PDA

View Full Version : Cant believe what happened

Super Amanda
04-06-2007, 12:31 AM
I got mistaken for a woman! The strange thing was I was not dressed, not even clean shaved! I was with my younger brother at mickey d's drive thru, and the girl at window # 1 actually said "Thank you ma'am...uh sir,...sorry" I just said thank you and pulled forward. This is the first time in my life Ive maintained such feminine eyebrows for this long (going on 2 months now) and believe it or not, the only person to say a word so far has been my ex, who is very rude. I went from very large to very thin VERY fast, so I can see that people I know definitely notice. However this is not the first time, and most of the people I know have seen me do it before. Sure, I notice that they notice, but hey, I love the way It makes my eyes look.
So heck maybe she just wanted to try to humiliate me, but It just re-enforced my desire to keep up this appearance.

christiecd
04-06-2007, 12:36 AM
That's awesome! Should make you feel better thinking about the times you are shaved and dolled up.

Christie

SandyR
04-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Good for you Amanda! I have been keeping my eyebrows En femme for about 3 months, I have noticed that the guys see nothing, but the GG's just seem to kinda stare......

Hugs.

SandyR

Life is "Really Good!"

Laurie909
04-06-2007, 12:47 AM
I got mistaken for a woman! The strange thing was I was not dressed, not even clean shaved! I was with my younger brother at mickey d's drive thru, and the girl at window # 1 actually said "Thank you ma'am...uh sir,...sorry"

Just proves you're lookin' good!

gwenrob43
04-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Nice eyebrows! I trim mine frequently, but not that thin. Wow you look good.

Hugs,
Gwen

susandrea
04-06-2007, 12:49 AM
You know, there are three young (age 20) men I work with/near who aren't transgendered (or at all effeminate) and they ALL have their eyebrows done.

In fact, their eyebrows were so OBVIOUSLY done it made me ASK them, nicely of course, if they were transgendered (once we became friends), and they said no, but it is fairly common among many young guys these days to have them done when they get their hair cut (at a salon, not a barbershop).

Live and learn!

Joy Carter
04-06-2007, 12:58 AM
I have mine done now for about five months. I get a reaction every now and then from GGs. One young one I swear kept looking at me between my two pierced ears and my brows, that she forgot what she was going to say. :heehee:

goofus
04-06-2007, 01:07 AM
I got mistaken for a woman! The strange thing was I was not dressed, not even clean shaved! I was with my younger brother at mickey d's drive thru, and the girl at window # 1 actually said "Thank you ma'am...uh sir,...sorry" I just said thank you and pulled forward. This is the first time in my life Ive maintained such feminine eyebrows for this long (going on 2 months now) and believe it or not, the only person to say a word so far has been my ex, who is very rude. I went from very large to very thin VERY fast, so I can see that people I know definitely notice. However this is not the first time, and most of the people I know have seen me do it before. Sure, I notice that they notice, but hey, I love the way It makes my eyes look.
So heck maybe she just wanted to try to humiliate me, but It just re-enforced my desire to keep up this appearance.

Well in your profile pic you really do look like a female :D

Super Amanda
04-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Its just, the serious 5 o'clock shadow is present and geez, my head is shaved also!

Dixie
04-06-2007, 01:35 AM
That's cool Amanda, and I agree you look beutiful.

rachel_rachel
04-06-2007, 02:16 AM
She was probably jealous that yours looked better than hers.

I know a chick who has really thin eyebrows.... they look weird too like she draws then on all the time kinda weird.