PDA

View Full Version : Easterliness! (This thread more for transsexual types than crossdressers, sowee)

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Well it's Easter and I wanna know how you are doing in your respective transnesses (lol) and how you deal with certain occasions.
I have some questions. Which I will also answer myself:

Are you seeing family and friends over Easter?
Yes

Do they know you as the man/woman/boy/girl you are?
Well, sort of. They know that I am transgendered and often say I am a boy/feel like a boy. Mum knows I pine for physical male attributes very much. They know my silly personality too, whatever shaped body it is housed in :happy: However I don't think they have ever "met" some of my very strong boyishness. I have always been far too shy to let him out to people that have known me as a "girl".
If I am to go forward and do a bit of a proper RLT ina few months (as I think I am planning) then he will have probably have to stop hiding sooner or later though ;)

How will you be acting/dressing around them, and what are your motivations for doing this?
I will be wearing my boy clothes and flat chest lol. Because I feel very uncomfortable in clothes that show my bumps and curves.
I might try wearing more "girl" clothes, female styled hair and make up, one of the days though, to show that I can, and to make my mum feel happy.

I don't want to leave my w***y behind but I feel really embarrased to wear him in front of family members because they might notice & feel uncomfortable about it. Perhaps I could just keep him secretly in my bag and stick him in my boxers at night hehe.

(Btw, if you hadn't already guessed something from above hehe... from tomorrow I am going to be staying with family for a few days.
Just thought I'd let you know, incase you wondered why I was being quiet lol!)

MJ
04-07-2007, 08:47 AM

no family a few friends

yes they know me more so as marissa but i feel comfortable around them that i don't have to dress up if i don't want too

How will you be acting/dressing around them, and what are your motivations for doing this?

good friday i was in drab sort of no makeup or wig the same today saturday as i am getting my nails and brows done and go meet a few friends..
BUT sunday is a very big day for me as i am getting baptized as marissa jennifer. so i will be dressed to the nines oh yes pictures too and video

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 09:13 AM
they know me more so as marissa but i feel comfortable around them that i don't have to dress up if i don't want too
Wow that's so cool.. on both counts :hugs:

good friday i was in drab sort of no makeup or wig the same today saturday as i am getting my nails and brows done and go meet a few friends..
BUT sunday is a very big day for me as i am getting baptized as marissa jennifer. so i will be dressed to the nines oh yes pictures too and video

Oh wow! Good for you MJ!!!!

Yay can't wait to see the pictures and video... :jumping:

btw.... WHERES THAT OTHER VIDEO??!

CaptLex
04-07-2007, 09:36 AM
No . . . Easter has become just another Sunday for me now. I won't bore you with my issues on religion, but I don't observe religious holidays anymore.

If I am to go forward and do a bit of a proper RLT ina few months (as I think I am planning) then he will have probably have to stop hiding sooner or later though ;)
That sounds exciting - I wish you well. And, of course, you'll keep up posted on that if and when it happens, right?

I might try wearing more "girl" clothes, female styled hair and make up, one of the days though, to show that I can, and to make my mum feel happy.
Hmmmm . . . it's okay to make mum happy, but please don't make yourself unhappy in the process (okay, lecture over).

I don't want to leave my w***y behind but I feel really embarrased to wear him in front of family members because they might notice & feel uncomfortable about it. Perhaps I could just keep him secretly in my bag and stick him in my boxers at night hehe.
Yeah, I imagine that could be a sticky situation. The bag sounds like a good idea.

Btw, if you hadn't already guessed something from above hehe... from tomorrow I am going to be staying with family for a few days. Just thought I'd let you know, incase you wondered why I was being quiet lol!
Well, you know we'll miss you (and we'll try not to talk about you while you're gone) :heehee: - have a good time! :D

Congrats, Marissa! That sounds very exciting - and I can't wait to see the pics and video. :happy:

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Congratulations, Marissa Jennifer!

Sharon
04-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Yes -- my family, and the pies are baking as I write this. :happy:

Yes, all but my mother that is -- long convoluted story which I couldn't get into if I wanted.

