PDA

View Full Version : Fun !

rexy
04-08-2007, 09:33 AM
JUST WANTED TO ASK SOMETHING. HOW MANY OF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY THAT I DO , THAT ALL OF THIS( CLOTHES ,MAKE UP , WIGS ,SHOES, SHOPPING ,ETC.) IS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN. GIRLS WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ? HUGS REXY :love:

Kate Simmons
04-08-2007, 09:41 AM
If it was not for the fun aspect, I wouldn't do it Rexy. Being Salandra has opened the way for me to enjoy being myself. Now that I've integrated my feelings together, that is changing, however. I'm able to enjoy things more now no matter how I'm dressed. Dressing does have a fun aspect all it's own, though. I seem to be more tolerated doing certain things as Salandra than I do as Richard, kind of like an "editorial license", I think.:happy:

Samantha B L
04-08-2007, 09:50 AM
I've thought that it's the most fun thing you can do ever since I first had a chance to do it when I was 11 or 12.I always thought it sounded like tons of fun even though a few people told me that cd'ing is perverted

Angie G
04-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Yes it fun I love it but it's much more then just fun it't part of my life and my being don't know why it just is

Dixie
04-08-2007, 01:26 PM
As Dixie Ican let go more than I ever could as David. Fun,... like an "E" ticket ride at Disneyland :Party2:
Dixie

stephni
04-08-2007, 01:26 PM
It is definately fun and I feel the best when I'm dressed up. I wish I could be dolled up 24/7. I feel the most comfortable when I'm in lingerie, dresses and high heels.:doll:
One of my fantasies is to purge all of my guy clothes forever and be done with them once and for all. Then I'd be on :c9:
~stephni :kiss:

NatieBe
04-08-2007, 05:19 PM
It's most fun you can have with your clothes on....:D

loriannetucson
04-08-2007, 05:50 PM
The act of shopping for women's clothes, shoes, and makeup used to be fun for me, there was indeed quite a thrill in having to face the challenge of actually asking for help or even paying for the stuff. However, as I've aged and come out as TS, the art and fun of shopping for women's clothes feels almost as normal (and still as fun) as when I'm with my wife and we're shopping for clothes for her. I guess I the worry of what others think leads to a type of mental reward when we get past that and finally get home with our goodies.

Don't get me wrong, I loooove to go shopping, but then again, what girl doesn't?

rexy
04-08-2007, 06:34 PM
YES IT SURE IS FUN , ONCE YOU GET OVER SOME OF THE FEAR. YOU CAN GO ALMOST ANYWHERE ( THERE ARE SOME PLACES I WOULD NOT GO AS HIM ). WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING LATELY IS TO GO SOMEWHERE NEW AS HIM, TO SORT OF CHECK A PLACE OUT SO TO SPEAK. HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT WILL BE SAFE FOR REXY ! THEN I GO BACK AS REXY TO SAY HI TO A BARTENDER OR WAITRESS. IT CAN BE SO MUCH FUN TO SEE THEIR REACTION ? :happy: REXY

Rachel Morley
04-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Speaking purely from my perspective and (probably) that of most crossdressers, I don't think any of us would be doing it if it wasn't fun! :D

Glenda58
04-08-2007, 10:33 PM
That's what it's all about. If it wasn't fun we wouldn't do it.

LoriFlores
04-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Yes, yes, yes! The cloths, the shopping, the look and feeling of a new outfit, its all great. The closer I can get to being the real me the better :)

Suzie S.
04-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Yes Rexy, it is enjoyable to dress up! It just feels good to do it. For me it's not just because it's fun, I do it because I need to. It's an outlet for me to get in contact with my feminine side. It not only feels good, it feels natural! Girls do want to have fun, you know! Suzie starts feeling repressed when she can't hang out and express herself regularly! The only thing that's not fun is trying to keep the balance between 'he' and 'her'. :heehee: