PDA

View Full Version : Caught En Femme [not me]

Dominique Melt
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
This has got to be a most difficult position and the worst nightmare (http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070404/NEWS01/304030027/-1/CINCI) for most of us.
I sympathize with this person's plight -- but there must be much, much more going on in this poor soul's life.

Tamara Croft
04-05-2007, 08:37 AM
I don't sympathise with him at all. I'm sick of CD'ers thinking they can do what the hell they like, just because they are a CD. It's like they think they are immune to the law, just because they are a CD.... well get with the damn program already and stop using CD'ing as a flaming excuse to do whatever the hell you like :Angry3:

How DARE HE go into a park, full of kids, drunk and think it's ok.... IT IS NOT OK.... and to top it off, dress like that.... and you have empathy for this moron?? Yeah he's really doing your cause some good.. :rolleyes: Stupid sob gets what he bloody deserves!!!!

A snip of that article: -
Steven S. Cole, 46, Waynesville, was arrested about 5 p.m. Tuesday at Heritage Oak Park off U.S. 42 after Mason police received a report of an intoxicated man. Cole was charged with drunken driving, having an open container, public indecency and disorderly conduct.Worst nightmare?? are you insane?? poor soul?? I'm sorry, but if you feel for this guy, there is something wrong with your head!!!!

Kieron Andrew
04-05-2007, 08:49 AM
what Tamara said!!! i have no time or sympathy for people like that....and even less time for people that feel sorry for people like that :2c: :Angry3:

Marcie Sexton
04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Not only does he need help, but perhaps a prayer too...

Paula Thomas
04-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Tamara - I agree with you, regarding CD's should not be drunk in a park.

I would love to give his outfit a good home :D (I like it).

Wendy me
04-05-2007, 09:02 AM
i have to agree with Tamara on this how can you feel sorry for him??? now how do you think that kind of news can help us out ???? he has problems and most deafeningly has some coming his way... think his wife and family are happy???... and if you were at the park do you think this is what you would want your family to see???.......

Nicole
04-05-2007, 09:10 AM
There may be something wrong with this person's mental condition, but the way he behaved is no excuse. Drunk, driving, and stumbling through a public park? Very bad move! :thumbsdn:

Jenny Beth
04-05-2007, 09:12 AM
That idiot has given CD's as much bad press as a Jerry Springer show. In my opinion his behaviour has little to do with crossdressing and more to do with being a pervert. He's about to get what he deserves.

Michelle 51
04-05-2007, 09:16 AM
I don't think anyone should be drunk in a park with children around.It happen's every-day but don't make the new's.He shouldn't have been doing the thing's he was or driving either but what's the fact he's wearing a bikini make this different. Justabit

Kate Simmons
04-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Talk about a "groaner". No wonder people think we are all wack jobs with a guy like this not working with a "full deck" and drunk to boot. What was he thinking? Obviously he wasn't, going in a public park in that condition. I'd probably have locked this guy in irons myself. An incident like this only serves to undermine the efforts of those who are trying to be dignified and trying to present a positive image. No justification for an act like this, no matter what the reason.

Gurly
04-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Yep, he was pretty much asking for it in this case. Doesn't do much for the crossdresser's image, either. The guy needs help.

Daintre
04-05-2007, 10:03 AM
This guy needs help alright, but the kind that is administered by the courts. Anyone doing what he did is way out of line and needs to be dealt with. The fact the idiot is in a bikini just makes him seem more pathetic. I feel so sorry for his family having to deal with this public indecency.

tommi
04-05-2007, 10:10 AM
What a bone head , no excuse don't feel sorry, alcohol and anything in public
just don't mix.

Sasha Anne Meadows
04-05-2007, 10:10 AM
This kind of behavior gives all us t girls a bad name.

Cassy11
04-05-2007, 10:17 AM
This person is sick. It's someone and something like this that hurts all of us. I totaly agree with Tamara.

foxy bartender
04-05-2007, 10:18 AM
I guess I missed some of the story, can someone tell me what else happened... I know there was more to this than drunk driving.. Did he crash the car.. Touch any of the kids... Please tell me it was something else because I'm sorry to say it but I'm sure most of have driven a car once or twice when we shouldn't have. That doesn't make it right but that doesn't mean we should all go to jail. I don't know the story here so I can't defend that guy, but that's why I'm sure there was more to it. Why else would everyone be so upset. Being drunk in a bikini doesn't mean you should go to jail, maybe if you look as bad in a bikini as I do, but seriously I would like to know more details.

Jenny Beth
04-05-2007, 10:19 AM
I guess I missed some of the story, can someone tell me what else happened... I know there was more to this than drunk driving.. Did he crash the car.. Touch any of the kids... Please tell me it was something else because I'm sorry to say it but I'm sure most of have driven a car once or twice when we shouldn't have. That doesn't make it right but that doesn't mean we should all go to jail. I don't know the story here so I can't defend that guy, but that's why I'm sure there was more to it. Why else would everyone be so upset. Being drunk in a bikini doesn't mean you should go to jail, maybe if you look as bad in a bikini as I do, but seriously I would like to know more details.

Click on the link in Dominique's post.

Wendy me
04-05-2007, 10:20 AM

click on this .....http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070404/NEWS01/304030027/-1/CINCI

lexygirl
04-05-2007, 10:24 AM
I say this person needs help. If he wanted to spend time in that outfit he should have gon to a lake, not the park. Now I I think he should definetly get put in the can for haveing a BAL TWICE the limit.

Kerrie Sifton
04-05-2007, 10:29 AM
This individual was very drunk, and was dressed inappropriately for most locations except maybe Wreck Beach on the west coast. Yep he needs help. What is interesting about this event is that it is extremely rare. There are many of us who are out and about and sober too!

As for the bikini, I might be looking for something a bit less revealing myself....he he!:2c:

sara_also
04-05-2007, 10:37 AM
I would not consider this man a crossdresser. I am more inclined to believe he has a mental problem and should be put away for a while with the other inmates while he is dressed that way. (well mabey not he might like it)

Any way he has a lot of rehab to do in more ways than one.

Dominique Melt
04-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Ummm, begging your pardon, but I did not make any excuses for what this person has done -- DUI and making a fool of himself. I posted this because it touches a raw nerve. Tamara, this has nothing to do with a CDer thinking he can do whatever he likes because he is a CD, but because he is a severely troubled person. My sympathy is for this person's deep-seated problems and pain. Which one of you here is without sin?
I really don't want to get into a flame war with anyone here. I am in full agreement that this person stepped over the line, but let's be clear: his crime was DUI and public drunkenness. The fact that he was en femme does not help our cause as you say, but I am not insane. You accuse me of dismissing his wrongdoing and having the temerity to recognize that he is a troubled person.
And yes, my dear, it is a worst nightmare. This guy snapped, got drunk and made some serious mistakes. Unless being a CDer is not a cause of some emotional pressure and stress. He lost it, plain and simple. He will pay for his actions, and well he should. I would like to think that at the end of the day any one of us can say that but for the grace of God ...

Kerry Owens
04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
No, but I'd be roaring furious for the young children who were exposed to his behaviour. The innocence of children should always be protected from nutjobs like that one.
No excuse he drunk and acting like a idiot and did wonders for the public viewpoint of CD folks.

Tamara Croft
04-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Ummm, begging your pardon, but I did not make any excuses for what this person has done -- DUI and making a fool of himself. I posted this because it touches a raw nerve.You didn't?? I beg to differ, you sympathised with him...

This has got to be a most difficult position and the worst nightmare for most of us.
I sympathize with this person's plight -- but there must be much, much more going on in this poor soul's life.

Tamara, this has nothing to do with a CDer thinking he can do whatever he likes because he is a CD, but because he is a severely troubled personNothing to do with being a CD, so why post it in this section then??

My sympathy is for this person's deep-seated problems and pain. Which one of you here is without sin?What the hell has sin got to do with it, the man was clearly drunk, in a park, full of children.... CD or not, children do NOT need to see that.

I really don't want to get into a flame war with anyone here. I am in full agreement that this person stepped over the line, but let's be clear: his crime was DUI and public drunkenness. The fact that he was en femme does not help our cause as you say, but I am not insane.Then I ask again, if this was DUI, why bother posting this in the MTF section??

