PDA

View Full Version : got caught

joy
04-05-2007, 03:06 AM
I was in walmart bying some knew panties and the girl that works there that I have known for almost a year got in line behide me and when I was checking out she said those will look good on me I got so nevers I had to say somthing so I turned to her and said hi and asked if she was on break she said yes so we exchanged so words and I payed and told her I would see her later.

noname
04-05-2007, 03:40 AM
Not bad, I probably would have choked. But as you probably know, you always think of the good responces after the fact.

Carin
04-05-2007, 03:43 AM
Sounds promising

Did you see her later?

RachelDenise
04-05-2007, 04:45 AM
Joy, sounds interesting. I understand your nerves. It's easy to say what you would do when there is no pressure. Maybe a return trip is in order to see if you get another warm response.

joy
04-05-2007, 05:56 AM
I will probly go back and talk to her tonight she works in the elctronics and is very nice she is a good friend to talk to.

MsJanessa
04-05-2007, 06:12 AM
Sounds like a date to Me.

Shelly Preston
04-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Go have a chat

Who knows where it could lead :)

joy
04-05-2007, 08:13 AM
I wish she wasn't maried but I might have a shopping friend.

foxy bartender
04-05-2007, 10:37 AM
You should definately go for it, even if you just make a new friend who is accepting of who you are, we all need more accepting people in our lives. I had a similar experience last year, but I didn't do anything about it. I was waiting in line to pay for a cute suede skirt and matching top when the very attractive woman standing behind me started to talk to me. She said that is such a cute outfit, where did you find it, I wish someone would be me an outfit like that... & some other small talk.. I was so nervous I just clammed up, smiled & gave 1 word answers. Who knows what could have happened! Don't regret not trying to talk to her!

cindychan
04-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Dosn't sound like she is wronging you. I'd talk to her more.:hugs:

joy
04-06-2007, 01:48 AM
I went back tonight and told thanks for the compliment last night and she started to laugh and said she was just playing but said your welcome but I don't care she still a good friend.

Dixie
04-06-2007, 01:55 AM
All the female friends my wife and I have are dying to see me enfemme again, so maybe in a weekend or two I will venture out with all of them, they think it is really great that I did it on Halloween, and that I am so willing to do it again.:happy:

jjjjohanne
04-06-2007, 05:33 AM
She might have thought you were buying for someone else, you know... That could have just been a joke. If you see a man holding a purse, don't you always make a crack that it is his? I suppose if you are a woman and you see a man buying panties, you can do the same and have a more embarassing result. I was going to commend you on your response the first time. Not responding to the crack is a fine reaction. You are a man, you are shopping for your household. You don't need to defend yourself, so you didn't. So, now what does she think??

:) Joe

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-09-2007, 04:13 PM
On many occassions I have bought items and have been told "your wife will love that". I always let them know that she would but these are for me, if she wants one like it when she see's them she can pick up her own. They never know what to think or say. It's funny I never get that statement when I am dressed en femm and out shopping, they just seem to know that the clothes must be for me, go figure!

Shelly18
04-11-2007, 09:37 AM
i kno exactly how u feel i got caught buying panties and a bra at sears by a girl i new the excuse i used it was for a friend that had lost a bet

myMichelle
04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
I realize it's really easy for me to say this, but what's the big deal? I buy women's stuff all the time...of course, I'm definitely out of the closet and I'm totally comfortable interacting w/ people while I wait in line, whether enfemme or not. Such things were once a big deal, but I don't even give them a thought anymore. No biggie.

Practice makes perfect, so keep on making your feminine purchases, and maybe eventually you won't be bothered by close encounters in the checkout line.