PDA

View Full Version : my first tentative steps

mackertim
02-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Hi everyone,

Last night was one of the scariest moments I have had in my life. My friend has just comeback from his holidays with something I had not been expecting but he had promised. The black latex mini dress that I had been fantasising about got its first airing last night and I am still shaking, just thinking about it.
I had the ideal opportunity to dress last night as my brother had gone down to the country and my parents had gone up to my sisters house to see her new home. So at around eleven last night I had my first experience of crossdressing and I am consumed with the idea of it since last night. Even though I knew nobody was at home I have never been so nervous in all my life. No matter what I did I simply could not calm myself down, anyway what I experienced will certainly stick with me for a long time to come. I had a really hard time putting the dress on as it was unbelievably tight but got so excited that I forced it on anyway. After an eternity I was finally wearing a black latex mini dress and it was not what had expected, it was far greater.
I have in all honesty never been so euphoric, my head was swimming, the feel of the latex on my body was very overwhelming and I got really aroused and tried not to relieve myself to soon as I still what to wear the knee high boots. I used my mothers brown knee high boots which are a 7 and I am a 9 so today I am paying the price as I have cuts on both sides of my feet which are really hurting. When I was dressed I was lighted headed and could not stop looking in the mirror at myself, I was also trying to pose like a woman in very provocative stances. While I was dressed I started to try to talk like a woman and I felt like I was getting carried away with the personality of my fantasy, it felt like I was not myself I am not sure if this is normal behaviour.
After a while when I had relieved myself I started to feel a bit silly even though I felt like i was becoming more comfortable with the clothes except the boots which after an hour were killing my feet. I could hardly take the dress off it was virtually impossible and I am not sure if I damaged it or stretched it to much it was perhaps the worst part of the whole thing. However, after all my questioning about will I or won't I it is finally done and as I suspected it was one of the most fulfilling things I have ever done, it felt so right. I wanted you to know that it is because of all you girls that I took the step and I am grateful for your support and honesty through this, thank you all. I am still not sure if I will continue with this but perhaps I have already opened pandora's box am I still a little perplexed as how I acted when I was dressed, is it natural to feel so feminine and act like a woman when dressed? I would love to hear some thoughts from you all.

Thanks and best wishes mackertim

SkiFreak05
02-18-2005, 07:08 PM
That sounds like a wonderful evening. I got my first dress just the other day, and can't stop wearing it. The latex sounds like it would be very sexy to wear. Good luck in the future. As we are both on our way to experiencing the feminine life.

Tristen Cox
02-18-2005, 07:36 PM
is it natural to feel so feminine and act like a woman when dressed?
Well I did warn you ;) Feels great huh? Yes I think it's natural to try to fill in the part dressed. Try to keep everything in it's perspective though and make time to be female, only when it doesn't conflict with your 'other' life. Have fun with it.

Love
Tristen

SilkenPrincess
02-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Now do you understand?
Good!
Be looking forward to further lessons.
Doesn't it feel oh so wonderful to be pretty?
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Rui_Bristol
02-19-2005, 03:23 PM
welcome to our world!

its great being a gal ;)