PDA

View Full Version : Help With Hair

Tortured Tuxedo
04-09-2007, 11:25 AM
I am tring to grow out my hair currently:D . but its at the stage where right after a shower it gets all tangled up:(. my hair also gets greasy really fast:(, like i 6 hours after a shower its already greesy:(.

ps its not even at shoulder length:(

pls offer some advise thanks.

aj_gg
04-09-2007, 12:26 PM
I have issues with tangling and I brush my hair after I've washed it while I'm still in the shower, the water moistness keeps it from tangling to badly. Also do you use a shampoo with a conditioner? Nexus makes a great deoiling shampoo that if you have acne will also help clear your face. It's not really that expensive but it might be helpful.

paulaN
04-09-2007, 01:21 PM
My first thought was to go to a salon and say you want a unisex cut or a fem cut which ever you prefer. They are pro's and know a lot about hair, at least a good one should. They should be able to tell you a lot about products and care for your hair.

Tamara Croft
04-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Sounds to me like you're using the wrong shampoo and conditioner. If your hair is getting greasy that fast, then you need to buy a decent shampoo to deal with greasy hair. I also find that using the wrong conditioner makes my hair greasy very quickly. I use tresemme (http://www.tresemme.com/index.aspx). Check out their website, they have a hair profiler on it. They will tell you what products to use on your hair ;)

ErikaLeigh
04-09-2007, 04:40 PM
I have hair almost to my butt, and its tough to take care of sometimes, but worth it. I used to use thermasilk shampoo and conditioner and it worked OK, but I just found the new Loreal Vive Pro line (comes in a pink bottle :c9: ) and its just wonderful (I think its available in a oily hair formula). The shampoo makes my hair feel great, and the conditioner keeps the tangles to a minimum. One tip on the conditione, dont use it on your bangs or it will make them oily real fast. I just use it on the back of my hair.