PDA

View Full Version : Evil Devil Thread

Dasein9
04-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist. This'll be the 666th thread in this part of the board. :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil:

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist. This'll be the 666th thread in this part of the board. :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil:
I'm not surprised . . . we both know about that birthmark on your forehead. :heehee:

Dasein9
04-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Hey! Those are nines!

John
04-06-2007, 02:35 PM
yeah, nines. you know how easy it is to get babies the wrong way up when you're drawing demonick runes on... ah, oops...

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey! Those are nines!
But didn't your name used to be Damien? Hmmm . . . :tongueout

Dasein9
04-06-2007, 02:54 PM
I love that name! And Demian by Hermann Hesse too.

CaptLex
04-06-2007, 02:57 PM
I love that name! And Demian by Hermann Hesse too.
Well, I knew you was evil . . . but I like you anyway. :tongueout

Dasein9
04-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Remind me to show you my Devil Grin sometime. :D

kerrianna
04-06-2007, 08:08 PM
How can you tell what thread number this is?

Ooo, you are so smart Das...:battingeyelashes: :daydreaming:

You can show me your Devil Grin sometime. :D

Oh, you've got some marks on your forehead...here let me clean that off.

*licks her thumb and rubs it on his forehead...frowns...*

Hmmm, these things look like numbers, but won't come off. Oh well, gives you a kind of dangerous look. Smart and dangerous. :battingeyelashes: :love:

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Remind me to show you my Devil Grin sometime. :D
Well . . . you know you can show me anything you want. ;)

BTW, I think Kerrianna is flirting with you. :^5:

Wendy me
04-07-2007, 09:41 AM
cool things like this need to be done too bad it was not at the "HOLADAY"........

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Well . . . you know you can show me anything you want. ;)

Hehehe.. again I say.... out with the video camera lads ;)
:heehee:

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:16 AM
BTW, I think Kerrianna is flirting with you. :^5:

I think she's not the only one.

*sigh*
Everyone loves a bad boy...

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 10:23 AM
I think she's not the only one.

*sigh*
Everyone loves a bad boy...
Yeah, that Poc is very bad . . . :whistling:

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Ha ha BadBoyDas & Cap need to go make a video for me now...

it's only fair..... really.... to be honest.... I mean come on....

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Yeah, that Poc is very bad . . . :whistling:

:rolleyes:

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Ha ha BadBoyDas & Cap need to go make a video for me now...

it's only fair..... really.... to be honest.... I mean come on....
Oh, that's not helping, Poc . . . he's already embarrassed.

Sorry, dude, I couldn't resist - you set yourself up for that one (and can I blame the hormones?). :tongueout

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:40 AM
See, Poc? Pick on the Cap'n. He's much more a bad boy than I am!

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Hehe sorry cap.. sorry das... it's just since I suggested you make us a video the other day... well.. I thought it was a good idea :D... oh it doesn't have to be a RUDE video then... just a hello :happy:

*grins*... and "everyone loves a bad boy"....

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Can't be a successful pirate without a terrible reputation (like Blackbeard). :devil:

And Poc wouldn't pick on me - he knows how to show proper respect to his captain. You, on the other hand . . . :heehee:

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:49 AM
I was even only a little bad on Wednesday, when I went out. Got home at 4am.

There was a very high and crazy-acting couple in the subway. There was a girl who was half hiding behind a post and giggling at them. I -- sexist jerk that I am -- put myself between her and the crazy people. We got to talking during the subway ride, and she started flirting.

Oi.
Why do the girls all flirt with me and never the boys?

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:50 AM
And Poc wouldn't pick on me - he knows how to show proper respect to his captain. You, on the other hand . . . :heehee:

Poc always picks on you.
And as for me... well, the first time I was in the brig, I had books to rescue. I'm hoping Kerianna will take it into her head to try to torture me again.

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Oi. Why do the girls all flirt with me and never the boys?
I think we should have a "Flirt with Das" thread - where all the boys flirt with you. Would that make you feel better? (I know I wouldn't mind) :daydreaming:

BTW, you're not a sexist jerk . . . but you seem to have a Mighty Mouse thing going ("here I come to save the day"). :heehee:

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:55 AM
I think we should have a "Flirt with Das" thread - where all the boys flirt with you. Would that make you feel better? (I know I wouldn't mind) :daydreaming:

NO!

BTW, you're not a sexist jerk . . . but you seem to have a Mighty Mouse thing going ("here I come to save the day"). :heehee:

Oi vey! See? Toldja I'm not a New Yorker, really.

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 10:59 AM
NO!
Ah well . . . there's just no pleasing some people. I guess Poc, Kieron, Trist, Bi and I will just have to continue flirting with each other then. *hides from Kieron* :hiding:

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 11:01 AM
That would be like asking for a surprise party. No fun at all...

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 11:23 AM
That would be like asking for a surprise party. No fun at all...
Well, then . . . maybe the guys will surprise you one of these days. But methinks you just like it when Kerrianna tortures you. She sure knows her way around a brig. :heehee:

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Ah well . . . there's just no pleasing some people. I guess Poc, Kieron, Trist, Bi and I will just have to continue flirting with each other then. *hides from Kieron* :hiding:

Yeah.... silly das... missing out on flirtin with the darn sexy likes of us! :heehee:

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Yeah.... silly das... missing out on flirtin with the darn sexy likes of us! :heehee:

Oh, I'll be flirtin'! Just don't want to plan it. ;)

Evert
04-08-2007, 06:52 AM
But guys.. it's an evil thread...

Shouldn't we be sacrificing chickens/childeren/brownies to get Das blessings..?

:devil:

CaptLex
04-08-2007, 09:35 AM
But guys.. it's an evil thread...

Shouldn't we be sacrificing chickens/childeren/brownies to get Das blessings..?

:devil:

Just as long as we don't sacrifice books - then he'd put a curse on us. :heehee:

Charleen
04-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Brownies? Did someone mention sacrificing brownies? SACRILEGE! Anything else, but not the brownies! Capt let's put them behind the couch with you.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Brownies? Did someone mention sacrificing brownies? SACRILEGE!

Au contraire! The correct method for sacrificing brownies is to eat them slowly, savouring every morsel.

One of the best sacrifices out there, in my opinion!

kerrianna
04-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Au contraire! The correct method for sacrificing brownies is to eat them slowly, savouring every morsel.

One of the best sacrifices out there, in my opinion!

:battingeyelashes: Oh yes, indeedy. I like to eat my sacrifices slowly too, savouring every morsel. :drooling:

Who are we sacrificing today again? :devil:...oops...I mean :heehee: :blushing:

no wonder my big bunny ears were burning yesterday! :raisedeyebrow:

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 06:53 PM
:battingeyelashes: Oh yes, indeedy. I like to eat my sacrifices slowly too, savouring every morsel. :drooling:

Who are we sacrificing today again? :devil:...oops...I mean :heehee: :blushing:

no wonder my big bunny ears were burning yesterday! :raisedeyebrow:

Oh, my stars and garters!

I think I just found out what the very beginning of puberty is like for boys! :o

Kieron Andrew
04-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh, my stars and garters!

I think I just found out what the very beginning of puberty is like for boys! :o
Are you feeling a bit hot and bothered young man? :D

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 07:01 PM
Just a bit.

Weird, cos I don't usually like girls. May have to make an exception for Kerrianna, though.

Interesting things just -- ahem! -- popping up all over the place...

Horns on my forehead, that is! Get yer mind out of the gutter!

Kieron Andrew
04-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Horns on my forehead, that is! Get yer mind out of the gutter!
It wasnt there......:angel:

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 07:05 PM
It wasnt there......:angel:

Who are you, and why are you posting under Kieron's name?

Kieron Andrew
04-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Who are you, and why are you posting under Kieron's name?
:eek: and just what do you think you are implying!?! hmmmm! :tongueout

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 07:17 PM
:eek: and just what do you think you are implying!?! hmmmm! :tongueout

:devil: Buahahahahahahahahaha! :devil:

Kieron Andrew
04-08-2007, 07:21 PM
:devil: Buahahahahahahahahaha! :devil:
you are definitely EVIL!! lol

kerrianna
04-08-2007, 07:25 PM
:daydreaming: I love a smart bad boy! :battingeyelashes:

You know those horns must come in handy, Das, for when you're reading and writing at the same time - you can use them to turn the pages! :devil:

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 07:28 PM
:daydreaming: I love a smart bad boy! :battingeyelashes:

Oh.

I guess I'm out of luck, then. :(

You know those horns must come in handy, Das, for when you're reading and writing at the same time - you can use them to turn the pages! :devil:

LOL!

kerrianna
04-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh.

