View Full Version : latex mini-skirt

takuya
05-31-2004, 06:34 PM
[ message removed ]

Julie
05-31-2004, 07:17 PM
Takuya!

You just don't understand! Some of us just don't have your figure!:p

It's an old saying, "Enjoy it while you have it" (did I just make that up?):confused:

I'm wondering if Nina has some competition? :cool:

Girls, any comments? :rolleyes:

eleventhdr
05-31-2004, 08:22 PM
Who really cares just to be able to put this on and wear it is enough for me!.

Stelli
05-31-2004, 11:02 PM
I feel that I must comment here.

Some people here are lucky to have body that takes anything so they can do it for the feeling and for the looks.

Julie as much as myself learned a lesson that it may be hard to look good. So finding clothes that look good on you doesnot always mean that you can wear just about anything - on contrary it may be very tricky to find nice clothes that look good and feel good and fit your style.

But I must admit that I was in phase that it didnot matter how it looks as long as it gives me good feeling of wearing them.

The breakdown point is desire to go out. If you can wear anything and look good then you are "passing" at any time, otherwise, "passing" would need quite a bit of work and quite a bit of selection of clothes and if I may say a style of your own.

As much as I regret not being able to dress when I could wear cheerleader or school outfit I am realistic that some outfits are simply not to my lady age... (which makes me no less of a lady I believe)

As Julie says, keep it on, it's good while you can afford it. They look good on you. I am quite visual when it comes to this. Next time experiment with other tops, add some breasts, see how you can make your shoulders to be less wide (visually) and make us some more visual pleasure with new photos. Hope this is good feedback.

Photos are otherwise excellent.

jenny_k78
05-31-2004, 11:41 PM
I too like the feel and fit of latex. Guess I'm a lucky one for now :rolleyes: . I am adding to my wardrobe though as I started out with latex. Looking forward to seeing and hering more from you.

Kimmy
06-01-2004, 12:42 AM
I ordered a PVC mini skirt a while ago... the darn thing still hasn't arrived ;_; I love the fitting stuff too and only wish I could afford the stuff I really want... but anyway, nice pics Takuya! I want that skirt... but in like black or red... =3