PDA

View Full Version : Arggggg, leg shaving

Tina Dixon
04-06-2007, 06:14 AM
God I hate it, I let all the hair grow back but now I'm hoping to get a make over done in a couple of weeks so now I'm shaving it off again, sucks but hey thanks for listening to me blow off steam:D

Kate Simmons
04-06-2007, 06:22 AM
I know Tina. If I don't shave every other day (or at least every third day), the crop comes in so thick I go through three or four razors. Tough being a woman sometimes. Just wish I could rotate the crop to the top of my head.:rolleyes:

Keely
04-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Tina what I hate is not being able to do it. I'm easing back into the summer mode and not liking what I'm seeing. I'm going to at least keep them trimmed short.

Staci G
04-06-2007, 07:38 AM
But I love the end result.

susie evans
04-06-2007, 08:29 AM
that's just part of the price we pay to look femme but hey it's worth it :heehee:

susie

Angie G
04-06-2007, 08:54 AM
I don't have a lot of leg hair so it's not bad shaving the legs it's shaving the face I hate :hugs:
Angie

Jenny Beth
04-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I used to hate shaving my legs too, if I don't shave at least every other day the stubble drives me nuts. But I look at it differently now, it is one of things that is trury a girl thing and I enjoy the whole pampering aspect from using a nice lotion to scented bath powder afterwards. When in Rome.....

Karren H
04-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Well it's almost "fuzzy leg" season for me!!! Have to try to pass as a male in shorts for family vacations.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Karren

Melinda G
04-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I know what you mean. I like being shaved. But it takes a lot of time keeping it that way. I usually shave head to toe, and dress several times, wig makup, etc. I reshave my legs and chest a couple times, and then get busy with other things, and it grows out. Then the desire to shave begins building back up, until I just have a long session in the tub, and VOILA, smooth again. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep smooth, all over. Just the legs, in the shower, isn't too bad. But keeping smooth all over is time consuming, and I save it for special occasions.

melissacd
04-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I love the way that I feel after I am freshly shaved, there is such a heightening of sensation in my arms and legs, I feel like I am more in my skin than usual.

The bothersome part is going to the trouble of keeping things nicely shaved and not being able to dress all the time. I suppose that makes the times when we are all girlie much more precious and enjoyable. I am sure that the reason that many women do not enjoy it as much as many of us do is because they do these things all the time, it is not novel for them.

I am happy that I am able to shave year round, no one notices and I no longer have a partner that I am required to negotiate boundaries with anymore.

Huggs
Melissa

TxKimberly
04-06-2007, 11:16 AM
I've been shaving my legs for the better part of 20 years and NO ONE has ever noted or commented on it. This includes when I was in the Army and had to use communal showers (believe me privacy is not high on the Army's list of priorities).
Kim

Sharon
04-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I enjoy shaving my legs, and make it moreso by first soaking in a nice moisturizing bubblebath. Of course, it helps that I only need to shave once a week.

Oh! -- have a great time at the makeover, Tina!

Dixie
04-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Today I shave again what a tedious task:eek:

arani5879
04-06-2007, 01:40 PM
I hate shaving Though I love the feel I cant stand to be hairy. For the most part aside form the hair on my head there isn't any anywhere else. Waxing is the way to go though. Only semi hairy for 2 weeks then 2 weeks of complete hairlessness. Plus it will slowly thin the hair out until it is no more.

SherriePall
04-06-2007, 01:50 PM
What other bunch of people wish away summer so that they can get to fall and their favorite pasttime of shaving their legs and body?

Wendy me
04-06-2007, 01:58 PM
lol i like to shave ... at deer camp i was getting fuzzy lol ... could not deal with it shaved the clean lol ....

Tina Dixon
04-06-2007, 03:40 PM
It's probably not bad to do if you keep up on it, but when it gets long it's a pain, I work on it a bit every day till my day for my make over if all goes well, but I see I need to take the hair ball out of the tube every day also.

SandyR
04-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Every morning, legs in the shower. Its so worth the effort. And really no one has ever said a thing except one Neighbor. My wife says alot of guys at the gym do shave legs also.

Hugs..

SandyR

Ashley in Virginia
04-06-2007, 04:42 PM
One word for ya'll. Veet Rasera, ok 2 words.... Best stuff ever. 10 minutes and I am done. no pain at all, quick and easy.

Try it. You may be suprised.

NatieBe
04-06-2007, 06:06 PM
I shave my legs everyday also. The feeling is wonderful. I can't stand not shaving, I some how feel less connected to my fem side if I don't.

Margie
04-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I agree with you Sherrie! I love the early fall when I can stop worrying about shaving. My son and his family just bought a above ground pool and I shave all over. THAT is going to pose one big problem! And ... I don't want to stop shaving. Oh, what to do to hid my smooth skin. My son and his wife will surely say something!

jessie_cal
04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
TxKimberly, you are a brave woman. When all the guys found out that a guy on the ship in the Navy, shaved his leg, they messed with him for a long time. It was weird, because they left the guy who was a known crossdresser alone.

cindychan
04-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I dress about 1 time a week. Right now I look like a rabid wolverine being non clean shaven. (funny thing was I got called 'mam' today at quiznos):devil:

JC
04-06-2007, 08:59 PM
i shaved last on March 15 - letting it grow for shorts season. as it has been warm in Oklahoma, i have already gone bare footed and have changed form red nails to a soft pink. THis was my first winter to shave and it is not the same with the 1/2 inch hair to date

jc

crotchhiboots
04-06-2007, 09:39 PM
I have not had hair on my legs for over three years thanks to nair. Even when I don't the hair is much thinner and hardly noticeable.

Glenda58
04-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Tina you know I went bald a few years back but I hadn't shaved my legs then. So now I started shaving my legs the hair doesn't come back there neither. Now I can shave once or twice a week and stay clean of hair. But my problem now is that I have to trim nose and ear hair almost daily. And at 59 I sometimes forget till I have on my makeup and dressed to go out here is a hair coming out of my ear.

Barb Valentine
04-07-2007, 01:27 AM
A girls got to do what a girls got do to look her best

kerrianna
04-07-2007, 02:25 AM
I hate shaving period! Always have.

At least my hair is light so I can cheat a bit. Feel sorry for you dark haired beauties. :sad: :hugs:

Suzie S.
04-07-2007, 05:21 AM
Well it's almost "fuzzy leg" season for me!!! Have to try to pass as a male in shorts for family vacations.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Karren

I'm in the same boat as Karren. Gotta let it grow out for the shorts and bathing suit season. Since I only get to have smooth legs for half the year, I cherish every moment of it. I agree with Tina, it does take work to keep up with it, but the results are so worth it. :happy:

Wendy me
04-07-2007, 06:10 AM
lol shaving just might be one of the biggest issues for most of us me i was scared to death that every one would see my shaved legs and go omg a CD ....now i could care less and the only responses i had have been OK never a Sasquatch again.....