PDA

View Full Version : most daring thing

bobbie anne
04-07-2007, 04:31 PM
What is the most daring thing you have worn to work either in site or under your clothes. I have worn bra panties short black dress under my coveralls.

Dixie
04-07-2007, 05:11 PM
I have worn a bra Thong, garters/stockigs

Karren H
04-07-2007, 05:13 PM
That include crossdressing in the handicap stall of men's room at work during lunch?? If so it would be this

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762329895458/photo/294928803421739274/2

Karren

vbcdgrl
04-07-2007, 05:26 PM
I'm retired now, but, once, a long time ago, I wore panties, pantyhose and a full slip to work under my regular drab clothes. I went in very early that day, no one else was around (I thought). I stripped down to my femme stuff and walked around a little bit. Very risky. One of my co-workers decided to come in early that day too, I came very close to being caught. That cured me, I never "underdressed" at work again....

Vikki

susie evans
04-07-2007, 05:33 PM
i was visting a mine site out side tuscon az last month got there a day early and whent to explore en femme the guard ask me to leave and after coming back in my suite the next day i don't think he reconized me :heehee:

susie

Michellebej
04-07-2007, 05:38 PM
The site I work at has many underused/semi-abandoned facilities. This halloween I was to go from work to a party. I went to one of the little used lab sections and changed to my full fem self. I then walked out the door, down the hall and to the rental car I had gotten for the day. My scariest moment was when I passed my twentyseven year old GG boss. It wasn't being dressed, per se, that made me nervous, but; the fact that I was not wearing a name badge. LOL.

Ironically enough it was being out as Michelle, that allowed me to make friends with my, somewhat standoffish, boss. She was recently married and really did not talk to the men in the lab that much. I was out at my fav Lesbian club one night when she walked in with her girlfriend. The girlfriend got tippsy and they got into a tiff. The girlfriend left and I went over to talk to her. Maybe it was all the vodka she had drank but she did not even realize who I was till the next day when I asked her, at work, about something she had told me at the club.Should have seen the light come on in her eyes and the expression on her face.

Love

Michelle

jjjjohanne
04-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I wore a skirt for Halloween once. It was fun. We all had a laugh. Many fun chats about pantyhose and such afterward.

Joe

NatieBe
04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
I wear a thong daily to work and if the weather permits my bra.... Oh that feels SOooo good.:heehee:

sandra-leigh
04-07-2007, 09:57 PM
What is the most daring thing you have worn to work either in site or under your clothes.

During the day, I've worn tights, panties, bra, forms (yes, at work, and yes, while in the same room as other people). I've worn tops that were designed for women, but nothing too obvious. I've worn trouser socks under sandals -- trouser socks stretch out like coloured pantyhose in texture. I've worn my auburn tights under sandals. I've worn 2" heels (covered by my pant leg.) I've worn womens' loafers. I've worn womens jeans; I've worn women's stretch denim in a couple of neutral colours. A couple of days ago, I wore a bodysuit under womens blue stretch denim that had two buttons at the fly and the fly on the "wrong" side; the bodysuit was a full-crotch one (i.e., one where you have to take off your top in order to use the toilet). I've worn a skirt -under- my (male) jeans. I've worn a bustier. I've worn a plain elastic corsets ("shaper" would be closer). I've worn a leather lace-up corset (usually not for too long, though; I lace tightly!) Most of the panties have been very plain, but a few have been fancy -- violet; or open lace. I've worn a black womens tunic -- which is like a long shirt with a cloth belt (I skipped that), and fitted in enough at the waist that it risks looking feminine.

Sometimes, late in the evening when everyone else has gone home (except the security guard), I've gone to the bathroom in a dress or a skirt. A time or two, in the evening I have closed my door and Dressed complete with wig.

I've put on makeup in the bathroom when I was sure no-one else was around. I've tried on lipstick for colour when I wasn't so sure no-one was around. I should note here that this is -not- a lockable washroom: there's always a chance someone else will come in.

What I haven't worn is a fancy (e.g., patterned or strongly coloured or lacy) bra, but I buy very few of those anyhow. And I haven't worn a bra with any top where there was a distinct risk of the bra showing through. I haven't worn anything that was distinctly a blouse.

Billijo49504
04-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Damn, I'm retired, so I can't play. But yesterday, the wife bought me a poka dot skirt to wear with my red velour top for Easter. But the only work I do is not much, since I wrecked my knee....BJ

joann07
04-07-2007, 11:04 PM
I wear pantyhose to work every day, but every now and then I would wear panties.
A few years ago, before I started fully cross dressing, I would work really really late (10:00PM - 1:00AM) and so when nobody was around the office, including janitors, I would roll down the window shades, kick off my shoes, and strip down to just my pantyhose.
I'd continue to do my normal late night work and occasionally walk a few cubicles down to get my printouts.
I was a thrill, but I know it was very risky so I've learned from it.
I don't do it anymore, since I've moved to a new floor, but sometimes I'll swap my male shoes to heels when I go home after a late night.

CDTiffany
04-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Panty hose to Payless Shoes, So I could try on High heels, Empty store, no big deal!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Sweet Susan
04-08-2007, 01:32 AM
the most daring feminine thing I've worn to work would be when I did my eyelashes. Nobody noticed, which was a good thing.

Christine Davis
04-08-2007, 01:40 AM
I sometimes wear pantyhose or panties to work. One day I came into work on a weekend when nobody was there and had on a pair of panties, stockings and heels. Catching up with paperwork was never so much fun.

AllieSF
04-08-2007, 02:46 AM
I wear boyshorts every day and over the calf stockings when I think I may be going on a thrift store excursion to try on shoes. They always look so much better with stockings on.

Lisa Golightly
04-08-2007, 02:58 AM
I regularly wear heels and dresses to work... some of which can be rather daring in height and length repspectively ;)

Alaceann
04-08-2007, 07:08 AM
I like to wear panties & pantyhose, but with the cold weather I wear a bra and cami under. It's so wonderful to do in the winter and I keep a pair of heels in the truck to change to when driving.:thumbsup:

TxKimberly
04-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Karen,

Just when we think we know all about your adventures you let something like this slip! :-)
Kim

That include crossdressing in the handicap stall of men's room at work during lunch?? If so it would be this

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762329895458/photo/294928803421739274/2

Karren

Angie G
04-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Pantie on a day we had meeting trainning no michine time so I did not have to use the locker room :hugs:
Angie

Ammdi
04-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I'm like Joann, I wear panthose every day.
Sometimes tights without socks under mens trousers.

Sometimes I'll switch my shoes after work for the drive home.

Karren

Wow Karen! That's pretty daring! (all that and HOT legs too?!?)

KLUP
04-08-2007, 04:14 PM
I wear panties to work every day and sometimes a bra. Would love to wear a skirt but cant do that in my line of work.

stephni
04-08-2007, 04:32 PM
I've worn lingerie to work many times, but this one morning I was working early(5:30AM) and I got up, put on a pink satin bra, pink panties, white garter belt, white stockings, and white cami and short half slip under my work clothes. Well, I go into the bathroom at work to check myself out in the full length mirror and left my guy clothes in the bathroom stall. As I'm checking myself out, the door opened!:eek: I turned around to get back in the stall and made eye contact with a guy before I ducked in. He had to have seen me cause it was bright as day in there and we def made eye contact. Anyway, he did his business and I sat in the stall with my heart absolutely pounding from the thrill. I felt nervous, anxious and excited at the fact I was seen by someone else. It really felt good.
I never saw him again in the building, but I sometimes wonder what he thought of me. :battingeyelashes:

jessie_cal
04-08-2007, 07:09 PM
I let my wife do my eyebrows last winter. The results were so bad, I shaved them off and wore a low baseball cap and kept my head down for a couple of weeks. I probably looked like a nutty stalker.

Jodi
04-08-2007, 08:18 PM
My church holds an annual Mardi Gras party in February, and costumes are the thing with the members. Three years ago, Jodi made an unannounced appearance at Mardi Gras. When I entered, the guy at the reception table asked politely, "Maam, do you have a ticket?". I have known this guy for 30 years. I responded in my deepest male voice--"Sure." I wish I had a pic of his expression. THere were over 200 people there, and I knew 95% of them well. I was well received as Jodi. I think some of them figured it out, but nothing bad was ever said. I made the mistake of being too good with makeup and too good in heels.

Sorry. No pix. My camera was not working that night.

Jodi

Karren H
04-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Karen,

Just when we think we know all about your adventures you let something like this slip! :-)
Kim

There's an adventure around every corner.... Did I mention the ones in the port-john?? lol

Karren

Laurie909
04-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Sorry. No pix. My camera was not working that night.

Camera or not, I'm sure you looked fantastic because you always do.

Laura Jane
04-09-2007, 06:02 AM
What is the most daring thing you have worn to work either in sight or under your clothes.

I have worn nearly the full array of underwear, from knickers, thongs, suspenders, stockings, tights, a leotard, camisoles, but never a bra as it would show.

The only thing in plain sight (apart from when my shirt rode up and displayed the waist band of my pink knickers to a couple of work colleagues) would be a pair of womens jeans, but i did team it up with hip and fanny padding and a waist clincher, but it makes it sound more adventerous than it was as I topped it off with quite a baggy jumper!

joperinal
04-09-2007, 06:23 AM
Karren

Awesome !

I was invited to a party, with everybody in the evening to be dressed up. tux etc. While everybody ventured outside I went inside to go to the bathroom.
There I passed the ladies dressing room. I took a dress and a pair of shoes and tried them quickly on. Miraculously the shoes fitted. So those where also my first steps in high heels ;-). My hart was pounding when I heard noise on the stairs. Quickly took the dress off and hang it back....

Kimberly
04-09-2007, 06:30 AM
Heels. x

Rhonda Jean
04-09-2007, 07:51 AM
I wore a bra all day, every day (yes, even to work, visiting friends, etc.) for about a year and a half. I've worn panties 24/7 for nearly 30 years, so than't not a big deal anymore. After a while, the bra didn't seem like a big deal either. I started with sports bras and after a while started wearing soft cups. I started wearing them in the winter uder heavier clothes, but when the weather warmed up I wore them under polos and t-shirts. Looking back, I'm certain that some people noticed that I'd rather (now) not know. It was a difficult "habit" to break, but probably a good thing I did.

stellatoo
04-09-2007, 08:08 AM
I have worn knickers/panties (Whats the difference? Is it a cultural thing?) everyday for nearly 20 years (had them cut off after a RTA once!). The most daring thing though was a staff show when I got up on stage in a lovely black frock and mimed to a girly song. I was frantic with worry but loved every second of every minute. Mind you i got a few raised eyebrows and one girl asked me if it was a regular occurence. I admitted it was and she was fine about it! Yay.

I have driven to work in bra and heels-not on show mind you! And have worn camisoles and tights on occasions.

I now take any opportunity to wear feminine clothes, even if only for a few minutes at a time.

Bye for now ladies

Stella

Toni Shelton
04-09-2007, 08:15 AM
I sometimes wear my Fem. PJs or a dress to the mailbox. Which is about 100 feet from the door. Once about 10 year ago I went in panties and a bra. Sick I know but I ran all the way.

linnea
04-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I wear panties to work every day now. In times of cooler weather, I also wear thigh-top stockings, and occasionally I wear a panty girdle. On a very few occasions, I have worn a bra also, but only under concealing clothing.

RobertaFermina
04-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Like Karren, dressed up in the Handicap Stall, walked out of the jobsite EnFemme....with the badge on (though not at eye level).

One night while out, I rememered I left my glasses at work (need them to read) and went to my job and inside to get them and then leave.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

JoAnnDallas
04-09-2007, 12:43 PM
I guess my most daring thing, is one day, I not only had panties, pantyhose, bra, and cami on under my drab clothing at work, but I also had makeup, powder, and lipstick on too. Not one word was said by anyone all day. Not even the wife noticed. The makeup and powder blended in very well with my skin tone and the lipstick color is a very pale Pink, almost the same color as my natural lip color. I have now done this few more times now.

MsEva
04-09-2007, 01:01 PM
The most daring, maybe not the smartest thing I have ever done was to drive all the way back to my parents house for a visit en femme. I had to stop at a porta potty along route 13. I gathered my nerve, walked past a few cars which had stopped to use the facilities and into the porta potty. I was terrified on leaving as someone had come up to use the same porta potty. With all the dignity I had, I walked out, held the door open for the young man. I thought I was going to melt down. But true to form, he didn't say anything but thank you, and I smiled back at him. I got back into my car, took a breath and continued on for a few hundred miles. I later changed back into drab and saw my folks.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Since it's cold here still I have worn a bra every day under my sweatshirt, I always wear panties and pantyhose and my toe nails are always painted a nice shade of pink.I have taken to wearing womans jeans most days as well and most of the time I wear a nice form fitting top to accentuate my wearing of a bra. I hate winter but it does have it's advantages since I can cover up my attire with baggy sweatshirts. i just don't know what I will do when I have to go back to the drab attire. I will always wear my panties since I threw out all my male underwear, it's only bikini's and thongs for this girl.
I once wore full feminine attire at a job I used to have, it was for a halloween party we were having and I was in my glory.