PDA

View Full Version : litle moments

stevie h
02-17-2005, 06:53 PM
what little moments make you feel so girly. I'll start the thread. when you sit to pee your hair falls forward covering your face. anymore?

Maddie Knight
02-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Sitting down and brushing your skirt frum under you. :)

Amelie
02-17-2005, 07:02 PM
what little moments make you feel so girly. I'll start the thread. when you sit to pee your hair falls forward covering your face. anymore?

Oh MY!!! Is this what you think I am doing in my avatar? You think my hair is falling over my face because I am peeing? Lol Anyway, I only pee in the street.

My girly moment would be similar, it also has to do with hair. When I go out on a windy night, I am constantly brushing my hair off my face with my hands. Sometimes my hair gets stuck on my lipstick'ed lips, this is very annoying.
Amelie

StephanieCD
02-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Sitting down and brushing your skirt frum under you...
...when you're wearing pants.

;)

Mine: putting my toes in the bathtub first... and then drying myself off one legs at a time as I climb from the tub or shower.

Tracie Lynn
02-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Slipping a finger inside toe collor or my shirt under my bra strap and adjusting it further back up on my shoulder.

Virginia
02-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Yes, yes, yes, tossing your hair or gently moving your hand to get it out of your eyes. Also when I pull my purse strap over my shoulder and head off to the store. It is the little things that really seem to make a difference.
Virginia

sherri
02-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Sometimes my hair gets stuck on my lipstick'ed lips, this is very annoying.
Amelie
definitely

Vallari
02-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Pulling your hair back and putting it behind your ears so it's out of the way.
I do this so much I do this mannerism in guy-mode as well now. Looks a bit funny without the long hair though. :o

Wendy me
02-17-2005, 10:16 PM
ok it's a toss up between that slow slideing of my bra strap over my shoulder as gently
slips down the side of my arm...............................

or as my hair is growing out how it falls in my eyes and abought my face real pain in the as- but yes i do love that.............

crispy
02-17-2005, 11:11 PM
slipping the bra strap up again when it slides down to my upper arm. why does that happen? is it just us blokes? who designed these infernal things?

getting in a comfortable position for sleeping on my side without bruising my new titties against the inside of my arm. why are they in such an exposed and vulnerable position? who designed these lovely infernal things?

windycissy
02-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Scratching an itch through my stockings with a polished fingernail. Taking my lipstick out of my purse to apply a fresh coat before I leave a restaurant. Smiling at a guy who opens a door for me or waits for me to get off an elevator. Holding down my skirt during a gust of wind. Fussing with my hair until it looks just right. Keeping my legs together when I get out of a car. The sight of lipstick on my filter tip. The scent of my own cologne. The clatter of my heels on a marble floor. To name a few...

Jiera
02-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Pulling your hair back and putting it behind your ears so it's out of the way.
I do this so much I do this mannerism in guy-mode as well now. Looks a bit funny without the long hair though. :o

I agree -- I do this all the time in guy mode and I have to blame it on my glasses or something.

To this great list I'll add: hearing my heels click against the linoleum (NO guy shoes make that sound), listening to latex boots crinkle and uncrinkle as I walk across the room, the feeling of crossing and uncrossing my legs while wearing stockings.

Ji

Tristen Cox
02-18-2005, 02:17 AM
I like the way my breasts feel when I pull my arms in close to the sides of my body. The way my freshly shaved legs feel rubbing together in bed. Blowing a little kiss to myself as I pass by a mirror in full make up and dress. Typing with my nails long and painted red like I am doing right now. Huh this could get to be quite the list I better stop now... think it's turning me on :D

gender_blender
02-18-2005, 02:53 AM
Wrapping my towel around my chest when going into the shower in the morning. This method is especially fun with long hair when in living in the dorms and going into the guy's bathroom (I only use that one because it's closer).

~Charlie

stevie h
02-18-2005, 03:47 AM
never but never passing a mirror without looking.

slightly licking a cup of coffee where you drink from so the lippy dose not stick

when you put your arm forward the way your boobs press against

pulling down your skirt after standing up

sticking your tongue out when putting on mascara

doing the buttons up on your blouse the other way

blow drying your natural hair

buffing your nails

these are the things that i love

the list goes on

stevie

xx

christine55
02-18-2005, 03:56 AM
looking down at my skirt while sitting and seeing my pretty knees,
putting on my bra, this seems to be one of the moments i change from boy to girl, finishing my makeup by putting on lipliner and lipstick after putting on my wig, this is the other moment that most seems to instantly change from boy to girl. I love the smooth, light feel of my hosiery on my legs. feeling the lacy hem of my slip under my skirt to name a few.
Hugs, Christine

Sandra H
02-18-2005, 04:57 AM
Seeing the light reflect off my tights is still a thrill for me.

The sound my tights make as I cross or uncross my legs.

Putting on clean panties after my warm bath.

Walking about in just my bra and panties.

Struggling to clip my stocking to the rear suspender.

Putting my feet into high heel shoes.

Putting on a clean nightie and sleeping panties after an evening bath.

Sitting in my nightwear including slippers and watching TV.

Sitting on the edge of my bed then getting in with my legs together so as not to allow a flash up my nightie.

I could go on, but another time.

Wendy me
02-18-2005, 06:57 AM
the smell of make up ..................the feeling of lipstick as it glides on the lips.............yes .....as it wraps the lips .........smouth and soooooo soft just right

the weight of heavet earings...........on the ears,..........the feeling of them as thay brush up against my neck..................

Paula A
02-18-2005, 09:10 AM
just about everything associated with dressing en-femm!

shaveing everywhere but the face, and putting on lotion,
rolling on stockings, SLOOOOOWWWWLY and squirming to get the pants or skirt on. mostly for the fun and tease of it, not so much because its a size too small.

jewlry, dangleing, and clinking on my ears and wrist.
Walking in heels, doing my nails, plucking my brows.
Brushing my skirt under,
my hair, anything with it.
Anything in front of the mirror except shaving my face.
crossing my legs just so,
Bending just so, at the kness and with them together.
setting to Pee.

on and on and on

Ever find yourself in drab and sitting with your knees together or brushing your jeans under you when you sit with out thinking? :eek: LOL
Tell tale signs your a CD even when in drab, you cant hide them!
It's just a thought I was thinking, don't reply to it I don't want to be a hyjacker.

nikky
02-18-2005, 11:09 AM
seeing my red toenails peeking out of a pair of cute jeans...
high heels...
freshly shaven legs...
panties... :)
thigh high stockings...
ah the list goes on.

Rui_Bristol
02-18-2005, 11:44 AM
gently pulling a stocking over your extended leg

Wendy me
02-18-2005, 11:52 AM
the smell of nail polish

the smell of nail polish remover

stevie h
02-18-2005, 12:34 PM
another great moment is putting on a bra when using adhesive forms. do it up at the front, slide round, arms through and put them boobs in, so cool.

stevie

xx

Sweet Susan
02-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Waking up in the morning and pulling the blankets back, lifting my shaved legs into the light and seeing my feminine self with my red toenails get out of bed. I love it. I do it every morning, and I love it.

Laura Jane
02-18-2005, 01:26 PM
Being zipped up, or unzipped ;)