You accuse me of dismissing his wrongdoing and having the temerity to recognize that he is a troubled person.Troubled?? I think he needs locking up...

And yes, my dear, it is a worst nightmare. This guy snapped, got drunk and made some serious mistakes. Unless being a CDer is not a cause of some emotional pressure and stress. He lost it, plain and simple. He will pay for his actions, and well he should. I would like to think that at the end of the day any one of us can say that but for the grace of God ...Why is this your worst nightmare if as you claim, it has nothing to do with CDing?? just a moron in a bikini DUI!!!

So what exactly is your point in posting this link?? oh and I love the way you just pulled my name into your post, why was that?? what about everyone else that posted?? their opinion not count? or was it just the fact it was me posting??

MsJanessa
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
This kind of behavior gives all us t girls a bad name.
ditto----its hard enough being us without having to explain to people that most of us are not nutcases or violent(ie like in the movie Pyscho ) My own personal view and experience is that if you act like a lady and obey the law, you will stay out of trouble and most, if not all people will tolerate you no matter how you are dressed---I've been in a shopping mall food court, dressed conservativly(but stylishly I assure you) where families with small kids were present----I spent my time drinking a coffee and quietly talking to a friend---never got so much as a stare or funny look---

JulieC
04-05-2007, 12:04 PM
.... and to top it off, dress like that....

Yes, how dare he show up at a park in a bikini! Good god what is the world coming to!

:rolleyes:

There is substantial tilt in the article against this guy wearing a bikini. It's blatant and transparent.

Was it right for him to fondle himself in public, around kids no less? Absolutely not. Was it right for him to be drinking and driving? Of course not.

Was it wrong for him to be wearing a bikini? Of course not, even if "It was like this freak show".

Bonnie D
04-05-2007, 12:32 PM
I agree with Foxy and I'm sure she read the whole article in the first place. I'm thinking the same thing, there has to be more to this than what the article stated. This in no way excuses anything he did and I'm glad no one was hurt or killed. The kids see more on tv and I don't think any of them will be traumatized by this incident. There appeared to be enough adults around to protect the kids. Again I am not making light of this and all children must be protected. I thank God he did not have a gun.

This man will have to explain his actions to a judge and I'm sure nothing he says can justify anything he did. Dependant upon what he says will determine the level of mental assistance he will need. Jail time won't do anything unless this is not his first time losing control. But something has to be done and the one who will decide what that will be will have all the information. We obviously don't.

His wearing a wig and a bikini definitely doesn't help and is probably the only reason this is being brought to anyone's attention which is pretty sad in itself.

Bonnie

Reneecdinphose
04-05-2007, 12:47 PM
All I gotta say is that's funnier then hell,.. And yes I truly believe CD's push it to the limit, I am married to one, and to be honest Im starting to belieive "dressing" is like a an addiction of any kind,. It's rather embarrassing when you go out shopping to the mall and notice a Cd, "Rather out there " trying to fit in, I see people laugh and stare and make fun of them, and their fun is that worst of making fun of a crippeled person, I would rather come up to the Cd and polietly tell them, hey, your make up is on way to MUCH and heavey, or youre trying way to hard, "that part cracks me up", being a woman married to a cd, I understand them, but to act feminine and be pretty, one must never try as hard as a CD does, because other wise, you start looking more like a DRAG QUEEN , that condons women, rather then liking them, ... in a straight world that would make you "Gay",
This man dressing up and going to the park, ... well allot to say about him, but it's funny, he got what he deserves if he wants to PUBLISIZE his lifestyle and his sexual turn on "fetishes", then by all means do it, but one that does risks ALLOT, they may loose their wife, their home, their children, their animals, their pride as a "Man", their family. and to think it was all for an addiction, think of "dressing" as snorting cocaine, I've seen many of friends kick the habbit, and it didnt destroy thier lives. Any man that Cd's and goes out, opens himself up for humiliation when he's to go out as "Him: rather then "her" later.
Wife of a Cd.

Tamara Croft
04-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Yes, how dare he show up at a park in a bikini! Good god what is the world coming to!

:rolleyes:

Was it wrong for him to be wearing a bikini? Of course not, even if "It was like this freak show".Roll eyes?? I was going to actually reply, but it's not worth the bother.. you just don't GET IT... time and a place for everything, A PARK IN A BIKINI DRUNK IS NOT THE TIME AND PLACE.....FFS..... get a flipping clue already :rolleyes:

MJ
04-05-2007, 03:05 PM
agree with Tamara on this , you know what people will say * there all like that * it's a sad day for the rest of us, another giant step back-wards

skirt_guy
04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
His full body mug shot was shown on CNN today. If he was trying to keep any of his dressing from his friends, it's out of the bag now. He was drunk and dressed up. I've done that plenty of times. I don't agree with the choice of clothing, location or time of day but I believe he's paying for it many times over right now.

SG

Noel Chimes
04-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Like others have said, this is just the type of stupidity that we DO NOT need.:Angry3: It's bad enough that he was in a family oriented park under the infulence (of stupidity) but to make it worse stating that he was going to enter a contest at a local bar. I may have been born at night, BUT NOT LAST NIGHT.
And then finally, to be a member of our public service. That is hitting below the belt. Please understand, I am sure that there are public servents who cross-dress. Does that make them any less effective? However, this pitiful excuse for dog droppings, (please forgive me for this my British sisters) needs to be flogged, and placed in the stocks for his indiscretion. :2c:

Shelly Preston
04-05-2007, 06:54 PM
This guy has a real problem

Anyone who drinks and drives needs locking up
What would have happened had he hit the children :mad:

Being in a Bikini in a park full of children is just madness he has no regard for the wishes of others, parents or children. :mad:

cindychan
04-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Well he lost control, theres not much sympathy for that. When I was 21 my roomate and his girlfriend dressed me in skimpy femme clothes and hauled me around town drunk till I blacked out. When I woke there were photos of me dolled up, drunk as a skunk. Lesson is if you lose control you pay the price.

Kerry Owens
04-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Well no matter how you cut this egg, you're going to hit the yolk. This guy was incredibly stupid to drive drunk first, then in a public park ummmm...playing around with himself in a bikini(?!!!) and some of y'all forget
there are whole worlds of way to toss the *bleep* into a fan that
would take less cleaning up....he lost everything this way hands down.

JulieC
04-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Roll eyes?? I was going to actually reply, but it's not worth the bother.. you just don't GET IT... time and a place for everything, A PARK IN A BIKINI DRUNK IS NOT THE TIME AND PLACE.....FFS..... get a flipping clue already :rolleyes:

Yeah nobody every shows up at a park in a bikini. How strange.

You will, please, note that I separated out his bad behavior from the crossdressing behavior and note that the article was heavily tilted against the crossdressing aspect. As someone else in this thread noted, this would hardly be news if it wasn't for the crossdressing part. It appears it got picked up for precisely that reason.

Kieron Andrew
04-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Here's the rundown. Drunk Man was arrested walking through a park in a string bikini wig and pink flip flops using tan water balloons for breasts. He was drining intoxicated and you could make up several other charges disturbing the peace etc. But the part that REALLY UPSET ME is that he was charged with INDECENT EXPOSURE. His genitalia were COVERED. IT is ok for a woman to wear but NOT for a man?!?!? I would assume these charges would be dropped, or I would think there will be a HUGE lawsuit. Almost makes me want to go out dressed like that so I can get arrested, because I am SURE I could get a heck of alot of money out of it.Anyways the link is below

HEre is the article link.

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=569759&func=3&channel=News%20AOL%20Managed (http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=569759&func=3&channel=News%20AOL%20Managed)

Please go here and voice your displeasure. Mods please excuse the link, I don't know what your rules are but if I violated them please excuse me this time there is good reason. If it is ok for a woman to wear in public it should be the same for a guy. HE should still be arrested for the other stuff, but this is just WRONG. If anyone has the cohones to go voice your thoughts, please do.
Michael
this has already been posted....and there we're kids in the park! it was wrong!
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55710

DAVIDA
04-05-2007, 08:43 PM
You reap what you sow.
Davida

USNguyNskirt
04-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Sorry I posted in another thread, I will go back and delete it. Agree or not with the mans conduct. The fact that he was charged with INDECENT EXPOSURE should be a RED FLAG to ALL CROSSDRESSERS. YEs he SHOULD still be arrested. But If a woman can wear that in PUBLIC, THEN WHY NOT A MAN?!?!? His genitalia were covered. that is NOT INDECENT EXPOSURE. He should be able to wear what he wants as we all should. I do NOT agree with his behavior, but I do EXPECT to see those charges dropped or the city will have a nice lawsuit on their hands. This really makes me want to go out dressed like that, and get arrested, because I would Sue for millions of dollars and I would most certainly win. His behavior definitely is and should be in question. And he should most DEFINITELY be arrested for the other stuff. But the fact that this board is full of CD's and no one has mentioned anything about his attire being perfectly fine, frankly scares me. If we aren't going to stick up for our rights to wear what we want, WHO WILL? NO ONE. IT starts here. I posted a nice little message on the message boards of that article. AM I the ONLY one that feels this way?!?!? Someone else please voice their opinion!

EDIT: Someone said it was inappropriate because there were kids around. Ok when women wear them when kids are around, is it considered indecent exposure then?!?!? NO! He should not be charged with indecent exposure period. He should be able to wear what he wants, where he wants as long as he is covered. This is the very principle of crossdressing! How would you like it if someone said "you can't wear a dress to walmart because it is a family department store and there are kids in the store.?" Its the same thing and absolutely ridiculous! IN his attire he did NOTHING wrong. And I am a father of a 3 yr old.

USNguyNskirt
04-05-2007, 08:49 PM
this has already been posted....and there we're kids in the park! it was wrong!
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55710

Guess what?!?!? There are kids in the places when females where them. You CANNOT use that to justify this

Kieron Andrew
04-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Guess what?!?!? There are kids in the places when females where them. You CANNOT use that to justify this
whoa!!! im not even gonna justisfy that!:Angry3:

Jenny Beth
04-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Sorry I posted in another thread, I will go back and delete it. Agree or not with the mans conduct. The fact that he was charged with INDECENT EXPOSURE should be a RED FLAG to ALL CROSSDRESSERS. YEs he SHOULD still be arrested. But If a woman can wear that in PUBLIC, THEN WHY NOT A MAN?!?!? His genitalia were covered. that is NOT INDECENT EXPOSURE. He should be able to wear what he wants as we all should. I do NOT agree with his behavior, but I do EXPECT to see those charges dropped or the city will have a nice lawsuit on their hands. This really makes me want to go out dressed like that, and get arrested, because I would Sue for millions of dollars and I would most certainly win. His behavior definitely is and should be in question. And he should most DEFINITELY be arrested for the other stuff. But the fact that this board is full of CD's and no one has mentioned anything about his attire being perfectly fine, frankly scares me. If we aren't going to stick up for our rights to wear what we want, WHO WILL? NO ONE. IT starts here. I posted a nice little message on the message boards of that article. AM I the ONLY one that feels this way?!?!? Someone else please voice their opinion!

EDIT: Someone said it was inappropriate because there were kids around. Ok when women wear them when kids are around, is it considered indecent exposure then?!?!? NO! He should not be charged with indecent exposure period. He should be able to wear what he wants, where he wants as long as he is covered. This is the very principle of crossdressing! How would you like it if someone said "you can't wear a dress to walmart because it is a family department store and there are kids in the store.?" Its the same thing and absolutely ridiculous! IN his attire he did NOTHING wrong. And I am a father of a 3 yr old.

I think you've missed the point here. According to witnesses this guy fondled and exposed himself in a public park. I don't care if he was in a bikini or a tuxedo, what he did was dead WRONG.

kassi
04-05-2007, 09:48 PM
i just saw this on the news and the man is not a crossdresser. he was on his way to a contest where guys were dressing like girls. i don't feel sorry for him at all. nobody should be drunk and driving especially in a park with hundreds of people around cd or not. he could have killed someone! dumb@$$

Jocelyn Quivers
04-05-2007, 10:11 PM
I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers whether they are cross dressers or not. Drunk driving is totally unacceptable behavior. Jocelyn

USNguyNskirt
04-05-2007, 10:55 PM
ok the article I read made no mention of fondling or exposing himself. That WOULD warrant the indecent exposure. The article I read made it sound like it was because of the way he was dressed, thats what I get for relying on an AOL article. I apologize. Like I stated before his actions were dead wrong and he deserves jail time for that. But those that say he shouldnt wear a bikini in a park.....thats just ridiculous. Because there are kids around? Arent there alot of kids when women wear them? That was my point. I apologize for not having the whole article. If you read where I linked to it, you can see they omitted a good portion of the article. YEs this guy is sick and needs help. But no one should be able to jump on him for his attire, that was my only point.

susandrea
04-05-2007, 11:46 PM
I saw the article before I saw it here, then I just read all the replies.

I see a fellow human being crying out for help and handling it in a tragic way. I wonder where his friends, family, and co-workers were as he spun out of control. It never ceases to astonish me just how alone and desperate people can get, even when they are surrounded by others. Some get drunk and drive, some turn to drugs or suicide, and some take a rifle up to a tower...

The choices are always wrong, of course. That's a given. But instead of harping on that, or ONLY on that, I wish more of us would stop and ask how and why such a sad event could happen, and why it happens so often, even though as a society we have greater access to mental health care than ever before. Was there nobody in his life he could confide in? Ask for help? Why wasn't he stronger? What the hell happened!

I read that article and my heart ached for a soul so crushed by the shame and confusion of being transgendered that he snapped and totally lost his sense of judgment. It doesn't excuse him-- he'll have to answer for what he's done-- but now he faces far more pain and humiliation.

Then the cynical side of me-- the side trained in the wicked ways of the world-- kicked in and it crossed my mind that his behavior was so off the charts that maybe he's trying for a psych evaluation that will get him off the hook for something else (like paying alimony, ect.,...) But even that's pathetically sad as well, isn't it? A misery no matter how it ends up.

To top it off, this event gives those that are already afraid and intolerant of transgender issues another reason to continue to be so. We read about things like this so often-- every day-- that we become immune to the horror of it. I have no doubt more people got a good laugh from this event than anything else.

I can only hope there might be someone out there who can help this poor man, convince him not to ever drink and drive, certainly, and maybe, just maybe, help him sort through his sexuality problems. The vast majority of us out there who desperately need help never get it, and this man will most likely never get the help he needs but will probably lose his job and even go to jail as well.

I knew someday my signature would come in handy, and it certainly did today.

karynspanties
04-06-2007, 05:27 AM
What a dumd ass! It's poeple like that giving us regular "girls" a bad rap. No sympathy at all.

Tamara Croft
04-06-2007, 05:40 AM
Guess what?!?!? There are kids in the places when females where them. You CANNOT use that to justify thisLet's just get one thing straight shall we eh? Women who go around in bikinis are usually with friends, having a laugh etc....... This MAN and might I just add IS NOT A CROSSDRESSER....... was parading around in a bikini, on his way to a bar, DRUNK OUT OF HIS FACE...... now you justify that to me please.

I don't think some of you are getting this at all. He isn't a CD, but he will be labelled as one and one that was a disgrace out in the open. You want to be tarred with the same brush as that?? Is feeling sorry for this idiot going to do the TG community any good?? I think not.....

Paulacder
04-06-2007, 06:05 AM
I am from the Cincinnati area, and when I heard that on the news I couldn't beleive it, what was he thinking of? I cant add anything that hasn't already ben said in the replys except this. Why didn't the news give the name of that club in Dayton that was paying 10 grand for the winner of the Drag contest, for that kind of money I'll drive to Dayton in a Bikini..:heehee:

Lawren
04-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Dumber than Dumb!!! He was just out to get his own kind of thrills and sadly they are in very bad taste! Considering the total lack of body hair I would say that this guy is a crossdresser but not the kind that will gain the rest of us any acceptance. I DO NOT, in any way, condone his behavior. He acted in what I consider to be a very perverted manner. He not only endangered people by driving while intoxicated but he also could have traumatized some of the children in that park. THAT IS INEXCUSABLE!!! That, to me, is a sign that this character may be a sexual predator. He definitely needs a lot of help.

