PDA

View Full Version : Hip/butt Padding

Dianeob
04-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Looking for help in deciding between several products. Have seen Classic Curves product...look good but pretty expensive. CD store on e-bay (based in Columbus Ohio) has their own padded girdle that looks like the Classic Curve product but at $100 less ($60 vs $160). Anyone have experience with the e-bay store, know if thier padded girdle is as good as advertised? Thanks

Wenda
04-04-2007, 06:43 PM
I bought a couple of very inexpensive padded panties on eBay. I have found that I can remove the silicone forms, spray some adhesive, apply them in the appropriate locations, and wear any undergarment. I had pics, but I deleted them. w.

Joy Carter
04-04-2007, 07:03 PM
expensive. CD store on e-bay (based in Columbus Ohio) has their own padded girdle that looks like the Classic Curve product but at $100 less ($60 vs $160). Anyone have experience with the e-bay store, know if thier padded girdle is as good as advertised? Thanks

Lets just say I was not served to well by them in the past. And Ebay didn't care enough to mediate.

Teresa Amina
04-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Veronica by Classic Curves is worth the money if you can come up with it.

AllieSF
04-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I bought my padded panties on EBay for about $25, There were 2 panties (black and nude) and have insert sleeves in the rear for the included 2 silicone pads. They are not real big, but with my flat a** anything helps. If you have something there already, then they may really help you. If interested in who I bought them from, PM me because I will need to look it up. The seller was very helpful and offered to include 2 different size panties so I was sure to get the best fit. I also bought one of those contoured butt panties on EBay. The front is like a panty and the back is molded into a nice tush. Your have to lay it flat or hang it up because it will not fold! Problem is with my skinny legs (I know, a flat a** and skinny legs like a rooster - or is that a hen - are funny to me too) there is a gap at the leg opening which is not really visible under a skirt. Thicker legs will fill it in fine. After all that now I need to get some hips pads to help complete a balanced shape there.

There are panties on EBay that have both butt and hip pads. They look a lot like a girdle and that turned me off some. Hehe!! I like the soft satiny look and feel when at all possible.

Go for it and you will love the look. :D

ronna
04-04-2007, 08:30 PM
That is exactly what I need.
I don't have hips or buns, that are all important to females. Too bad they have all the power.

Tamera
04-04-2007, 10:30 PM
JC Penny sells "Padded Girdles". I have to wear "Padded Boy Shorts" that I got off E-Bay because of the hip-hugger jeans I like to wear.
LOL
Tamera

sterling12
04-04-2007, 11:24 PM
I'll add my ditto to Joy's Posting. If it's the same store I'm thinking of, you probably would be wise to take your business elsewhere. I had a problem with them, wrote them a reasonable letter got a very nasty one back, and got banned from doing any business with them.

That's OK, I could care less and the 200+ transactions I've had with others gives me a feedback rating of 100%. Try the Glamor Boutique, or if you want to spend big money take a look at The Veronica models.

My experience with the padded girdles and panties? Price indicates just about nothing. Sometimes you get one that really shapes your hips and fanny nicely for very little, sometimes you can spend a lot and not get what you want. Look for large round or oval pads, ones that go at least 12 inches in diameter, and extend and blend into your thighs at least half way down the leg.

And, you will get varied results with various outfits. Sometimes you will look better with hip pads, sometimes better with butt pads, sometimes both, and sometimes the look will be better without any added padding. Making fashion statements can often prove to be a conundrum. Finding that mythical "look" just ain't that easy. But, hey have fun with it!

Peace and Love, Joanie