PDA

View Full Version : want to go smooth

xdmandy
04-05-2007, 01:59 AM
hi everyone im woundering if anyone can help me out.i have been a cross dresser for around a year and now want to shave my legs,arms and chest and go smooth.i think i can get around my gf but i work in a clean area where you have to strip down to your undies to put on special overalls so what reason can i give my work mates why i have shaved off all my body hair.someone must of been in the same situation.

AllieSF
04-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Common reasons are swimming and bicycling, both for reduced wind drag. maybe skin irritation, but that my not worj if they have seen you like that before. Uncommon one, "I am into other things and I like it this way". That will really shut them up, or maybe create an aopportunity for a sister to introduce herself!

carol ann
04-05-2007, 05:18 AM
. You won't necessarily stand out. Don't think that all males have lots of body hair. At least 25% do not. Further most swimmers and athletes keep themselves free of body hair as a matter of course.

I have scarcely any body hair except around the pubic parts. i shave my lower arms twice a year and that keeps me clean. I shower each morning in silky satin shower spray and use a good body moisturiser all over to keep my skin smooth

Marcie Sexton
04-05-2007, 05:21 AM
Try a beard trimmer first and slowly start thinning the hair...I do know through gastric by pass surgery lack of B12 will make hair brittle and in cases fall out, that is my excuse when seen shirtless...

Lisa Golightly
04-05-2007, 05:25 AM
Why not just tell them that's what your girlfriend likes...

Victoria Anne
04-05-2007, 05:29 AM
I'm a scuba diver,master diver trainer so for me ,the wet wet suit goes on easier but then I have little hair on my legs,as for the chest and hair I thin it down with a beard trimmer. Good luck.

Wendy me
04-05-2007, 05:35 AM
with summer coming try this start looking at how many guys are hairless..... i did this the first summer i went hairless and if you look there are quite a few that are hairless .... no one cares at all.... shave.....

Lilith Moon
04-05-2007, 05:46 AM
I do a "hair purge" now and then...one coming up soon. Nobody has *ever* said anything or even noticed. Except for my wife, who likes it.

MJ
04-05-2007, 06:01 AM
DON"T do it you will be sorry LOL, you think shaving your face is a pain . just Wait he he he.. OK spring is almost here and i have to get rid of my winter fur as well , then its every 2 to 3 days :eek: i kid you not

Karren H
04-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Just say "Well the GF thinks it's bast when we get out the cooking oil and the rubber sheets" "You should try it some time"

They will all be hairless by the next day!!

hehe

Love Karren

tommi
04-05-2007, 07:59 AM

:iagree: From experience this works alot of women don't like big foot in bed.:D

Kieron Andrew
04-05-2007, 08:01 AM
ditto! was thinking the same!

arani5879
04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
If they hassle you and you feel you need to say soemthing other then because I like it. You can use pretty much any sport as a reason. Say your girlfriend likes it that way if you dont have a girlfriend just say the girls like it that way. Which from my experience most do. There are a million things you could say for excuses. Honestly when I was putting up excuses I got hassled more then when I started saying I like how it feels.

Cheryl T
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
American Indians and many Asians have little or no body hair. No one picks on them.
Just don't wear your panties to work in the clean room and you'll be fine. Even if they do kid you a bit it won't last long...only till they find someone else and something new to have fun with.
Boys will be boys...

DonnaT
04-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Just tell them you feel cleaner, and it is a clean room environment afterall.

Eva Diva
04-05-2007, 08:32 PM
I think someone mentioned this above: I used hair clippers to cut my leg and body hair shorter at first. You could still see hair, but it was far less prominent. The clippers have plastic attachments for trimming that are different heights. Start with the tallest attachment, and give yourself a once-over, then cut it shorter the next time. Most people don't notice small changes. And you can also save money on haircuts! I've kept my arm and belly hair, but I keep my legs clean for nylons. I had very little on my chest, so that was easy. If anyone aske, I'd give them the "my girl attacks me all night when I'm all smooth" excuse. Guys love to hear war stories. :D

you could also say you have Krawzz-Drezzing disease - very rare, causes you to lose your body hair. Tell them it's contagious and they'll stay away. :D

Amy07
04-05-2007, 09:09 PM
I have such the urge to go bare right now, but like many, I am worried about what other might say. I shaved my legs about 4 years ago, and slipped into a new pair of silk stockings. I was in absolute heaven!:D
I will use the tips you fine folks have posted, and consider it tonight!

Dixie
04-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I told a guy in the shower room at the coal mine I worked at once, "It makes it easier to dress like a woman!" he just laughed and made a joke and that was the end of it, He thought I was joking HA!

MJ
04-05-2007, 09:21 PM
well the best way is to just do it, then whats done is done

rachel_rachel
04-06-2007, 02:10 AM
I told a guy in the shower room at the coal mine I worked at once, "It makes it easier to dress like a woman!" he just laughed and made a joke and that was the end of it, He thought I was joking HA!

I've done that as well, well not at the coal mine bit but to the guys i play cricket with. One was saying "look at my hairy chest, i'm the real man" to witch i pulled up my shirt and asked "what do you call this then?" I was called a few names by the boys, poof was the main one....... then i just replied, "you can't wear a bra with a hairy chest can you?"

The next comment back was, "yeah you're right, good point that"

Super Amanda
04-06-2007, 02:27 AM
One thing is for certain, if you dont do it, you will want to do it even more. It sucks when you experience the first shave itches, but if you trim with clippers first, use a Very sharp blade then ex foliate followed by moisturizing, maybe it wont be so bad.

JUST FRIGGEN DO IT! Most guys dont give a crud, if asked say "Why, are you turned on?" and watch them shut up.

Dixie
04-06-2007, 02:36 AM
HA HA too funny!!

pedebra
04-06-2007, 05:28 AM
Except for a small [atch in the pubic area, I have been smooth for years. Only one golfing buddy asked if I shaved my legs, I told him "Yes" and it never came up again; no one else has ever said anything. Just go ahead and do it. You will love the sensation and will never want to be hairy again.
Debra

pedebra
04-06-2007, 05:29 AM
Except for a small patch in the pubic area, I have been smooth for years. Only one golfing buddy asked if I shaved my legs, I told him "Yes" and it never came up again; no one else has ever said anything. Just go ahead and do it. You will love the sensation and will never want to be hairy again.
Debra

sharon ball
04-06-2007, 06:14 AM
i tell everyone the truth, my wife likes it

Sasha Anne Meadows
04-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Just go smooth and the hell with anyone else. Once you get into this you will always want to be smooth. And get rid of those ugly pubes too.

jessie_cal
04-06-2007, 07:45 PM
I say my wife made me do it and then play it off likes it doesn't matter to me that much. :D