PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Tammy266
04-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I purged about a year ago for about the third time and now it is back and stronger than ever. I love it and I missed my high heels and seamed nylons so much. I have most everything again and dress as often as I can. I live in Vancouver Canada and would love to meet some girls to dress with and chat.I just bought new stilettos 5" strappy ones and seamed nylons today along with a new bra and I am feeling sooooo fem tonight it is unreal.

SandyR
04-07-2007, 09:45 PM
I know the feeling! Welcome back Tammy!

Hugs.

SandyR

Billijo49504
04-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Welcome back, and next time you get the urge, get some big boxes to store the clothes, till the idea passes. It's just like gas, it will pass!!!! BJ

Eva Diva
04-07-2007, 10:33 PM
There should be a crossdressers clearinghouse for purged clothes. That way the purgers and purgees would keep all our hot clothes in the "family". :D

nicoleazcd
04-08-2007, 07:36 AM
I think we all have purged at least 2 or 6 times. I know that I couldn't be happy with myself until I came to terms with ny dressing. Welcome back.

Angie G
04-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Just stop trying to go and jusy stay with us hun :hugs:
Angie

Staci G
04-08-2007, 04:27 PM
I wish I had all the things I have purged (especially a pr of flats that had to be the most comfortable shoes ever) I have missed so many dresses and skirts it just makes me :Angry3: and :sick: to think about it...NO MORE PURGING!!!!

MsJanessa
04-08-2007, 04:33 PM
welcome back hon---and next time you get the urge to purge---if you are between a size 8 and a size 12---send all your clothes to Me---just let Me know when and I'll send you my address

loriannetucson
04-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah, my old purging days are gone forever. I've learned the only thing more expensive than buying lots of women's clothes was purging all my women's clothes only to have to buy it all again! If I was a clothing manufacturer, I would advocate purging, they'd make millions on all of us who start up again!

franvonceder
04-08-2007, 06:02 PM
My purging days are gone. Since I discovered this site and the virtual world my desires have been stronger than ever.

Fran.

Blonde
04-09-2007, 02:40 AM
I have never purged!!!, I have abandoned cloths that I couldn't wear anymore only once (the last time I moved, I had to abandon some cloths that had gotten wet and moldy, but thats a whole other story).

I just have my closet with my fem stuff in it (before I had a couple of drawers, now I have a whole closet and whole chest of drawers just for my fem stuff), and have gone for months without dressing...but I always knew I would go back to it (and have)

MsEva
04-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Welcome back sweetie,

Glad you chose to get back in the saddle again. Hope to hear more about your dressing in the future.