PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God!!! What a rush!

Christine Davis
04-08-2007, 01:41 AM
I can't belive it! I just can't belive it! Today I am staying in a hotel in Napa Valley, CA and, as usuall, I brought out Christine to play and have some fun. I really don't venture out as Chistine that much, other than get a soda from the machine or some ice. It is a great rush to get out of the hotel room and feel the cool night air on my skin as I walk to the machine and back.

Tonight was a little different. I forgot to get my bluetooth headset out of the car to recharge it. The car is several yards away and the hotel is not one of those that have the interior corridor to get to the room. I am on the second floor and I have to go passes several rooms to get to the stairs and then out to the parking lot to reach my car. I was dressed in a black top, boot-cut jeans, and 3-inch heeled loafers. (Same as my picture) Well, I felt brave (wine is funny that way) and walked out of my room and went to my car. I got the headset and started to walk back to my room.

I was feeling good and so happy with myself that I was able to venture out, a big smile crossed my face. As I was walking back accross the parking lot, I heard a truck behind me. My heart skipped a beat when the driver slowed down and both he and his passenger looked me over in the rear-view. They were checking me out the same way my male side checks out women. I saw his passenger's reflection in the mirror and he made an "Oh Baby" look. I know this look because I make it as well. Yes, my male side is a pig. Nevertheless, I never felt more feminine as my heels were clicking on the pavement. I got to the stairs and started to go up them when one of the other guests came out of his room and strated to go down the same stairs I was on. I though I was going to die. He looked at me and kept on going down. No funny looks, nothing was said, and we both went on our way to do our business.

As felt like running to the door and getting back into the safety of my room, but I restrained myself and walked as feminine as I could. Got back into the room and fired up the computer to let everybody know. What a rush!
:D

Dixie
04-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Cool be still my beating heart

deniedtoo
04-08-2007, 01:53 AM
OMG! Wow! Excellent adventure.

I am sitting in my hotel room tonight, a magnum of wine 80% consumed, and all I can think about is walking out to the parking lot or taking a drive. (Alcohol level is too high to drive. Walking is tough in heels at this point, but I still want to).

Congrats! Nice step.

Denied

AllieSF
04-08-2007, 02:30 AM
I am dressed tonight in the East Bay of SF listening to my IPod and am ready for dancing and drinks. Is this another all dressed and no where to go?

Enjoy the wine and your after glow from your walk on the wild side. My day is coming and I can feel it in the air. I am getting to that "I don't give a s*** stage."

Shelly Preston
04-08-2007, 02:54 AM
Sometimes even the shortest trip can make you so happy

I am glad it made you feel so good

loriannetucson
04-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks for sharing, reading the post was exciting for me too!

sara_also
04-09-2007, 08:06 AM
It's always wonderful to get out and live a little..The more things you are able to do will make it eaiser for you, and a lot more fun with less worry.
Enjoy

uknowhoo
04-09-2007, 08:14 AM
CONGRATS, CHRISTINE! :cheer: I can tell this was a huge step for you!

As Sara said, each lil bit bigger step makes the next one possible (and easier!). Today the blue tooth, tomorrow the gas station!!!!! :D

Angie G
04-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Christine way to go girl I could feel yourexcitement hun :hugs:
Angie

suzy
04-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Woo Hoo Christine!

You go girl! Take those little trips and before long you'll be shopping enfemme and trying on clothes in the store!!!:D

I'm very happy for you! Thanks for sharing the exciting story with us.:hugs:

Toni Shelton
04-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Good for you Girl... You should be Proud...

cdmich
04-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Christine,
Know that rush too. Spent an evening like many others in a hotel room. Wanted to go out so bad but every time I opened the door someone was coming in or going out. Could not muster the effort. Just when I felt the place had settled down and out I'd step there would be a boat load of people outside. FINALLY saying the heck with it, I ventured out to the hallway (heart breaing in my throat) and walked the long hall to the parking lot. Stepped out side and WOW the feeling was devive. Stepped to the curb to seek the safety of my car, when around the corner comes a construction truck. As I cross the drive they stopped for me, but I felt every pair of eyes on me. I just held my head high and walked as lady like as I could in my 5" heels. The pic in my av is what I was wearing at the time. The truck not only stopped but waited as I opened the car to get in. I took the courage to look over at the truck and saw 5 gents smiling, so I smiled back. This gave me the courage to step back out and walk with a very slow walk backk to the room passing the never ending string of passerbys in the hall. NOT one bad comment only a smile from the folks that did look ny way. Guess everyone is right "Most people do not see you are do not care:

JoAnnDallas
04-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Last year when I attended HEF2006, I was sitting there in my SUV in the parking lot of the Hotel all dressed up with heels, makeup, the whole nine yards. I was telling myself that now was the time. My CD sisters were in the hotel and it was time for me to join them. I sat there watching guests go in and out of the Hotel. Then I took a deep breath, let it out slowly and got out of the SUV. I started walking toward the Hotel entrance and my heart was racing. I started noticing that no one was staring at me or saying anything. Then just as I got to the entrance, a male guest came out. He looked at me for a second, then said "Morning Mam" and then held the door for me. As I walked past him, I started to smile. None of the guest seem to pay any attention to me or any other sister the whole day.
Yes, it quite a rush, to be out in public, be treated like a lady, and no one paying any more attention to you than they do any other women.
I told another sister that was my first time dressed and in a public place. Not my first time out but in public. She asked me how I felt. I told her I felt great. She said that that is how it should feel each and everytime you go out en fem.

paulaN
04-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Fun huh. Jo Ann is right it should feel great each and every time. keep up the good work. keep on gurlen. Oh by the way the pic in your avatar looks great so you must have looked great too. The fun never goes away but it does get easier .

Glenda58
04-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Every journey start with a first step. Go going Christine that is your first step now keep walking dear things only get better. Don't hide in that room. Go shopping at a mall just look for now. You'll be surprise how good it feels to shop en femme nobody looking at you looking at womens cloths. And guys are looking you over you pass dear.

TxKimberly
04-09-2007, 08:01 PM
. . . is just the start! This is exactly how I started out. I remember peeking out the hotel room door with my heart pounding so loud I was sure everyone could hear it. Next step, probably years later, was to actualy stand just outside the door. Next was walking two or three feet down the hallway and then running like hell for the door when I heard someone.
These days I'm going out, going shopping, and have gone to the movies! You have just started to have a ball - welcome to the fun!
Kim

TracyH
04-09-2007, 08:11 PM
. . . is just the start! This is exactly how I started out. I remember peeking out the hotel room door with my heart pounding so loud I was sure everyone could hear it. Next step, probably years later, was to actualy stand just outside the door. Next was walking two or three feet down the hallway and then running like hell for the door when I heard someone.
These days I'm going out, going shopping, and have gone to the movies! You have just started to have a ball - welcome to the fun!
Kim

I wish I was that brave. I'm still at the "stand outside the door with my hand on the doorknob" stage. I want to go to the movies or just hang out dressed someday.

sissystephanie
04-09-2007, 08:44 PM
I went out today for my usual Monday tanning session. When I go to the tanning salon, I always go dressed completely enfemme. However, since I am terrible with makeup, I am a man in feminine clothes and shoes. Even though the weather here is cold, I was wearing a short sleeved Tee with a deep V-neck, a skort, and open toe sandals showing off my pretty bright red toes. The whole episode went well (the ladies at the tanning salon know I am a CD) until I returned home to change clothes. There was a power outage in my subdivision and I could not open my garage door! The neighbors on either side of me were out in their yards talking to other neighbors. If I got out of the car to walk to my front door they would see me. I don't think any of them has seen me dressed.:heehee:

I also had an appointment to have a manicure and a pedicure, so I decided to just drive over to that salon. When I walked in it was empty except for Vivian, the owner. She is the one who always does my nails. Her power had been off also. Before I left, there were 5 women getting either manicures and/or pedicures. Oh yes, Vivian's husband and her cousin showed up to help out. The women all looked me over very closely and 2 of them said they loved my sandals. One of the younger ladies had her boyfriend (I think!) with her, and he smiled at me and said, "nice outfit.":love: Talk about a "rush!"

Sissy

More Girl than man

JazmyneCD
04-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Congrats. Quite the rush, isn't it?

Riema's here
04-10-2007, 04:54 AM
I'm proud of you christine, I think most of us are afraid that someone might ask us something and we have to answer them in this low voice, that is always my biggest fear, or guys confronting me other than that, I feel pretty good in public. can I get a little feed back on this ladies? curious Riema's here.

carolineisme
06-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Christine – your message struck a real chord with me….

A few years ago I stayed in a hotel just like the one you describe – I chose it because the rooms opened onto a veranda or balcony so I could get outside without passing a nosy receptionist. These places are rare in the UK – the only chain I know is a French one called Campanile that must be very popular with TVs. I had a suitcase packed with the best of my girly stuff (usually well hidden in the loft above my workshop in the garden).

I checked in about 6pm and ordered a meal from room service. As soon as it was delivered I started my transformation. Shave, warm bath another shave. Then the lingerie (black basque, my lovely silicone boobs and stockings. Then a long careful make-up session before the wig (mid length brunette, carefully brushed). At last I was ready for my maroon high neck blouse, black knee length skirt, smart jacket and jewellery, discreet silver earrings, silver necklace (bought earlier that day) and bracelet. Finally I slipped into my strappy shoes with walkable 2inch heels.

By now it was gone 9pm – it takes a girl a long time to get ready! My plan was to take short walk – I love the feeling of the cool air on my legs. I slipped on my brand new outdoor coat – moss coloured wool, three quarter length -- and a long floral scarf.

I opened the door, clutching my room key in case a quick retreat became necessary. I walked along the balcony passing eight or ten rooms to the top of the stair where I stopped to let my racing hearty slow down. Standing there I could see my car just a short distance away. What the hell I thought I will go for a drive (fortunately I had not yet drunk the half bottle of red that I had order with my dinner). I went back to the room and slipped the car keys into my handbag. This time I did not pause at the stair -- even though my heart was racing again – I got to the car across the empty car park and sat there thinking “this is foolish I should go back to the room and have a quiet closeted evening”.

But then, what the hell, so far so good. I fired up the engine and pulled out of the parking bay. At that moment a car appeared coming straight towards me filling the car with light – heart racing again. Of course it immediately was dark as it passed me and the new arrivals were parking up oblivious of the woman in the white car. And I had passed – although a pretty low level test!

I drove for about ten miles getting used to the feeling of driving in skirt and heels. I saw a gas (petrol) station and had another “what the hell “ moment thinking, “why not stop and buy something?” I obviously wanted to see if I could pass close up.

At the next opportunity I turned back and when I got to the gas station I just drove in and parked up – close to the exit (keeping my escape option open again). I thought “this is crazy – go back to the hotel and drink that wine” but then I realised I must do it, having come so far, when would the next opportunity come along.

I opened the door and swung my legs out, stood up, straightened by skirt and set off to the brightly lit shop. As I got to the door a man was coming out – he opened the door and said “after you” – I muttered my “thanks” trying to keep my voice as light as possible. I went over to the magazine rack and stood there for a few moments, calming down, listening hard to the conversations behind me. No one said “hey look a trannie!”. I selected a copy of Marie Claire and went up to the cash desk picking up a chocolate bar on the way.

The young man behind the counter was very polite, waiting while patiently I fumbled with my purse – he handed me my change and said “thanks”. I got out some kind of reply in my best husky murmur, he said “good night”.

I walked quickly – but not too quickly -- back to the car, trying to put one foot straight ijn front of the other to get that girly sway of the hips. Once safely inside and buckled up I glanced over to the shop – the cashier and a male customer were looking in my direction. Had I been read or were they just checking out my legs?

The ride back to the hotel was quick and uneventful. I saw no one in the car park – I was now almost hoping I would be seen. When I was bak in the room I did that thing they do in the movies – lean back on the closed door and make whoop of triumph. The wine and chocolate tasted great.

This was a long time ago – but what a thrill I remember it all as if it was yesterday – I sometimes drive past that gas station and can hardly believe what I did.

O2B Barbara
06-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Sometimes it is the little things that mean so much, Next time park a little further away and walk around the building once. Brave girl!