PDA

View Full Version : Leg Waxing

alisoncdnj
04-04-2007, 05:33 PM
This past Saturday I went for my monthly pedicure and manicure dressed in drab, nothing unusual. When I sat down the girl asked if I wanted to try a spa pedicure this time. Another couple in the place strongly recommended that I try the spa pedicure so I did. What a great relaxing experience. My legs felt so soft.
When they were finishing the manicure and pedicure I was the last customer in the place, so I asked if I could get my legs waxed. I have always been a little nervous about getting my legs waxed. Yes, it hurt a little, but my legs have never ever felt oh so smooth. The best thing about it was when they were all done there were no nicks or cuts.
The girls at this salon were very professional and courtesy. They made me feel relaxed and comfortable. This was such a great experience. I can’t wait to get it done again! Next time maybe enfem.
I just want to thank all you girls. Since I have joined this group I have read many posts and you have given me great courage to try many, many, new things. I couldn't have done it without all of you.

Thanks to All!

Alison

Wenda
04-04-2007, 07:15 PM
good for you! Glad you had the great experience. w.

Rene
04-04-2007, 10:19 PM
How wonderful. Isn't it great to be pampered. I use to get my legs waxed all the time. It is a wonderful feeling to have such silky smooth skin for weeks.

loriannetucson
04-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Oooh, yes, what a wonderful feeling! When I go now I get the full spa pedicure treatment! I simply cannot stand when women allow their feet to look so abused with corns and dry dead calloused skin. Not me at all, yuck!

Emma England
04-05-2007, 09:08 AM
I am thinking that waxing legs is better and cheaper at a salon than at home.

What does a spa pedicure do then?

Good that you had a good time! Customer for life then?!!

alisoncdnj
04-06-2007, 02:09 PM
I am thinking that waxing legs is better and cheaper at a salon than at home.

What does a spa pedicure do then?

Good that you had a good time! Customer for life then?!!

It might not be cheaper, but it is easier. First they scrub your legs, then place a sort of mud on them. Then they wrap your legs in plastic wrap. Next is the pedicure. Once that is complete they take plastic bags with warm melted wax and place on your feet and wrap them in plastic. They then place heated booties on your feet. When this is all done they take everything off, rinse your legs and feet then massage lotion into your legs and feet. It was so relaxing, next time a spa manicure also. Oh what a time!!!