PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

ginagurl
02-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Since I like girls, and I am one, does that make me a lesbian?

luvz,
gina

Tiffanygirl
02-17-2005, 09:23 PM
great question love..was wondering the same thing.

Nyx
02-17-2005, 09:40 PM
I've always wanted to be a girl (physically), I have been highly attracted to girls since pre-puberty and I am doing slowly getting into crossdressing, but I don't consider myself a girl. If I had means to physically transform myself, then I would, but well. Right now I just consider myself a guy thats attracted to girls and would also want to be one.

If you are really convinced that inside, you are a girl, then I guess you can just say that you are a lesbian in a man's body ;)

crispy
02-17-2005, 11:12 PM
yes, all the time! nice, isn't it?

Felicity
02-17-2005, 11:47 PM
lol... allot of us feel like lesbians... Don't feel alone!

Tristen Cox
02-18-2005, 01:41 AM
Uhm... Yes! When with another crossdresser? Hmmmm if totally dressed in femme probably then we're both lesbians. Does that make us gay? Only as gay as the next lesbian :D

Sweet Susan
02-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Since I like girls, and I am one, does that make me a lesbian?

luvz,
gina

I think it makes you curious. It might be a bit impetuous to think of yourself as a lesbian, unless of course, the type of woman you like is the same gender as yourself.

gender_blender
02-18-2005, 02:29 AM
I identify as a lesbian on days that I go to class, work, etc as female. But more interestingly, what does it make the female (assuming intimate relations)? Bi? Lesbian? Questioning? All of the above?

I'm not completely convinced that MTF transgender attraction to other MTF transgendered persons can be totally considered lesbianism though. I think that it would depend on the situation and type of relationship, if any.

~Charlie

Sandra H
02-18-2005, 04:16 AM
I sometimes feel like a lesbian…..It is just I can never find a lesbian who will let me feel her. :( ;)

Wendy me
02-18-2005, 07:13 AM
I sometimes feel like a lesbian…..It is just I can never find a lesbian who will let me feel her. :( ;)

stop that rotflol...........now i have to clean up my coffie ...........lol thanks i needed that................................ :p

Amelie
02-18-2005, 07:21 AM
So in that case, if I am a woman and I like guys, then I must be straight.

Wendy me
02-18-2005, 07:51 AM
i would say what ever it is or is't as long as it make you happy...............it's a good thing............................................. ........

Sandra H
02-18-2005, 09:00 AM
thanks i needed that................................ :p

Thats just what I said to the lesbian.....Thanks I needed that :D

If only...well a girl can dream :(

Virginia
02-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Amelie, what youi said girl!!!!! How about this "A straight male lesbian!"
That should put a quirk in those psychologists couch!
Virginia

Wendy me
02-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Thats just what I said to the lesbian.....Thanks I needed that :D

If only...well a girl can dream :(

lol there goes anouther coffie............. :p

Sandra H
02-18-2005, 09:13 AM
lol there goes anouther coffie............. :p

I only hope all this coffee is not going all over your best skirt.

Amelie
02-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Amelie, what youi said girl!!!!! How about this "A straight male lesbian!"
That should put a quirk in those psychologists couch!
Virginia

This would drive the psychologists batty.Lol

I think this would make them confused: I am a straight female gay man.

Amelie
02-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Oh Wow,,,Virginia,,, Is this really you???? The same Virginia I knew from the bad lands of CDing?
Welcome Virginia, It is so nice to see you here posting.
Love Amelie

Wendy me
02-18-2005, 09:33 AM
I only hope all this coffee is not going all over your best skirt.
no coumpter screan............well it's clean now........................ ;)

LindaTS
02-18-2005, 10:00 AM
At URNotAlone I'm listed as a Trans-Lesbian Crossdresser, M2F, Non-Op. Does it answer the question or does it further complicate things? Yes, I'm attracted to both other "girls" and sometimes females too.

Rachel Ann
02-23-2005, 04:12 PM
This question keeps coming up again and again. Most lesbians seem to say that only a GG (or a post-op TS) can be a lesbian. I think that they have as much right to have the last word on this as anybody.

Tamara Croft
02-23-2005, 04:21 PM
les·bi·an
n.
A woman whose sexual orientation is to women

Now then....... does that actually say Genetic Woman??? No.... so I guess it's ok for a man who dresses and feels like a woman to call themselves a lesbian.... because it doesn't say in the dictionary Genetic...

As for the rest of the posts....... I've spat my coffee out twice..... too funny :D

Tamara x

Rachel Ann
02-23-2005, 05:01 PM
les·bi·an
n.
A woman whose sexual orientation is to women ... My point was just that contested issues about life and love aren't likely to be resolved by a dictionary or a DSM.

If the shrinks can't get it right, how can we expect some dictionary editor to know what's what? Even if the editor's a lesbian, she doesn't speak for *all* lesbians.

Some issues will just have to remain in play until a widespread consensus develops. Since most people still don't know what "Transgender" means, that is likely to take a while.

("Some things are too important to be taken seriously" - Kinky Friedman)

As for the rest of the posts....... I've spat my coffee out twice..... too funny :D You got THAT right! :D

This would drive the psychologists battyA noble endeavor! ;) My shrink insists that you can only be a TS or a "fetish crossdresser" because that's what the book says.

"... male lesbian"I fear that the term has been poisoned by a**holes like Alan Alda, who seem to be trying to use it as a novel way to get laid. The dead giveaway: they claim to be "feminists" without even knowing what that means. (I don't claim to :p )

And the beat goes on ...