I guess I'm out of luck, then. :(

Hmmm, well you ARE smart...so obviously you don't think you're bad. :thinking:

Well! I can help you with that! :battingeyelashes: :D

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Well! I can help you with that! :battingeyelashes: :D

See, Kieron? There are yet those who are more evil than I!

Kerrianna, if you don't watch it, I'm going to develop a crush. And that would just be embarrassing for all concerned...

Kieron Andrew
04-08-2007, 07:41 PM
See, Kieron? There are yet those who are more evil than I!

Kerrianna, if you don't watch it, I'm going to develop a crush. And that would just be embarrassing for all concerned...
nah shes not Evil shes a lady for offering to help you out in your time of need!:heehee: :devil: .....i'd hate to be in your brain right now! :heehee:

kerrianna
04-08-2007, 07:45 PM

Might be good for. Get your mind off all those books for awhile. You'd be reading...

Returning to the Kerrianna-Inn from the Kerrianna Chapel, I found Kerrianna there quite alone; she having left the Kerrianna Chapel before the Kerrianna some time. She was sitting on a bench before Kerrianna, with her Kerrianna feet on the Kerrianna hearth, and in one Kerrianna hand was holding close up to her face that little Kerrianna idol of hers; peering hard into Kerrianna's face, and with a jack-knife Kerrianna gently whittling away at Kerrianna, meanwhile humming to Kerrianna in her Kerriannaish way.
:p :D :battingeyelashes:

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 07:46 PM
i'd hate to be in your brain right now! :heehee:

I think you'd luuuuuurrrve it.

Hey, I just looked at the school's calendar -- I don't have to teach tomorrow. The way my schedule goes, I've got over a week off for Easter Break. And we've already had Spring Break.

Woo hoo!

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Might be good for. Get your mind off all those books for awhile. You'd be reading...

Returning to the Kerrianna-Inn from the Kerrianna Chapel, I found Kerrianna there quite alone; she having left the Kerrianna Chapel before the Kerrianna some time. She was sitting on a bench before Kerrianna, with her Kerrianna feet on the Kerrianna hearth, and in one Kerrianna hand was holding close up to her face that little Kerrianna idol of hers; peering hard into Kerrianna's face, and with a jack-knife Kerrianna gently whittling away at Kerrianna, meanwhile humming to Kerrianna in her Kerriannaish way.
:p :D :battingeyelashes:

Erm... yeh... The books I'm reading include: Speaking Sex to Power, Toward a Phenomenology of Sexual Difference, The Second Sex, Bodies That Matter, This Sex Which Is Not One, Making Sex, and so on and so forth.

You sure you want your name in all those? :heehee:

kerrianna
04-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Erm... yeh... The books I'm reading include: Speaking Sex to Power, Toward a Phenomenology of Sexual Difference, The Second Sex, Bodies That Matter, This Sex Which Is Not One, Making Sex, and so on and so forth.

You sure you want your name in all those? :heehee:

It isn't already?

Hmmm, maybe you just haven't got to the right chapters yet. :p

Kieron Andrew
04-08-2007, 07:52 PM
you two are sooooooooo bad!!!:devil:

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 08:00 PM
you two are sooooooooo bad!!!:devil:

Hey, that really is my homework!
That's why it's going to be so interesting when I have a Catholic Antwerpian staying here this week...

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Gosh, I hope he's cute.

kerrianna
04-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Gosh, I hope he's cute.

I hope so too! Then I can corrupt 2 boys at once! :devil: :devil:

Okay, I'm being really bad now. I'll go and be a good girl and make dinner. Leave you to your work.

*stops at the door and watches The Professor bury his head back into his books*

:battingeyelashes: ...:daydreaming: ...:luvu: ...

*he looks up and blinks at her*

:heehee: ...:kiss: ...

*runs away, giggling*

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Dinner's easy:

Pour granola into bowl.
Add vanilla soy milk.
Wait.
Eat.

See? Being good is easy. Being wicked takes a talent the likes of Kerrianna's!

CaptLex
04-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Aha, I knew it! Leave Kerrianna the Seductress alone for a little while with the Professor and he falls under her spell too. :worried: Methinks she's trying to take over the ship . . . one sailor at a time. *mutters to himself* "Must resist the powers of the charming Kez . . . " :hypnotized:

John
04-09-2007, 09:43 AM
"Must resist the powers of the charming Kez . . . " :hypnotized:

Ahh, but where's the fun in that.

And Daz, I hope you manige to thorallie corupt you're guest (there's nothing as satisfying as a sucsessfull coruption; I speek from experience:devil: )

kerrianna
04-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Aha, I knew it! Leave Kerrianna the Seductress alone for a little while with the Professor and he falls under her spell too. :worried: Methinks she's trying to take over the ship . . . one sailor at a time. *mutters to himself* "Must resist the powers of the charming Kez . . . " :hypnotized:

Who meeeee? :cute: :battingeyelashes:

Of course not. I could never take charge of a big boat like this! Only a strong and brave and handsome man like you could captain a pirate ship like The Genderquest! :daydreaming:

*walks slowly around him, brushing her hand lightly over his strong shoulders*

I wouldn't even know how to administer a proper lashing! :heehee:
I'd never get the respect that you earn with your fearless, courageous and fair leadership.

Tut tut, such a silly idea, my handsome and dashing Captain.

*comes up close and leans into him, looking up with admiration, her hand moving to stroke his swarthy cheek, then dropping at the last minute and lightly touching his chest*

:blushing: Oh my! I am feeling rather faint. You do have that effect on me Captain.

*fanning her face with one hand*

Perhaps I had better go find some place to lie down for awhile.

*brings her fingers to her mouth and looks into his dazzling eyes* :luvu: :battingeyelashes:

mmm...sighhhhh....

*turns and glides away, pausing to look over her shoulder at him...:happy: ...little shy wave bye-bye*

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 05:54 AM
*sigh*

Kez... erm... The Cap'n thinks girls are icky.

C'mon over here and sit with me on this coil of rope right here, and I'll tell you all about it.

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2007, 06:03 AM
*sigh*

Kez... erm... The Cap'n thinks girls are icky.

C'mon over here and sit with me on this coil of rope right here, and I'll tell you all about it.
noooo! dont do it!!!

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Don't mind Kieron, Kez. A serious rope-related accident left him traumatized as a small child.

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2007, 06:11 AM
Don't mind Kieron, Kez. A serious rope-related accident left him traumatized as a small child.
no i mean you sucumbing to a woman's charm's..........dont do it, you know you'll only regret it afterwards!! remember she's evil!!

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 06:19 AM
Oh, yeh.

But Kez is... Well, no, she's not "one of the guys," is she?
But she's... Well, no, she's not "good," is she?
But... but...

Oh, blast! I hate it when Kieron's right!

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Wait! I've got it!

She's on our side!

That's really what matters, isn't it?

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Wait! I've got it!

She's on our side!

That's really what matters, isn't it?
shes on our side yes BUT shes still a woman trying to have her wicked way!

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2007, 06:26 AM
Oh, blast! I hate it when Kieron's right!
awww you luv's me really :hugs:

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 06:30 AM
*sigh*

Yeh.
*Das' eyes shift left*
But don't tell anyone.
*Das' eyes shift right*
They enjoy the show.

John
04-10-2007, 06:52 AM
shes on our side yes BUT shes still a woman trying to have her wicked way!

Don't knock it! :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Don't knock it! :heehee:
actually you do have a point....but Das is into the boys!!

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 06:58 AM
That's true.

Hmmm... Maybe Kez has a brother... ? :D

CaptLex
04-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Tut tut, such a silly idea, my handsome and dashing Captain.
*struggling* Must . . . resist . . . Kez's . . . charms . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . resistance is futile! I surrender . . . :surrender:

kerrianna
04-10-2007, 05:05 PM
That's true.

Hmmm... Maybe Kez has a brother... ? :D

:heehee: That can be arranged. :p
Actually I do have a brother you'd like. But he's a loner. An enigma. Good luck with him.
Me on the other hand...you don't even have to think...you can rest your busy brain for awhile with your head in my lap while I stroke your furrowed brow. Doesn't that sound nice?

Shush Kieron, you're just jealous! :shush:

*struggling* Must . . . resist . . . Kez's . . . charms . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . resistance is futile! I surrender . . . :surrender:

:devil: ...I mean...:heehee: oh Captain, don't be silly. I just think you are so brave and dashing, I can't help myself. I would never try to use my feminine charms to influence your command.

BTW I noticed that Kieron has remarkable eyesight! I bet you he would be ideal up in the crowsnest to look for other ships and stuff! He could stay up there all day and night so there was someone eagle-eyed on duty. But I bet a smart captain like you has already thought of that! :battingeyelashes: :happy:

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Shush Kieron, you're just jealous! :shush:

am not! :rolleyes:

BTW I noticed that Kieron has remarkable eyesight! I bet you he would be ideal up in the crowsnest to look for other ships and stuff! He could stay up there all day and night so there was someone eagle-eyed on duty. But I bet a smart captain like you has already thought of that! :battingeyelashes: :happy:what makes you say i have remarkable eyesight? only thing is im scared of heights!!! :eek:

is there a job for helping the Captain search things??? cos i'd like that title if so?

kerrianna
04-11-2007, 06:55 AM
:battingeyelashes:
Noooooooooooo!! There will be no surrender!

*jumps in front of the cap and rips off pirate gear to reveal a superhero suit with a huge A in red on the front*

"Ameobaman to the rescue!!"

Jest yer resident asexual pirate stepping in to help out in a dire situation. Touch me not for I have ninja reflexes and quick nasty reactions to overly close personal contact :Punch:

"Man delights not me; no, nor woman either!" :tongueout (My dorky literary quote from Hamlet :p )

Wow! That was spectacular! :happy:

You are amazing! I knew you were different from the others right away. :battingeyelashes:

It's so refreshing to find someone who sees the truth of the world and is willing to live it. :hugs:

I did notice you coming in the door Ace. Said to myself there's one who has it going on. But I knew you were way beyond me. :sigh:

But, hey, if there's a party on board and you want to dance I'll be happy to oblige. It's good for the soul.:hugs: :twirl:

Dasein9
04-11-2007, 08:49 AM
you don't even have to think...you can rest your busy brain for awhile with your head in my lap while I stroke your furrowed brow. Doesn't that sound nice?

Not really, no.

In fact, I think your spell over me just broke.

Not think!? Not think!? Seeya! I'm off to find a boy!

CaptLex
04-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Noooooooooooo!! There will be no surrender!

*jumps in front of the cap and rips off pirate gear to reveal a superhero suit with a huge A in red on the front*

"Ameobaman to the rescue!!"
Wow, I think we found our new bouncer . . . just as well since Kieron was sent up to the crow's nest for some reason. Kerri, why is he up there again? :confused:

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Wow, I think we found our new bouncer . . . just as well since Kieron was sent up to the crow's nest for some reason. Kerri, why is he up there again? :confused:
nuhh uhh!!! im still the bouncer!! thats my job no one elses!! *storms off in a huff* btw i put a decoy up the crows nest cos i dont like heights!

Tamara Croft
04-11-2007, 11:08 AM
:battingeyelashes:

Wow! That was spectacular! :happy:

You are amazing! I knew you were different from the others right away. :battingeyelashes:

<snip>Blimey Kerrianna... I'm sure you're going through these boys like a hot knife through butter..... poor Dasein9 (although prolly happy now you're not chasing him)... ditched the chase for him and straight on to the new boy.... I think I'm going to have to change your name.... ***** *******... you fill in the blanks :devil:

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Blimey Kerrianna... I'm sure you're going through these boys like a hot knife through butter..... poor Dasein9 (although prolly happy now you're not chasing him)... ditched the chase for him and straight on to the new boy.... I think I'm going to have to change your name.... ***** *******... you fill in the blanks :devil:
she'll be back to Pocs when he's around :heehee:

Tamara Croft
04-11-2007, 11:15 AM
she'll be back to Pocs when he's around :heehee:Poc as well??? :rolleyes: Jeezz.... trollops r us :lol:

Iniquity Blonde GG
04-11-2007, 12:11 PM
what have i stumbled upon !! :eek: :lol: @ trollops r us thats mint :lol: :thumbsup:

CaptLex
04-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Blimey Kerrianna... I'm sure you're going through these boys like a hot knife through butter.....
I think this says it all . . .

Question Mark
04-11-2007, 09:13 PM
My clever bush disguise will fool Kerriana's eyes!

...I should not have said that out loud.

kerrianna
04-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Not really, no.

In fact, I think your spell over me just broke.

Not think!? Not think!? Seeya! I'm off to find a boy!

Sh*t! I knew it! I said that to myself when I wrote it. Oh well, it's for the best. I wouldn't want you to embarass yourself. You should try not thinking. It can be fun. :p

Wow, I think we found our new bouncer . . . just as well since Kieron was sent up to the crow's nest for some reason. Kerri, why is he up there again?

I was trying to get him out of the way. He was ruining my fun, alerting the Prof to my wicked ways.

btw i put a decoy up the crows nest cos i dont like heights!

See? This is what I mean! This guy is way too slippery. You should keep an eye on him Captain. Maybe a little time in the brig with me torturing him will make sure he watches his little tricks! :D

Blimey Kerrianna... I'm sure you're going through these boys like a hot knife through butter..... poor Dasein9 (although prolly happy now you're not chasing him)... ditched the chase for him and straight on to the new boy.... I think I'm going to have to change your name.... ***** *******... you fill in the blanks

"Sweet Tigress" obviously. I like that. Thanks. :happy: :battingeyelashes:

she'll be back to Pocs when he's around
hehehe...well, the tracking device I planted on him says he should be back soon. Maybe I'll just 'bump' into him then. :devil: ...sh#t! did it again...:heehee: ...remember...:heehee: , not :devil:

I think this says it all . . .

You buy me that and I'll wear it. With pride. :p

Now, I thought I saw ? around here. Hmmmm, where did he go? Is he hiding behind that bush? Nope.

*bites her lip in consternation*

Oh well...I'm sure there are other boys around. I'll just hang around the Clubhouse and wait for them to come out. :D

happyfish
04-11-2007, 10:28 PM

No, you really, really shouldn't have. But on the plus side, if Kerriana goes after you next I can *ahem* borrow your bush disguise. :D

kerrianna
04-11-2007, 11:40 PM
*Gasp* Are you... flirting?... with me?:eek:

*pokes at said flirting with a stick* hmmmm :thinking: hmmmm

*sits down and pulls out laptop to visit asexuality.org*

New Thread: Question about flirting

Message: Hey guys, so I've got this situation where I was on a ship... and then I jumped out in the A-suit... and then this lovely pirate wench... really smart... and is that flirting? :worried: or am I reading the situation wrong?... blah blah blah... and dancing... blah blah blah... what should I do?... Thanks for your help guys

*sits around waiting for some responses*:whistling:

*adopts deep masculine voice*

Hey Ace, I think if a pretty girl asks you to dance you should just take her up on it and have a good time. Nothing will get broken.

*can't help giggling*:heehee:
hehehe Well, maybe a few things...we are pirates after all. :happy: :p

bi_weird
04-11-2007, 11:43 PM
*Gasp* Are you... flirting?... with me?:eek:

*pokes at said flirting with a stick* hmmmm :thinking: hmmmm

*sits down and pulls out laptop to visit asexuality.org*

New Thread: Question about flirting

Message: Hey guys, so I've got this situation where I was on a ship... and then I jumped out in the A-suit... and then this lovely pirate wench... really smart... and is that flirting? :worried: or am I reading the situation wrong?... blah blah blah... and dancing... blah blah blah... what should I do?... Thanks for your help guys

*sits around waiting for some responses*:whistling:

Hrm what's my AVEN SN again? I'd log in and reply "It's Kerrianna. She's flirting. Dance with her, man! Make the other boys jealous!"

kerrianna
04-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Hrm what's my AVEN SN again? I'd log in and reply "It's Kerrianna. She's flirting. Dance with her, man! Make the other boys jealous!"

:happy: You are so right Bi.

Maybe we should dance and make everyone jealous!

*holds out her hand for Bi to take a spin around the dance floor.*:twirl:

kerrianna
04-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Erm, trust me on this one... me+dancing=the level of hell that Dante missed out on:heehee:

Kerrianna, you could still just dance solo for me, I like being a wallflower:D (Might I recommend the black/red blouse from your pics?:happy: I wish I could give you this cool scarf I have in the same colours:p )

:happy: I'd be happy to Ace. I like wallflowers, I used to be one myself. Wall got too cold. If your wall does too, I'm just out here on the dance floor, twirling around. :happy::twirl:

Question Mark
04-12-2007, 08:51 AM
No, you really, really shouldn't have. But on the plus side, if Kerriana goes after you next I can *ahem* borrow your bush disguise. :D

That would work, except I already superglued myself into it! Ha ha!

...wait... I superglued myself into it? D'oh!

Dasein9
04-12-2007, 12:00 PM
That would work, except I already superglued myself into it! Ha ha!

...wait... I superglued myself into it? D'oh!

Tee hee! :heehee:

Okay, c'mon down to the Library. We'll do some research and get you out of this fix.

Say, why do none of the emoticons have books in their hands?

kerrianna
04-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Cool! I see Das has 666 posts while I'm reading his Evil Devil thread. I mean eeek! :eek:

*runs away*

Question Mark
04-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Excellent! While we're there, I'd like to check out some books. I hope it's not an issue that I've got six books long overdue, considering the circumstances? <_<

Dasein9
04-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Yeh, still alive. Was doing a conference at school, and ended up exhausting myself.

kerrianna
04-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Yeh, still alive. Was doing a conference at school, and ended up exhausting myself.

:D ... too bad you don't really like girls Das... I could have ended up doing that for you. :heehee: :p

Dasein9
04-18-2007, 10:17 AM
Yeh, there are a few times that folks at the conference were saying things you'd really like, Kez. Like "return to heteronomy" and "subservient thinking."

kerrianna
04-19-2007, 04:22 AM
Yeh, there are a few times that folks at the conference were saying things you'd really like, Kez. Like "return to heteronomy" and "subservient thinking."

:devil: Oh, yes you're right. That does bring back fond memories in the brig. :p

Too bad I wasn't at the conference.
Nothing like some of this to get a girl steamed up:

Abstract : The circulation of ideas is not independent neither from power relations between states and neither from power relations between disciplines. As a matter of fact, it is embedded in relations of domination. The circulation of scientific ideas between spaces that are separated by boarder results from strategies pertaining to the field the agents perform in and their respective position in this field. The less a field is autonomous, the more it depends from variables that are foreign to its own logic – therefore the stronger grows their influence on men and ideas inside the field. This observed rule implies that the circulation of ideas and men depends much more from the state of fields and the position occupied by the agents when the autonomy is strong, and much more from the position in the social space when the degree of independence is low. I.e. a greater subordination to scientific work and to the scientific production is the price to pay for more freedom and an easier circulation of men and ideas which is also less influenced by the states or by economical needs. In the current situation of return to heteronomy, where variables external to the scientific field tend to gain control over the scientific production and its circulation, frontiers inevitably reappear within the scientific and cultural universe, science submits to particularism and so the dominated spaces to the logic of dominant centers. Therefore, it is extremely important that the mechanics of circulation of ideas between the different European spaces and the social logic over the circulation of scientific ideas are discussed by the means of a comparative history, in order to ensure that reason wins over most irrational drives and universalism over sectarian identitarism or, to put it in another way, to widen the autonomy of scientists. Thus, this an efficient manner and likely to succeed in mastering some obstacles, deeply anchored in institutions and ways of thinking and thus to create a generalized space of free scientific exchange in Europe. The colloquium is integrated in the work of an international research program which aims at creating a Research Space for European Social Sciences (ESSE). Financed by the European Community this wide network brings together more than hundred participants who support the overture of a rational dialogue between researchers coming from different disciplines and traditions.

:daydreaming:

CaptLex
04-19-2007, 10:28 AM
Too bad I wasn't at the conference. Nothing like some of this to get a girl steamed up:
:sleep: Oh, sorry *yawn* . . . nodded off there, Kez. That stuff might turn the professor on, but it a cure for my insomnia. :p

kerrianna
04-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Well, you ARE a man of action Captain.

Not that Das isn't. :happy:

BTW Das... that wasn't a reference to my brief interest in :dom: was it?
Because :dom: is still my friend, and I'm sure she'd stick up for me. :D :devil:

Dasein9
04-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Cool. That your article?

kerrianna
04-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Cool. That your article?

uh...yeah...sure. Sure it is. :shifty:

Okay, I know, I know, I should credit the source but I couldn't figure out the actual source. I think it would be N. Panayotopoulos.

It came from here:
http://www.espacesse.org/en/coll-8.html

I'm not quite that edumacated, but I will say I did kind of understand it. There were parts that maybe you could explain to me a bit better. :happy:

Like how come they use the word 'men' exclusively? This doesn't apply to women? :raisedeyebrow:

*fluffs up a pillow and plops herself down next to Das, looking up at him* :daydreaming:

Kieron Andrew
04-19-2007, 06:55 PM
what the heck is going on here....Das and Kez connecting in ways i never thought possible! lol... im with Capt on the *yawn!!!!*

CaptLex
04-19-2007, 11:18 PM
what the heck is going on here....Das and Kez connecting in ways i never thought possible! lol... im with Capt on the *yawn!!!!*
Kez is a master (mistress?) of finding out what each guy likes and I think she's got the professor's number now. :heehee:

pocoyo
04-20-2007, 05:57 AM
:sleep: Oh, sorry *yawn* . . . nodded off there, Kez. That stuff might turn the professor on, but it a cure for my insomnia. :p

hehehehehe!

