PDA

View Full Version : This Week I . . . .

Ammdi
04-06-2007, 11:24 PM
This week I . . . .

- Wore black tights under men's dress pants & dress shoes, no socks, to work.
:thumbsup: - Would do this again! What a great day!

- Wore black pantyhose, men's dress pants & dress shoes, no socks, to work.
:thumbsdn: - Not doing this again, it's too obvious, and that made it stressful.

- Tried on and bought women's tennis shoes at payless.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: - LOVE Payless, the SA was great as always, and signed me up for personalized promotions. Told the SA I wear 12W, and today they had 5 more pair, and a pair of 13 (Ballet flats - Pink!)

- Wore tan pantyhose under men's jeans & womens tennis shoes, no socks to work.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Doing this again! What a great day! Jeans were real long, had total coverage even while sitting.

- Got ears pierced while wearing the tan & jeans & tennies combo.
:thumbsup: - The SA at Claires said she's done mostly men today. Recommended!

- Went to dinner with best friends, with peirced ears & tan & jeans & tennies
combo.
:thumbsup: - They DID NOT NOTICE.

Lots of great firsts for me. Very at ease, calming and comfortable times. Interesting how soothing and relaxing these times can be.

AllieSF
04-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Wow. So much accomplished in such a short time. Do your ear lobes hurt now? I would like to get my ears pierced, and would probably start with one and see what happens. I wore some $0.99 over the calf stockings the other day with regular man socks over them. It as great shopping, I could pull off my man sock and try on shoes and get a better effect when looking the the mirror. Plus they felt great. I could feel them all day. You must have been in heaven. What made the tan stockings a success versus the darker ones?

joann07
04-06-2007, 11:45 PM
This week I . . . .

- Wore black tights under men's dress pants & dress shoes, no socks, to work.
:thumbsup: - Would do this again! What a great day!

:thumbsdn: - Not doing this again, it's too obvious, and that made it stressful.

- Tried on and bought women's tennis shoes at payless.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: - LOVE Payless, the SA was great as always, and signed me up for personalized promotions. Told the SA I wear 12W, and today they had 5 more pair, and a pair of 13 (Ballet flats - Pink!)

- Wore tan pantyhose under men's jeans & womens tennis shoes, no socks to work.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Doing this again! What a great day! Jeans were real long, had total coverage even while sitting.

- Got ears pierced while wearing the tan & jeans & tennies combo.
:thumbsup: - The SA at Claires said she's done mostly men today. Recommended!

- Went to dinner with best friends, with peirced ears & tan & jeans & tennies
combo.
:thumbsup: - They DID NOT NOTICE.

Lots of great firsts for me. Very at ease, calming and comfortable times. Interesting how soothing and relaxing these times can be.

Congrats!
I've been doing that for a few years now and its great!
Regarding black pantyhose, try getting a pair of black loafers.
They're are excellent unisex shoes and will go well with pantyhose.
I wear them all the time with no socks and nobody pays attention.
Just a suggestion.

Dixie
04-06-2007, 11:57 PM
I just got back in from the bar, it's ok I walked, I wore my black lace bra, black and teal lace thong, Garter belt with black lace stockings under my clothes.MMMMMMmmmmmmmm it feels soooo good!:D

sandra-leigh
04-07-2007, 12:23 AM

I've done close to that, except with black trouser socks. None of the trouser socks have ever been a problem for me, not even the patterned ones. (Though there was one time at coffee when I had my foot up on my knee, and then realized I was wearing black net socks with my sandals. Down went the foot!)

I have also done black tights, white tights, lavender tights, auburn tights. The lavender ones I chickened out on wearing down to coffee (or, rather, I put socks on over). I have worn the lavender in my sandals to go down to the vending machines, while some people were still around; it wasn't a big risk.

I bought the (Silks) lavenders to be... I don't know, a bit rebellious, maybe. It wasn't a colour I actually liked when I bought it: it was "okay", but more important was that it was definitely Not Male, and I had an urge to underdress something decidedly Not Male, knowing I could Get Away With It. The joke was on me, as it turned out that I found them very comfortable; they look small but they are quite stretchy. I've already bought my second pair (I thought the first was wearing out, but it just needed to be washed again.)

The (Silks) auburn are my other favorites at the moment. They look good with most colours of clothes, have an interesting cross-hatch pattern, and are comfy. The colour is not extreme enough to be noticed when I wear them at work in my sandals, but it also works fine under a skirt or dress. Unfortunately they aren't quite as durable as the more elastic lavender tights; the ones I'm wearing now, with a couple of small holes, might be my third pair to wear through (in the same time as I've had the lavenders.)

sissystephanie
04-07-2007, 12:33 AM
I wear trouser hose, knee highs, or thigh highs almost all the time now. Unless I am going barefoot in sandals to show off my pretty painted toes. Yes, I do go out in public like that quite often when the weather is warmer. When I go out on sales calls, I always have ladies hose on and some times ladies shoes!:heehee: Ladies shoes fit better with the right hosiery, and it goes better with my lingerie!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

Angie G
04-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Ammdi you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Ammdi
04-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Aluchi, It hurt for almost one complete second, maybe. It does not hurt now at all. And the SA said that very often guys come back to get the other one done too.

Joann, thanks for the tip, (again!) I have been looking for some. I'd like some with a little bit of a heel, but not so much that you would notice.

Tess-leigh, It's fun to wear the 'definitly not male' clothes in public!

Stephanie, Yeah, I'm looking for some shoes.

Angie, Thanks!!!

NatieBe
04-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Ammdi You Go Gurl!!!!!!!! It sounds like you're having fun....enjoy