Thing is, it's with all my best friends! (excellent i hear you cry!) thing is i don't want any of them to know i crossdress, this means i'll have to play things down a little. I'll have to get a cheap and tacky wig, I can't wear my breast forms, it'll have to be back to socks like it was when I was 15! and i can't look like I'm enjoying myself too much!

The event is afancy dress party with the theme, "school disco".

What would you do? I'd love to go as a full blown girly tart! but i think i'll be too obvious! Should i just hang it and go as the letcharous PE teacher or go with my heart and be a girly girl!??

Sophie

Wendrme
04-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Sophie, don't fret. Just go as your Avatar and say you work in the school kitchen. Carry a tray of mystery meat and no one will say anything.

Kerrie Sifton
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
School girl!! Yippee I'd say, go as a natural, you might be suprised as how things turn out.

alisoncdnj
04-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Sophie, go for it girl! You might just be suprised. Good Luck! Let us know How it goes. Sounds very exciting.

Hugs,

Alison

celtic.blue.eyes
04-04-2007, 05:52 PM
No matter what you do, do it the best you can. Set an example for the others: Excellence in all your endeavours!

Nikki A.
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Do what you want to do. Look your best, feel your best. Such chances don't come along everyday. If you want ask a GG to help and then you can always say she did such a good job.

Eva Diva
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
My experience is that girls love making a boy into a girl, so if you can get any female friends to "help" you look like a girl, they'll probably go to town on you, and you'll have an excuse - "they did it to me"!

Sly, no? :D When I was in school, there was a charity fund-raising party at the local gay club, and a group - straight - from out dept. went. The girls made up one of the guys as a girl, and they couldn't stop talking about the fun they had. you won't be able to wear forms, but the girls will do their best.

arani5879
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I say go all out. If you dont want anyone to know you crossdress. When they ask say you borrowed whatever from so and so. Have fun! The first few all hollows eves I went out dressed I went all out and I just said I borrowed it all. now my friends have sorta noticed a pattern and some of them know and its cool.

trannie T
04-04-2007, 09:23 PM
If you don't go as a schoolgirl you're going to hate yourself for a long time. Go all the way and have a good time. Go for it, girl!

Rachel Morley
04-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Oh dear! I share your pain Sophie. I once when to a fancy dress party as a French Maid and several GGs I knew there thought I looked "a bit too good" .... if you know what I mean. :o It took me several months to convince them that as an engineer in my boy life I like to do things properly. In other words, I was suggesting that I can't half do something it's "all the way" or "no way" for me. Fortunately they bought it.

For you I would approach it the same way. Professionalism means perfection! :happy:

AllieSF
04-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Go for it Sophie. How about that short plaid pleated skirt, white blouse, school tie, white stocking (no garter straps of course) and some red flats to match your skirt? Get a poofy wig and yuo are set. Just tell them that you got carried away!

audrey-1960
04-05-2007, 01:15 AM
I say go all out especially if you can get an opportunity to have one of the gg's assist. You will regret it more for not taking advantage of this opportunity then you will if you down play the role.

carolinewalker_2000
04-05-2007, 01:26 AM
I think the suggestion of asking some girl friends to "help" is an inspired one. Failing that I am sure you could find a look that was somewhere between "all out girly" - as you would like to be, and cheap "man in drag" - that you clearly want to avoid.

Go for it girl, and enjoy!!

susiej
04-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Sophie,

Why does your schoolgirl character have to be cheap and tacky in order to cover you from suspicion of being a closet CD? Aren't the perfectionist ("anything I do, including this kinky costume, I do 100%") or the victim ("the girls did it to me") arguments credible enough?

A few years ago, a guy I work with came to the office in drag for Halloween. S/he was very well done, and kept her character going all day, including going to several meetings and giving one presentation. Her voice wasn't all that great, but he stayed in a breathy, nasal falsetto, and got smiles and laughs from everyone all day.

Being a closet CD myself, I went home from the office that day wondering if s/he was also CD. But, to how many other people did that question occur? And for those people who did wonder about it, what the #$%@ could they do about it? Not every guy who dresses up like a girl for Halloween is a CD/TV/TS.

S/he had what politicians and spies call "plausible deniability", and I think you have the same thing.

People tend to admire someone who "does it right", even if "it" is a bit absurd, or edgy, or risky. So, in this situation, you may actually better off not cheapening your feminine image. You'll probably have more fun at the party, too.

Finally, you said they're your friends. How bad would it be if you came to this party as the ultimate coy, cute, sexy, innocent school girl, and if one of them asks if you dress like this often, you were to look them in the eye and calmly reply, "what do you mean by often?" :).

Hugs,
Susie

Theresa(TGirl)
04-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Why does your schoolgirl character have to be cheap and tacky in order to cover you from suspicion of being a closet CD? Aren't the perfectionist ("anything I do, including this kinky costume, I do 100%")...

That line seems to work good in my mind, especially if your friends know you not to be any type of half-***er. (Sorry, couldn't think of a better way of putting it)

MJ
04-05-2007, 05:11 AM
sounds like fun. if you are going to do something do it right. susie is right

quote :- Why does your schoolgirl character have to be cheap and tacky in order to cover you from suspicion of being a closet CD? Aren't the perfectionist ("anything I do, including this kinky costume, I do 100%") or the victim ("the girls did it to me") arguments credible enough?

give it your very best 100%, the thing is you will regreat this if you don,t

Sophie
04-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Ok, so i'll do it!

i've bought a more basic wig but it's a good one! My Wife will, for appearances sake, do my makeup. we're going to go as a pair of school girls! and we now have matching outfits. Should be good fun.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement girls. I'll let you know how it went!

Sophie

SAMANTHA SIREN
04-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Hye Sophie; Sounds like you are gonna' have fun at the school disco!
Just be yourself, dress in your sexy fem' attire and they will think you are just "drop dead gorgoues"-you never know who you will meet, prince charming perhaps? Whatever have a groovy time!:hugs:

Lots of love and kisses,
Samantha Siren.xx

susiej
04-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Sophie,

Woo hoo! We are all looking forward to pictures and a full report ;).

Hugs,
Susie

Brianna Lovely
04-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Ok, so i'll do it!

i've bought a more basic wig but it's a good one! My Wife will, for appearances sake, do my makeup. we're going to go as a pair of school girls! and we now have matching outfits. Should be good fun.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement girls. I'll let you know how it went!

Sophie

Good for you!
Just be your charming female self and have fun!

Dawn D.
04-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I say go looking like Brittany Spears in the school girl outfit from her "Baby do it one more time" video!..............just don't go bald, ok?.........lol. That should be 'Tart' enough. Have fun!!!!!

Dawn

Kimberly
04-08-2007, 07:11 AM
Go as a girl!! You're friend's can form their own opinions...

When I did it, I came out at the same time -- I got a lot of "are you gay?" questions, but soon corrected them.

Just tell them you can pull it off better than they can, obviously. Plus, they'll think you've got the bigger balls for doing it! ;)

Joy Carter
04-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Oh dear! I share your pain Sophie. I once when to a fancy dress party as a French Maid and several GGs I knew there thought I looked "a bit too good" .... if you know what I mean. :o It took me several months to convince them that as an engineer in my boy life I like to do things properly. In other words, I was suggesting that I can't half do something it's "all the way" or "no way" for me. Fortunately they bought it.

For you I would approach it the same way. Professionalism means perfection! :happy:

Ditto's ! I'd do what Eva suggests and have some GG do you. That way your not outted. But do be careful of those bullies who might want a peice of you Hun. PS Peice or peice you know what I mean.LoL

Angie G
04-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Do what you wish and tell everyone if your going to do this your going to do it right and enjoy yourself hun :hugs:
Angie

pepsi
04-08-2007, 06:05 PM
sophie if you dont take this golden opportunity to go girly you will regret it.get into that short pleated gymslip,blouse,school blazer and cute white socks and let the real girls enjoy the night out with you beaing a "good sport"as they say...good luck ... ps dont forget them regulation nicks essential with such a flirty skirt! haha
pepsi x

Dixie
04-08-2007, 06:47 PM
You have the right idea, Go with the wife in matching costumes. In 1988 or 89 my wife tried to talk me into going to a concert at the Arizona State Fair on Halloween night (KingdomCome was playing) as a girl, I was too scared she tried and tried and tried but I wouldn't budge. When we got there there were sooo many guys dressed as girls there that I would have fit right in. I have always regretted not doing it. Live life and have no regrets.:hugs: Dixie

Sophie
04-11-2007, 10:02 AM
So, i went to the party as a school girl with my wife, we both wore white blouse, grey short skirt, and white knee high socks, put plasters on our knees and ribbons in our hair! I got a cheap dress up wig which we platted and stuffed my bra with socks.

I did my makeup in my room with my wife and when we came out see everyone their jaws dropped! many were disturbed that i could look so convincing!

the party was loads of fun, lots of others were dressed as school girls but none had as much make up on as i did! there was lots of dancing and my feet were certainly letting me know about it by the end of the night!

thanks everyone for encouraging me to do it!

Sophie

Michelle 51
04-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Well everything but trying to hide the fact that your having a good will work.I don't think you can be grinning from ear to ear and still look like your not enjoying it. Justabit

"Mary"
04-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Whoo - hoo!

This is going to be great. I can hardly wait to hear how it goes.

When is the event?

Diana

carolinewalker_2000
04-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Well done Sophie; sounds as though you had a fabulous time. Do you have any photos to share?