PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had their chest looked at to verify/clarify gender

Tamera
04-09-2007, 04:34 PM
There has been a couple of times I have been shopping. And someone whether female or male would seem that they needed some clarification of whether I was a male or female.
So they would purposely look at my cleavage, at that point they seemed satisfied that I was female.
Anyone else have a similar experience?
LOL
Tamera

Kristen Kelly
04-09-2007, 04:50 PM
I have the same problem but I just think its guys being guys and cant take their eyes off the cleavage.

Toyah
04-09-2007, 04:53 PM
I am more for the angle let em eye up the rack it takes their eyes off my face :D

hotbobbie
04-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I find it more men that check it out. It is either my boobs or my butt.

CaptLex
04-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Anyone else have a similar experience?
Oh, yeah . . . and my crotch. :eek: As if . . . :rolleyes:

Kate Simmons
04-09-2007, 06:54 PM
I find it more men that check it out. It is either my boobs or my butt.Yeah, I know. Some guys are like octopusses when it comes to that stuff.:rolleyes:

TracyH
04-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Unfortunately, I do not think I have ever been mistaken for female :(

RobynM
04-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Don't really know about that, possibly because I don't tend to wear low cut tops. What I have found is that women's eyes go straight to the lower abdomen. If everything is properly organised in that area, especially if wearing tight jeans or trousers, there is definite softening in their expression.
I don't believe that, at least in my case, they are convinced I'm a woman but more that I am somewhere in that direction or at least harmless.

Cristi
04-09-2007, 08:49 PM
I've enjoyed the few times I've gone out showing lots of cleavage and noted the guy's eyes going first to my chest then (maybe) up to my face!

I thought it was fun, but I can see how a GG can find it annoying.

Tamera
04-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Yea girls, its amazing the things we notice about men when we are dressed in fem. Its like they are thinking with whats between their legs, MMMMM :straightface: come to think about it thats "US" in male mode.

Maddie
04-10-2007, 05:09 AM
When i got stopped the cop checked me out kept conning back looking shinning his flashloght

but then again HE HAD my male license

maybe he was trying to be sure

Tamera
04-10-2007, 05:17 AM
I have heard that some guys are having their names changed on their licenses to their "FEM" name. I guess each state is different regarding this or maybe its a NATIONAL way of doing it. I don't know?
LOL
Tamera

Kieron Andrew
04-10-2007, 05:26 AM
Oh, yeah . . . and my crotch. :eek: As if . . . :rolleyes:
ive ACTUALLY had this!!!

Sandra
04-10-2007, 05:42 AM
I've enjoyed the few times I've gone out showing lots of cleavage and noted the guy's eyes going first to my chest then (maybe) up to my face!

I thought it was fun, but I can see how a GG can find it annoying.

Yep it is annoying but usually " are you talking to my face or my chest" usually embarrasses them :rolleyes:

Paulacder
04-10-2007, 07:11 AM
I go out during the day im my male/ femal mode. Makeup, nails, earings, jewelry, fem. top, jeans, ladies canvas shoes, pantyhose, bra, No wig. I guess the looks I get are directly at my boobs. So when walking at the Mall or on the Street I have to remember to keep the "Girls" in tact. Construction workers or just plain old rednecks seem to be the ones who always have something to say.:heehee:

Tamara Croft
04-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Yep it is annoying but usually " are you talking to my face or my chest" usually embarrasses them :rolleyes:LOL... or 'does your wife know you're looking at my chest'... works too :heehee:

Iniquity Blonde GG
04-10-2007, 08:17 AM
When its happened to me ive just smiled sweetly :D & said :
" oh i see your wanting to cop my (boobs, il be polite), but you must already know what it feels like to be a "TIT" !! lmao :D

Angie G
04-10-2007, 08:21 AM
I can't pass so I don't go out dressed up :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
04-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Not really but sometimes I have to look down to see how I'm dressed.. Hehe. And its no wonder with gender lines bluring there is no real external way to tell anymore... Hmmmmmmmmm

New from Ronco..... The "Gend-O-Scan".... Easier than a home pregnancy test.... Instantly tell if the person your attracted to is of the gender you perfer... Simple aim and shoot digital technology..... Easy to see readout displays pink for female and blue for male... User definable color palet allows for blended gender variations... $99.95 plus tax, shipping, handling, insurance, delivery confirmation, payment to Karren's retirement fund...... Get yours today.... Operators are standing by to take you to the cleaners.... I mean take your order...

Batteries not included. Does not slice and dice and make julian fries. Not available in stores.... Not legal in all states.... Not responsible for errors resulting in unintended sexual relations with same gender (enjoyable or not). Does not work on all people.... especially males crossdressing as females crossdressing as males....

:D

Love Karren

flatlander_48
04-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Not really but sometimes I have to look down to see how I'm dressed.. Hehe. And its no wonder with gender lines bluring there is no real external way to tell anymore... Hmmmmmmmmm

New from Ronco..... The "Gend-O-Scan".... Easier than a home pregnancy test.... Instantly tell if the person your attracted to is of the gender you perfer... Simple aim and shoot digital technology..... Easy to see readout displays pink for female and blue for male... User definable color palet allows for blended gender variations... $99.95 plus tax, shipping, handling, insurance, delivery confirmation, payment to Karren's retirement fund...... Get yours today.... Operators are standing by to take you to the cleaners.... I mean take your order...

Batteries not included. Does not slice and dice and make julian fries. Not available in stores.... Not legal in all states.... Not responsible for errors resulting in unintended sexual relations with same gender (enjoyable or not). Does not work on all people.... especially males crossdressing as females crossdressing as males....

Love Karren

You know, that would take a lot of the fun out of it...

SandyR
04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
I'll take two of them Karen.

SandyR