I'll be dressed as I always dress(jeans and a nice top), but, because of my mother, I won't be wearing forms or make-up. I look rather androgynous under these circumstances.

I always act and behave the same, so there's no need for me to adjust my behavior, but a funny thing happens to my voice when I don't fully dress -- it deepens to a much more masculine tone. It's rather disconcerting to tell the truth, as it just proves to me that I'm not really "there" yet.

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm not planning on seeing anyone tomorrow. I do have a nice new Easter-ish shirt, though, and was thinking about attending a church where I'm not known. Quakers don't do religious holidays much, but I do love the music at Easter.

MJ
04-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Wow that's so cool.. on both counts :hugs:

Oh wow! Good for you MJ!!!!

Yay can't wait to see the pictures and video... :jumping:

btw.... WHERES THAT OTHER VIDEO??!

ok already lol it's done......... i now have to sort out you tube

it's kinda dorkey .. maybe i won't , and make another one

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 11:22 AM
it's kinda dorkey .. maybe i won't , and make another one

*screaaaaaaaaaaams*

MJ!!!!!!! *stamps feet*

hehehe sorry I had a bit of a queeny moment there :o

Pleeeasssse let us see itttt.

Hurry up & work silly youtube!

Dasein9
04-07-2007, 11:37 AM
So, MJ, this is a gift-giving occassion, isn't it?

Here's your present -- many new puzzles daily:
www.crickler.com

Adam
04-07-2007, 12:11 PM
easy we dont do easter never have its just another day to us lol

Xaff
04-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Yes. We will be visiting my grandmother. (And 2 days later we will visit here again becose of here 81th birthday.)

I don't know. They probebly think I am a tomboy. But my mom is suspecting there is more going on, becose I only buy clothing from the boys side. And I know she wonders why, but I haven't told her yet. :p But everyone ecepts me......

Happy easter,
Morgan.

Kieron Andrew
04-07-2007, 12:25 PM
i was in the pub with me mates last night i will be tonight and also for sunday lunch tomorrow, wont see the family never do religious holidays....they mean nothing to me.....

John
04-07-2007, 12:27 PM
a friend of my mother's staying over

nope, dosn't even know I'm 'gay', let along TS (that's becaus I havn't seen her for many a year, and my mother has only once outed me, and then to someone who'd just had there son tell her she was gay).

Although... I think I'm guna have to tell her (reed below...)

I decided that I'd where a sports bra/crop top all the time she's here, partlie because I'm uncirtain about being obvious, partlie to see how long I can hold out. I don't think that's guna be the case much longer. I can't stand the boobs being out again! I'm still wereing mens cloths (I've never been girlie, so me apering in a skirt would cause more confusion than me with a shirt and tie), but they fit rong around the chest, and they tend to hang badlie withough packing.

I am trying to bahave 'me', just androginaslie. This, however, is proving the dificaltie. I can't yet shake myself out of 'man' mode, and she... Well, I think she may have a little bit of resentmant twards men. She'll say stuff like 'who knows what goes on in a blokes head?' or, 'well, men never grow up'. I'm hard pushed not to say something like 'what goes on in mens heads is logick. what goes on in a wome's heads is what I'd like to know' or 'hell yeah, why do you think we have all the fun'. Which, of cause is going to get me outed in two seconds flat.

Wish me luck!

Oh, and congratulation MJ :thumbsup:

kerrianna
04-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to pop in and wish all my friends good luck and a joyous Easter weekend. I'll be thinking of you all as I lie on my couch doing absolutely nothing...and loving it. :happy:

:hugs: :love:
xoxox Kez

Siobhan Marie
04-07-2007, 03:39 PM

No I won't be seeing any family and I've got my friend Lisa who I won't see cos she's working and all of you who I will see cos I'll be here.

Mum and Dad know about me being transsexual. Dad will talk although he's not happy about it. Mum won't talk or acknowledge it, so I just stay away as much as I can.

I'll be dressing in drab as I still present as male. Can't even wear my heels indoors as I've got a blister on my left heel!

Marissa, loads of :hugs: and a huge congratulations for your bapitism tomorrow hun. I want to see the video too.

huge :hugs: and *cuddles*

Anna Marie x

Felix
04-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Are you seeing family and friends over easter?
I won't be seeing my family this easter but will be around Yachica's and will see my son. We are all excited because her sister is expecting and is already a week overdue. I said it will be an easter baby for sure! Lol would be funny if it was :heehee:

Do they know you as a Man/Woman/Boy/Girl you are?
My Son and Stepson see me as a Tomboy I think. My stepson calls me Felix a lot cos he knows I like this name a lot. My In-Laws well dunno really I dress the way you see me in pics around them all the time so they may see me as butch or as a Tom dunno but not gonna bring it up. They have heard my stepson call me Felix on many occasions. I think Yachicas mum suspects something by stuff she has said but that's about all. My parents and family don't know anything, don't know if they ever will as yet! My So sees me intrinsically as female cos that's how she has always known me but is tryin to understand all this stuff she accepts my genderqueerness and is extremely supportive :love:

How will you be acting/dressing around them and what are your motivations for doing this?
I will be the same as I always am dressing the same as a male. My reasons, I feel I can be myself around these people the only time things will change is if I change my name then I would have to explain. If my stepson keeps calling me Felix around them they might ask questions then I will explain I prefere it to C**** but call me what you feel comfortable calling me. If I ever decide to go on 'T' then I might have to change the above.

xx Felix :hugs:

MJ
04-07-2007, 04:05 PM
*screaaaaaaaaaaams*

MJ!!!!!!! *stamps feet*

hehehe sorry I had a bit of a queeny moment there :o

Pleeeasssse let us see itttt.
Hurry up & work silly youtube!

hmm ok it going up now , stand by ....... ok better sit down LOL

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Awww thanks everyone.
These are very interesting answers. :hugs:

hmm ok it going up now , stand by ....... ok better sit down LOL

Well where's the link young lady?? Hmm?

Tristan
04-07-2007, 05:30 PM

Unfortunately, yes. I have to go to my mom's parents for lunch, then in to my dad's family for a big family get together there. They are worried it'll be my dad's father's last holiday soooo it was all parent guilt on that one. Then suppose to go to my mom's sister for supper, but I might skip out on that. I don't really celebrate easter myself so it makes being dragged into the events suck all that more.

My mom is the only one who knows and she and I have avoided each other and talking pretty much since I came out to her... so it's going to be awkward.

I'll go like usual. Men's clothing with just a tight bra not really trying to pass as male but not really trying to pass as female. Often this look makes my cousin's offspring ask if I'm a boy so maybe it helps me pass somewhat. I don't work real hard to be something I'm not to make them happy but I don't try to scream I'm trans gendered either.

Question Mark
04-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Family, nay. Friends, yes. :P

Kind of. My dad thinks I "dress like a tomboy" while my mom shrugs and just thinks I need a better fashion sense. :P My mom herself constantly says she's a man, so she wouldn't have a problem with it. Some of my friends have gone home for Easter, but they kind of know, even if some of them think of me as a GG. One of my friends thinks I'm a GM, though his favorite nickname for me is "eunuch".

I will most likely wear what I usually wear, an open button-down shirt over a short-sleeved t-shirt and cargo pants. This is because I normally wear this, and also because I feel most comfortable in this. Plus lots of pockets = teh win. Unfortunately, I do not own a packy, and suddenly getting a big bulge in my pants would probably freak some people out who'd known me before I got one. As for acting, I will act like myself, since that is how I act whether girl-mode or guy-mode.

MJ
04-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Awww thanks everyone.
These are very interesting answers. :hugs:

[QUOTE]Well where's the link young lady?? Hmm?QUOTE]

i have to reduice my video to 320 / 240 :rolleyes: by the time i get done with this i will be a pro , y'all did not tell me that part lol . it's comming

pocoyo
04-07-2007, 07:30 PM
:happy:
That sounds exciting - I wish you well. And, of course, you'll keep up posted on that if and when it happens, right?

Hehehe of course! :D Yay it is exciting!
Bit scary.... 'cos not sure if it's the right thing to do (whop me hair back off after putting such effort & hard work into growing it)... but yes, exciting.

Hmmmm . . . it's okay to make mum happy, but please don't make yourself unhappy in the process (okay, lecture over).
yus yus I know.

Yeah, I imagine that could be a sticky situation. The bag sounds like a good idea.
*sniggers* er! yes :) I might take him in my bag then. :o

Well, you know we'll miss you (and we'll try not to talk about you while you're gone) :heehee: - have a good time! :D
Awwwww I will miss you guys too :hugs: Haha! talk about me if you want... behind my back... gossiping... I dont' care.... waaah! :cry:

Congrats, Marissa! That sounds very exciting - and I can't wait to see the pics and video. :happy:

Yeah come ON MJ for goodness' sake! :tongueout

Charleen
04-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Just another day for me. Get the feeling the Capt. and me think along the same lines. Anyway, I did get the day off, rare in the tourist biz. With the whole crew off at the same time, we're getting together to see "The Grindhouse". They don't know about Lily, but as I've said before, I don't hide. Even as Charlie at work I show who I am inside. Nails, hair, marcara, jewelry ect. Going to wear a blouse, jeans, boots, all fem 'cause that's who I am. BTW, I had a fellow tour guide I had to correct about something, and even though I was "Charlie" she said "Yes Ma'am" at one point! So I guess even though they have not been formally introduced to Lily, they know.
MJ, Congrats Dearheart!

Dasein9
04-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Okay, so I went to Mass at the school. Wasn't really planning to, but woke up early and kind of felt the urge. It occurred to me that maybe a god I'm not sure I believe in wanted me to go, so I dressed up in a tie and a violet shirt, and just went. Halfway there, I nearly turned back because I was afraid someone would think I was mocking their faith, and I don't want to do that.

But I went. Sat in the back. Although the priest did recognise me when he greeted me at the door, he didn't bat an eye at the way I was dressed. (Yes, I remembered to take my cap off! Barely.)

The homily was on transitioning, starting a new life, beginning anew, renewal in a way of life that gives us joy.

Still not sure if I believe in this God fellow, but it was a cool experience.

kerrianna
04-09-2007, 03:24 AM
Okay, so I went to Mass at the school. Wasn't really planning to, but woke up early and kind of felt the urge. It occurred to me that maybe a god I'm not sure I believe in wanted me to go, so I dressed up in a tie and a violet shirt, and just went. Halfway there, I nearly turned back because I was afraid someone would think I was mocking their faith, and I don't want to do that.

But I went. Sat in the back. Although the priest did recognise me when he greeted me at the door, he didn't bat an eye at the way I was dressed. (Yes, I remembered to take my cap off! Barely.)

The homily was on transitioning, starting a new life, beginning anew, renewal in a way of life that gives us joy.

Still not sure if I believe in this God fellow, but it was a cool experience.

That's a cool experience all right Das. I find lots of things happen like that when you trust the universe. Some people call it God, some call it angels, higher power...etc... It doesn't matter what label you attach. There does seem to be some sort of guidance (could even be self-created) every now and then. I find the more receptive and true I can be, the more things seem to happen that are meaningful. Maybe it's just a way of seeing the world and my place in it.

Sounds like it was a good place for you to be today. :hugs:
And a violet shirt and tie sounds styling! :happy:
:love:

John
04-09-2007, 04:28 AM
[B]I decided that I'd where a sports bra/crop top all the time she's here, partlie because I'm uncirtain about being obvious, partlie to see how long I can hold out.

Well, that plan lasted all of two days. Started on saterday morning, ended sunday night, when I stayed up reeding alone just to have some me-binder-bonding time :heehee:

Question Mark
04-09-2007, 04:00 PM
I always forget what exact day my dad's birthday falls on. This year, his birthday was on the exact same day as Easter, and I didn't go home for it. D'oh!