Cyndi06
04-06-2007, 06:47 AM
I don't sympathise with him at all. I'm sick of CD'ers thinking they can do what the hell they like, just because they are a CD. It's like they think they are immune to the law, just because they are a CD.... well get with the damn program already and stop using CD'ing as a flaming excuse to do whatever the hell you like :Angry3:

How DARE HE go into a park, full of kids, drunk and think it's ok.... IT IS NOT OK.... and to top it off, dress like that.... and you have empathy for this moron?? Yeah he's really doing your cause some good.. :rolleyes: Stupid sob gets what he bloody deserves!!!!

A snip of that article: -Worst nightmare?? are you insane?? poor soul?? I'm sorry, but if you feel for this guy, there is something wrong with your head!!!!

DITTO

with a capital D I T T O

Angie G
04-06-2007, 09:32 AM
WellHe saked for it by not using nis head :hugs:
Angie

susandrea
04-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Here's today's update on this story:

http://www.1230thebuzz.com/goout.asp?u=http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070406/NEWS01/704060355/1056/COL02

Brings the human element home a bit more, don't you think?

Even a little???

foxy bartender
04-06-2007, 12:07 PM
the one thing we can all agree on is that the drunk driving thing is terrible. as far as being dressed in a bikini around kids, why is that so horrible. if he was good looking(even slightly) would this be a problem. now if he was fondling himself, that crosses a serious line, but looking like a fool is perfectly fine. if you were to remove the alcohol from the equation, what did he do. would anyone have said he was fondling himself then? who knows.... don't get me wrong i think this guy is definately real low on the evolutionary scale, however don't try to justify hating this jerk because some kids saw him. ever watch any of the television or movies kids watch? yeah, the people making that stuff should be in jail longer than this drunk fool. anyway, sorry for going there, but i think that we are all too smart and open minded to just see the story the media wants. don't let them tell you what to think. educate yourself and make smart choices....

andy6432668
04-06-2007, 05:09 PM
I hope that IDIOT becomes somebodies boyfriend in jail he sure deserves it.

Rikkicn
04-06-2007, 05:22 PM
I had read something about he was out drinking and driving in his bikini because of the reaction from his wife when he told her he CD. He thought there was deep loving relationship and it turned out that she rejected him. He evidently checked into a motel and dressed and started drinking and you know the rest
Doesn't excuse his total lack of control.

Laura Jane
04-06-2007, 07:11 PM
....... was parading around in a bikini, on his way to a bar, DRUNK OUT OF HIS FACE...... now you justify that to me please

Does a blood-alcohol level of 0.174 constitute 'Drunk out of his face'?

Annette_boy
04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi All
Had the idiot done his deeds in a three piece suit he would have not made the papers the press is sensationalizing cause of the bikini he needs punishment for the DUI ans the other acts but sadly all that will be remembered id the image of that awful bikini
Annette

Jodie_Lynn
04-06-2007, 10:59 PM

A snip of that article: -Worst nightmare?? are you insane?? poor soul?? I'm sorry, but if you feel for this guy, there is something wrong with your head!!!!

Wow. Have issues much?

In regards to the news item, yes this guy is an a**, and I'm sure that his conduct will give us yet another stigma to work against.

However, I am a little bit concerned over the vehement tone of Tamaras post. At least the 1st paragraph ( I am in full agreement with the second half).

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, it seems like an indictment of all CD's, not just the individual in question.

dann
04-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Yea i saw this story in the Chicago Sun-Times today. i got a little pissed off to be honest. This sort of thing sets us all back. Something about the whole story with him "going to some bar to perform as a female impersonator for money" really bothers me. Mostly becuase I think it's BS. I peg him as a CD making excusses for what he does.And if he truley isn't a "real CD" that's just as bad becuase that's how the public will view him anyway.

Bottom line, dude got drunk and acted like an *$&hole. Throw him in the tank til he sober up and toss the book at him.

dann
04-07-2007, 02:50 AM
Alright my previous post was before I read the update...I'm not exactly falling into the guys court or anything but being someone who's made mistakes as i am i think I'll pay closer attention to how this story plays out before I go casting judgement.

Still, c'mon sister....did ya have to go frolic in the park all drunk and what have you?i mean you gotta know, the cops will be lookin' for a reason to lock ya up.If they don't have a real one (cuz last I checked, if it's legal for a women to wear a strng bikini in public it is as well for a mann), they'll think of something.

Tamara Croft
04-07-2007, 04:32 AM
This thread is done.