PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been given flowers by a woman?

Maggie Kay
04-09-2007, 12:54 PM
My wife gave me roses during our courtship. I wonder how common this is? It sure was nice. Then again that was twenty one years ago.

Nicole
04-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Women should do this for their guys more often!!! :love:

KatieC
04-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Once or twice, my wife's gotten me flowers. I wish she'd do it more.

-KatieC

Maggie Kay
04-09-2007, 01:20 PM
She also sent a basket w a flower arrangement to me at my office a few years ago. I liked it very much. I wonder if most of the CD'ers here would like to get flowers?

Dixie
04-09-2007, 01:55 PM
My wife often sends my flowers on my brithday, valentines day, anniversary. It is such a delight in an otherwise boring workday:be:

Felix
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Yes My So has given me flowers I liked that but then I'm a helpless romantic :o xx Felix :hugs:

LindaTS
04-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Once a long time ago a very close GG sent me flowers. It was something I had never experienced and absolutely loved it.

Joy Carter
04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Yup, I'm the flower girl in our relationship. Not really It just sounded good at the time.:heehee:
She did get me single yellow rose on our anniversary. I sent her yellow roses for years, But the price and they didn't last. So now I blow a whole fifteen bucks, at the flower market, for two dozen Lillie's that last all week.:D

Eugenie
04-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Yes I received a beautiful bunch of flowers from a woman. I adore flowers...

But the circumstances did feel rather funny...

I was a speaker at a conference in Melbourne for my job with handicapped people, in drab, of course (then I wouldn't have dared going "en femme" any where...).

One of the other speakers, a GG, offered me flowers, but since she couldn't find me in the huge conference crowd, she left the bunch of flowers at the booth of my Association to our president who just said "How lucky, you've been offered flowers by a charming lady. :heehee:"
:hugs:
Eugenie

Diana West
04-09-2007, 04:16 PM
I have a couple of times, but only as a joke.
The girls thought it was so funny to send me flowers because I'm such a "guy". Both timess they sent the flowers to where I was working. I acted embarrassed but I was tickled pink.
This was years ago, if they only knew now ......

Tamara Croft
04-09-2007, 04:20 PM
I haven't voted (don't want to spoil the mtf vote), but I can tell you, I bought Tam a single red rose in a vase earlier this year, for no reason, just because I love her/him ;) from interflora :D

linnea
04-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Several times--I really enjoyed it and felt very special each time.

Daintre
04-09-2007, 04:38 PM
I have received flowers from women several times, I just love fresh flowers on a table.

trannie T
04-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Once I had the flu and a girlfriend sent me flowers. To my regret I do not recall ever getting her flowers.

Barb Valentine
04-09-2007, 06:21 PM
My wife is so good to me that when we we're dating
I'd come home from work to my apartment (she has keys)
She'd been there washed my dishes a dozen roses on the table
And left dinner in the fridge

kerrianna
04-09-2007, 06:27 PM
I haven't voted (don't want to spoil the mtf vote), but I can tell you, I bought Tam a single red rose in a vase earlier this year, for no reason, just because I love her/him ;) from interflora :D

awwww....you really are a softie at heart :hugs:

*looks around to make sure no one heard that.*:shifty: :shh:
Wouldn't want to ruin anyone's reputation. :p

ellieparsons
04-09-2007, 07:45 PM
I was given flowers from one of the women at my office on secratarys day, because i would help her with work, she was joking that she should dress me up to be her secratary, deep down i was screaming YES.

LindaTS
04-11-2007, 02:53 PM
I was given flowers from one of the women at my office on secratarys day, because i would help her with work, she was joking that she should dress me up to be her secratary, deep down i was screaming YES.

Keep your fingers crossed hon. It just may work out for you.

Toni Shelton
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Yes I get flowers. My wife knows who does the dishes, laundry, and cooking in this household. She brings home the bacon, This girl cooks it. This is a fun one, Thanks

sobe1ove GG
04-11-2007, 03:02 PM
I gave my boyfriend a rose when he passed his driving test. Keep in mind he was 27, so this was a big deal.

pedebra
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
My wife sends me flower arrangements for those special occasions every year. It really makes me feel loved.
Debra

Stephanie-L
04-11-2007, 07:10 PM
I have received flowers from both my wife and a previous SO that I was engaged to. I loved it from both of them, even though the last time from my wife was a "Singing Telegram" deal at work and a bit embarassing. Stephanie

susie bear
04-11-2007, 07:47 PM
My Ex wife used to send flowers to my work on a fairly regular basis. I loved it and the girls and guys all got a kick out of it.

Sheila
04-11-2007, 10:26 PM
I haven't voted either but yes I have given flowers to my partner on a couple of occasions

Rachel Morley
04-11-2007, 10:29 PM
I voted yes. It's happened twice in my life. Once about 17 ears ago with my then girlfriend and a couple of years ago from my wife Marla. It feels wonderful :happy:

Lori SC
04-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes, once, possibly twice from my wife for some occasion like a birthday or anniversary. Never, "just because".

Hugs, Lori

Suzie S.
04-12-2007, 04:00 AM
I voted yes. :happy: My wife has done that for me in the past! She's a gem. :D

gennee
04-12-2007, 08:17 AM
I don't think my wife has given me flowers. Knowing my luck, I'll probably get flowers from a guy if I'm dressed as Gennee. I wouldn't complain, though. I would take that as a compliment. :D

Gennee

simonboy74
04-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Thats nice that some of us have recieved flowers. I think that if you like flowers that would be good to recieve. I dont like flowers so I am glad I have never had them given to me.

Veronica E. Scott
04-22-2007, 07:07 AM
I voted yes,my wife has given me flowers on several occasions and somtimes she has given me a potted plant. I have two right now sitting in a sunny window and one outside. She knows I like flowers and I am always fussing in the garden.

Priscilla Ann
04-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Yes, I have had flowers sent to me by a woman. I thought it a bit odd. I was thinking it was her way of saying it would be nice to receive flowers from me every once in a while.

AllThingsPretty
04-22-2007, 07:17 AM
My wife gave me flowers for the first time on my birthday this week and I found it to be a very pleasant surprise.

Tina Dixon
04-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Yes a ex girl friend got me a red rose :love: