PDA

View Full Version : Last night!!

Felix
04-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Last night we got together with an old friend of ours who came out as trans two years ago. Him and I are quite like minded and it was great to be face to face with another trans man. It makes such a difference!!!!! xx Felix :hugs:

bi_weird
04-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Awesome! Sounds like a great time!

Felix
04-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi Bi yeah it was great I realized last night how important it is to have a friend who is trans to talk to face to face xx Felix :hugs:

Tristan
04-09-2007, 12:56 PM
That's really great, Felix. I know by going to group and meeting a couple other transmen here in town helped too though don't know either of them that well yet.

CaptLex
04-09-2007, 01:03 PM
That's really great, Felix. I know by going to group and meeting a couple other transmen here in town helped too though don't know either of them that well yet.
You're so right, Trist. That's great news, Felix. As you know from hanging around here, most transguys are very cool - and won't look at you sideways when you refer to trans-related stuff. Oh, and if you a meet a semi-nerdy one who carries books in his cargo pockets . . . give him a chance, he's probably cool too. ;)

Tristan
04-09-2007, 01:08 PM
You're so right, Trist. That's great news, Felix. As you know from hanging around here, most transguys are very cool - and won't look at you sideways when you refer to trans-related stuff. Oh, and if you a meet a semi-nerdy one who carries books in his cargo pockets . . . give him a chance, he's probably cool too. ;)

lmao Capt.... *wonders who's he's talking about*

CaptLex
04-09-2007, 01:12 PM
lmao Capt.... *wonders who's he's talking about*
I was speaking hypothetically, of course . . . :whistling:

Sorry, Felix for taking your thread off-track . . . *slaps own hand* . . . bad Capt! :slap:

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled program. :D

John
04-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh, and if you a meet a semi-nerdy one who carries books in his cargo pockets . . . give him a chance, he's probably cool too.

...I'll take that as a probable compliment compliment ;)

That's grate Felix & Tristan. Now... just wating to see if I can go find Keiron in M.K.

Felix
04-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanx guys :hugs:

Hey Lex ya can take my thread off course anytime it adds to the fun element :D xx Felix :hugs:

Question Mark
04-09-2007, 03:59 PM
All right, awesome. Yeah, the FTMs here are cool, so I imagine the coolness is doubled IRL. The Law of Increasing FTM Proximity, if you will. *trying to sound smart* :P

happyfish
04-09-2007, 09:57 PM
That's cool. I know of an FTM in my area/city, but I haven't really had the courage to say anything to him yet. He's far too cool for me or something. :hiding:

Tristan
04-09-2007, 10:03 PM
That's cool. I know of an FTM in my area/city, but I haven't really had the courage to say anything to him yet. He's far too cool for me or something. :hiding:

lol I feel really shy around the guys I've met so far too. The counselor "adjourns" our group and we all scatter for the doors like oh god don't talk to anyone.

happyfish
04-09-2007, 10:10 PM
lol I feel really shy around the guys I've met so far too. The counselor "adjourns" our group and we all scatter for the doors like oh god don't talk to anyone.
lol. Glad I'm not the only one. I do stalk him on livejournal though. :heehee:

Dasein9
04-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Oh, and if you a meet a semi-nerdy one who carries books in his cargo pockets . . . give him a chance, he's probably cool too. ;)

*ahem!* I can see what you post here, y'know... :rolleyes:

Felix
04-10-2007, 03:13 AM
:heehee: naughty happy fish :spank: we'll have no stalking in here!!!! xx Felix :hugs:

Tristan
04-10-2007, 07:21 AM

I was wishing I had your big cargo pockets when I was walking back from the library last night, Das. Even thought about you and was like that's not a bad idea....

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 07:22 AM
I was wishing I had your big cargo pockets when I was walking back from the library last night, Das. Even thought about you and was like that's not a bad idea....

Yeh!

So there, Cap'n! :tongueout

Tristan
04-10-2007, 07:25 AM
Uh oh think I just put myself in the semi nerd category with Das.

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Welcome to the club!

I think it's got something to do with Bi's brownies. Some pirates are immune; others get geekier. But they're delicious and make books even more fun, so I'm not complaining.

bi_weird
04-10-2007, 08:12 AM
I think it's got something to do with Bi's brownies. Some pirates are immune; others get geekier. But they're delicious and make books even more fun, so I'm not complaining.
:devil: Muahahahahaha!:devil:

CaptLex
04-10-2007, 08:53 AM
What did I say? It was a compliment - I said you were cool (read it again). Back me up, guys. :tongueout

The counselor "adjourns" our group and we all scatter for the doors like oh god don't talk to anyone.
Oh we have the opposite problem in my group (and Das can attest to this): after group, we can't stop yammering with each other long enough to get going to the bar afterwards. They have to practically kick us out of the center's lobby 'cause all the chatter disrupts people. Ah . . . *sigh* I love those guys (and you guys too, of course). :happy:

Dasein9
04-10-2007, 08:55 AM
What did I say? It was a compliment - I said you were cool (read it again). Back me up, guys. :tongueout

Yeh. Uh-huh!

:tongueout

Siobhan Marie
04-10-2007, 04:03 PM
I realized last night how important it is to have a friend who is trans to talk to face to face

A good friend of mine who I work with is trans and we talk a lot.

You're so right Felix, it is important to be able to talk face to face as the other person understands where you're coming from.

huge :hugs: and *cuddles*

Anna Marie x

Felix
04-11-2007, 04:06 AM
Thanx Anna :hugs: :hugs: xx Felix

Dasein9
04-11-2007, 08:55 AM
I just realised that I meant to say congrats, Felix, but never did.

So, Congrats!

The first time I was talking to another FTM face to face, and didn't have to spend half an hour explaining what I meant was one of the most important things I've ever experienced.

Felix
04-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah Das it's great ya can just relax and be ya self and then there is the chance to talk about stuff if ya want like minds and all that. Unfortunately he is having GF trouble and I haven't heard how he is since he came round. Not good really, I text but no reply so hope he is ok :( xx Felix :hugs: