PDA

View Full Version : Smal step

Michelle 51
04-07-2007, 08:46 PM
My daughter went out overnight and the wife and i were home alone so i put panties and hose on which she know's i wear when she isn't home but not around her and i started to talk a little bit about why i do it and as a joke asked her for a skirt.She never said anything so i went to the front room to watch t v and she came in and gave me a skirt saying that was the only that would fit me and said keep it.So now i'm lounging here dressed from the waist down in a skirt etc and she's o k with it.I joked about high heel but she said she was'nt ready to see me in them yet so i take what i can get. Justabit

Dixie
04-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Cool!! good for you Bravo, it may be a small step, but at least it is one in the right direction.:thumbsup:

Amy Hepker
04-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Don't blow it, let her do the giving and you just take what she is willing to give. Never tell her you don't like it. Just enjoy but DON'T PUSH IT!

Suzie S.
04-08-2007, 05:26 AM
:thumbsup: Good for you, Justabit! Be sure to pay close attention to her reactions, and tread lightly. It may be a small step for you, but it's a very large step for her! Keep us posted! :happy:

Brianna Lovely
04-08-2007, 06:42 AM
That was very brave of you.
I'm thinking, maybe you should say something to her, to thank her for understanding/accepting your needs/desires. And most definately tell here how much you love her.

Angie G
04-08-2007, 06:54 AM
It's going the right way just keep it slow :hugs:
Angie

Michelle 51
04-08-2007, 08:07 PM
:thumbsup: Good for you, Justabit! Be sure to pay close attention to her reactions, and tread lightly. It may be a small step for you, but it's a very large step for her! Keep us posted! :happy:

I never realized till you said it but it is a big step for her.When she did the laundry today she asked if i had any panties i needed washed so i gave her 3 pair and she put then in my dresser after so i don't have to hide them anymore.She asked where i hid my stuff.I told her in the attic but she said she didn't want to see it but just telling her and being honest with her took a lot of stress and worry out of being caught or finding my stash. justabit

SandyR
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Before you know it you will be sending her pictures of you fully dressed.....um, I think I have seen this one. Take it slow, it worked for me..

Hugs

SandyR

Mary Morgan
04-08-2007, 09:11 PM
It's already been said but you must show her how much you appreciate her consideration and support. You know best how to do that, but do something she would like, and thank her. Maybe a spa day just for her.

Glenda58
04-08-2007, 10:21 PM
That's great now you must do something for her. This has to be a give and give thing or you will lose out in the end. She give you something you wanted on you give her something she wants.

susie evans
04-08-2007, 10:26 PM
sounds like she is moving the right direction just give her lots of room to go at her pace and allways be honest :hugs:

susie

sharon ball
04-09-2007, 03:36 AM
that's how i did it with my wife years ago.
now i dress fully with her and we shop for things for me together.
so just take it slow.:happy:

Shelly Preston
04-09-2007, 04:42 AM
Take her shopping and buy her a skirt to replace the one she gave you

She will then have a reason to give you more but as has been said take it slow

Kristen Marie
04-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Shelly,that's a great idea. And going real slow is the key. My drawers now have two sides for panties, guy ones and ladies. I almost have the same number of each....

Michelle 51
04-09-2007, 07:06 AM
You girl's are right and she is special.Here's the deal now.I can dress full when i'm alone.I told her about my heel's skirt's top's etc .She don't mind me wearing pantie's to bed or under my pant's but added she isn't coming to pick me up if i end up in the hospital.She like's me as a man( mustache and goatee)so i can dress from the waist down when we're home alone( pantyhose,skirt etc)but no wig's or make-up .My dream would someday to go shopping in femme with her but if that never happen's it's not a dig deal.The fact that i can explain how i feel to her and not have to hide it has made me closer to her plus she noticed i like to cuddle more when we're in bed and i'm wearing pantie's Justabit