PDA

View Full Version : Tent, walking boots and false eyelashes!

CheekyAnge GG
04-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Hi All,

Just had to you all about the most fun I had this Easter Holiday Break.

My friend Dave (Gloria) and I planned a camping trip weeks ago. We wanted to get away from the hassle of work and spent time in the beautiful North Wales Countryside. It was great.

We spent the days walking, visiting villages and a few trips to the local beaches. In the early afternoon we returned to the tent. Not much to do once dinner was made, so we decided to play dress up.

Dave had brought his Gloria suitcases so I was able to transform my friend from Drab to glam, within 30 mins or so. . It was great being in the tent with Gloria, people outside not having a clue about the fun going on inside the tent. We really had a good time and I got to try out my skills on G and was able to try false eyelashes as I'd never worn them. They looked good but i still think i need to get some more natural ones for G.

A big thank you to the girls that gave me the good advice about the beard coverage problem. It was a great improvement but i still need to get G to invest in some total coverage Mac foundation and some eyelashes. I was really please with the look that we created but still more work to be done.

I'll post some pics if G will let me.

I just had to tell you all about my great weekend.

Hope you all had fun too.

Angela xxx:love:

MsEva
04-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. I just love the outdoors. I have my eye on a pair of cute earth shoe mary janes from the walking store at the local mall. They are pricey but look SO cute. Would love to have a chance to wear them outdoors for a nice evening by the campfire.

CheekyAnge GG
04-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Save your pennies and go for the shoes. Its nice to have a goal to aim for and you'll feel great when you get them. You just need to find the right campfire! xxx

paulaN
04-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Camping and dressing sounds like something that I do. Only I have much more comfort in a 25' camper Hee Hee!!!!!!! still I can relate to your night of fun.

MsEva
04-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Save your pennies and go for the shoes. Its nice to have a goal to aim for and you'll feel great when you get them. You just need to find the right campfire! xxx

For sure, they are on my short list of must haves!:D
Here they are:
http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=271488&x=0&y=1976

CheekyAnge GG
04-10-2007, 12:15 PM
It was so much fun!

Mseva the shoes are nice and look so comfy. Black or brown?

PaulaN - a camper sounds much more civilised and much warmer.

Angela x

Kelsey 2
04-14-2007, 05:10 PM
I'v always loved camping with my family. Now my family's grown, I find myself going alone to some pretty remote areas to fly fish. Gotta have sturdy shoes just for safety. I've gor a pair of DOCS that were cordovan color which I removed and dyed a more lady-like color.

I'm going in a couple of weeks. I can't wait. Scrambling over rocks and sneaking up on quiet pools at daybreak has always been a challenge. Doing it in womens clothes and underwear has added a whole new dimention to my crossdressed life.

Lilith Moon
04-14-2007, 05:16 PM
We spent the days walking, visiting villages and a few trips to the local beaches.

Hey, didn't see ya in our village. You could have popped in for a cuppa :D

Billijo49504
04-15-2007, 12:57 AM
Only I have much more comfort in a 25' camper Hee Hee!!!!!!!

I sure do like my 32 footer, motorhome..BJ

JeaniT
04-15-2007, 11:55 AM
My idea of camping is a Four Seasons or Intercontinental!!

LOL

jeani

Rachel Morley
04-15-2007, 12:04 PM
A GG who thinks crossdressing is fun and wants to participate? .... you sound just like my wife! :D I'm glad you had a great time Angela, playing dress up doesn't only have to be for little girls does it? :heehee:

CheekyAnge GG
04-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Hey, didn't see ya in our village. You could have popped in for a cuppa :D

I was near Abersoch. I'm still learning about wales but I love it, so beautiful. We'll pop in for a cuppa next trip xxx

CheekyAnge GG
04-15-2007, 05:20 PM
A GG who thinks crossdressing is fun and wants to participate? .... you sound just like my wife! :D I'm glad you had a great time Angela, playing dress up doesn't only have to be for little girls does it? :heehee:

I love making Gloria look lovely and, yes, it is fun to play dress up too. As you can see. I love trying on the wigs and jewellery. kid and sweet shop spring to mind!

Angela x

Wenda
04-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Sounds like a great getaway! Good for you. When I first rediscovred dressing three years ago, I immediately shared it woth my GF, who was pretty uneasy about it. We went out of town for a long weekend, and she spent some time with Wenda, including shopping. Friends for life. It is great. I just need to keep the credit card in the freezer when they go on the road. w.

Paula T
04-15-2007, 11:51 PM
have motorhomes? I stopped one time and changed and drove for awhile while dressed enfemme:D When we stopped in a store parking lot I even went outside and checked the trailer we were pulling. That was a long time before I decided to go out in public like I do now, but at the time it felt quite exciting:heehee:

I sure do like my 32 footer, motorhome..BJ

Sheri 4242
04-16-2007, 12:04 AM
have motorhomes? I stopped one time and changed and drove for awhile while dressed enfemme:D When we stopped in a store parking lot I even went outside and checked the trailer we were pulling. That was a long time before I decided to go out in public like I do now, but at the time it felt quite exciting:heehee:

Camping en femme would be most fun!

Paula: when my wife and I stop at a certain outlet mall on one of our regular trips, I usually change into a skirt, top, and heels before we get back underway. It is always so'ooo exhilerating to drive home that way. My wife said that if we ever get stopped all she'll do is chime in that I lost a bet with her! LOL -- what a gg!!!

CheekyAnge GG
04-16-2007, 12:47 PM
It is so much fun. I can't understand why so many women find it strange. Gloria mailed me today and wants to try camping again but this time dressed all the time. I suggested she get some femme but comfy shoes and clothes.

Angela xx

PS, i love your boots.

Sounds like a great getaway! Good for you. When I first rediscovred dressing three years ago, I immediately shared it woth my GF, who was pretty uneasy about it. We went out of town for a long weekend, and she spent some time with Wenda, including shopping. Friends for life. It is great. I just need to keep the credit card in the freezer when they go on the road. w.