Poor Kezwin :p

pocoyo
04-20-2007, 06:05 AM
Oh, and... EEEK! :eek:

hehehe...well, the tracking device I planted on him says he should be back soon. Maybe I'll just 'bump' into him then. :devil: ...sh#t! did it again...:heehee: ...remember...:heehee: , not :devil:

*removes tracking device quickly! I knew it wasn't really for medicinal purposes that you told me to stick that thing up my bum* :lol2: :lol: ahahahaha

Dasein9
04-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Eh, I don't understand much of it m'self, to be honest.

kerrianna
04-21-2007, 03:56 AM
Lol, Pocs you are such a nutbar! :heehee:

Das, I thought the whole point was no one is supposed to understand it. That way the guy delivering the lecture can look over his glasses at everyone out there who is just too stupid to get what he's prattling on about. Makes him feel smarter. :heehee:

I love this sentence:

"In the current situation of return to heteronomy, where variables external to the scientific field tend to gain control over the scientific production and its circulation, frontiers inevitably reappear within the scientific and cultural universe, science submits to particularism and so the dominated spaces to the logic of dominant centers."

It does sound like a form of S&M. :dom:

Still trying to figure out where the verb is in the last part of the last sentence. :silly:

Dasein9
04-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Lol, Pocs you are such a nutbar! :heehee:

Das, I thought the whole point was no one is supposed to understand it. That way the guy delivering the lecture can look over his glasses at everyone out there who is just too stupid to get what he's prattling on about. Makes him feel smarter. :heehee:

Oh. So that's why I'm not doing as well as some of my classmates... I keep trying to mean something!

Still trying to figure out where the verb is in the last part of the last sentence. :silly:

Look a bit earlier. I do believe it's a verb of which you're fond.

kerrianna
04-22-2007, 02:17 AM
Look a bit earlier. I do believe it's a verb of which you're fond.

hehehe, I must have had my "omit submit' option turned on. Clear as day tonight. :heehee:

Thank you sir for pointing that out. I notice you are keen to point those fondnesses of mine out. Glad you paid attention to my techniques in the brig. :devil: Anytime you want some further demonstrations, just be naughty on board ship and I'll get Capt Lex to throw you in the brig and assign me to torture detail. :devil: :D :p

Dasein9
04-22-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm always naughty on board. But since I do it in the library, no-one notices. ;)

CaptLex
04-22-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm always naughty on board. But since I do it in the library, no-one notices. ;)
:Pullhair: For the last time: there . . . is . . . no . . . library . . . on a pirate ship! :wall:

Sorry, Kerri, it seems that you and the professor enjoy your brig time too much, which defeats the purpose there, so next time he misbehaves I'll have to assign someone else to watch him. Hmmm . . . I wonder if Tina is busy . . . ?

Dasein9
04-22-2007, 12:56 PM
See, Kez? I toldja the Cap'n'd never notice if we turned the brig into an annex of the library! ;)

pocoyo
04-22-2007, 01:08 PM
:Pullhair: For the last time: there . . . is . . . no . . . library . . . on a pirate ship! :wall:

It seems there must be! Das is pretty convinced!

Just because you haven't found it (/can't see it)... doesn't mean it's not there.

Ahh it's all down to L-space you see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-Space

Das has his own little corner of the universe nestled somewhere on the ship... it probably resembles a storage room or something, a small cupboard perhaps...even a barrel.... at 1st glance....
But in reality it's a massive room, with shelves and shelves of books lining the walls.... (and dribbly candles most likely).
Er... not that I've been in there or anything... :angel:....

CaptLex
04-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Das has his own little corner of the universe nestled somewhere on the ship... it probably resembles a storage room or something, a small cupboard perhaps...even a barrel.... at 1st glance....
But in reality it's a massive room, with shelves and shelves of books lining the walls.... (and dribbly candles most likely).
Sounds like you guys have discovered the holodeck (as in ST:TNG). :eek:

Dasein9
04-22-2007, 01:15 PM

Don't worry -- only those who believe in it can find it. :D

pocoyo
04-22-2007, 01:23 PM
I do believe in libraries, I do ... I do...!

Question Mark
04-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Everyone clap if they believe in libraries! *claps his little hands*

kerrianna
04-22-2007, 03:31 PM
I believe in liberries too. :cute:

That's where the cute, and clever, guys hang out. :happy: