PDA

View Full Version : Teased about skirt by wife

Kikacd
04-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Yesterday while getting ready for a family bar-b-que my wife & I were getting dressed and she had her clothes spread out at the end of the bed. She came out of the bathroom as I was looking at her outfit and she said, "I see you eyeing my skirt, bet you wish you could be wearing it, don't you". I replied, "yes". Her reply was "too bad, you will just have to watch me in it today". Then during the bar-b-que she came up to me and wispered in my ear while I was cooking the steaks, "bet you would look hot cooking in my skirt".

Has anyone else's spouse or SO teased them about an outfit when you can't dress?

Sweet Cindy
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Sure, but then I wake up and have to go to work.

Kristen Kelly
04-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Yes, my GF does, she teased me Apri Fools Day after we were ready to go out and she noticed although dress in drab I had on leopard print boots with 4" heels, she daired me to wear them out, wrong thing to say was outside waiting for her to come out, had to go back inside and get her, but also remove the boots before she would go to my parents house.

Gina_darling
04-09-2007, 04:54 PM
No but sounds like good fun! :D

cosmolovesph
04-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Yes I have by my wife, but that's been a while...

Shelly R
04-09-2007, 05:41 PM
It's good that your wife has teased you, sounds like it's all in fun. Better than being berated for what you want.

az_azeel
04-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi Kika
yes my s/o teases me all the time.:heehee:it is so much more fun when you
have a very understanding s/o.....
Did you get to wear the skirt at the end of the bbq +?

Take care
az

Jesse69
04-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Wow, you're very lucky! I wish I had a wife to tease me and share clothes with too!

Kikacd
04-09-2007, 08:33 PM
No, AZ I didn't get to wear it yesterday, but I will........ Party ran too late. Young kids left to friends house. so I put on a red sports bra, breastforms and pink satin nightie and climbed in bed with my wife, (Who had gone to bed an hour earlier. because she get up for work at 5am)
When I got up in the morning (i get up 10 minutes before she leaves) she says "Good morning sexy, too bad everyone stayed so late, looks like we could of had some fun"

Maybe tonight?

Jenny Beth
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
My wife and I often go through catalogues and drool over what the models are wearing. He favourite tease line though is, "Don't you wish you had her figure?"

Jocelyn Quivers
04-09-2007, 09:09 PM
My wife does it all the time, although her reasoning behind it is. Don't you wish you could "fit" into this skirt. Jocelyn

Lisa Thorne
04-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Wow. I think it's great she can have fun with you like that. I don't think she is doing it to be mean. She is just having fun with you that all. Sounds like your wife might be turned on thinking about you getting dressed up.

SandyR
04-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Wow! No, but my wife did tease me about how she got to wear nylons to our Easter with family....She knows I just love black hose!

Hugs.

SandyR

Roberta Lynn
04-09-2007, 09:39 PM
We were walking to the theater with my brothers one night. My wife's heels were making that delightful sound on the pavement.
She leans over and whispers in my ear "I bet you wish your shoes could sound like that" :happy:

melissacd
04-09-2007, 10:51 PM
One of these days I am gonna get me one of them thar wives that teezes ya about how hot they think ya look in femme clothes - for now I just daydream.

Joanne_'jojo'
04-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Not over an outfit, as she hasn't seen me dressed. However the other day I checked my hair once we got back into the car after getting windblown and she commented "You look beautiful.... well nothing a little lipstick wouldn't fix".

She's becoming much more adventurous towards my dressing so may not be long before she does ask to see, she already lets me wear girls pj's even if they are cotton, but they're also pink :)

Joanne

linnea
04-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Wow, you're very lucky! I wish I had a wife to tease me and share clothes with too!

Me too! It sounds fun and exciting too!

Suzie S.
04-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Yes, my wife has teased me also! She loves to see me get all jealous of her all dressed up. But I give it right back to her and say "bet you wish you could be wearing this pair of bland trousers and a tight necktie!" :heehee:

Angie G
04-10-2007, 09:31 AM
No I don't think she ever thought of it :hugs:
Angie

Michelle 51
04-10-2007, 10:07 AM
There's nothing worse then watching someone in an outfit that your just itching to be wearing yourself. Justabit

Helen H. Heels
04-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Hello, O.K. I want a wife like creature as well to tease and walk with making that clicking sound!
Love Helen.

Shelly Preston
04-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Yes I usually get teased while shopping

If I make a comment on a nice skirt I get the reply

Who for you or me :eek:

MJ
04-10-2007, 01:06 PM
all i can say is you are very lucky :happy:

JoAnnDallas
04-10-2007, 01:06 PM
A couple of years ago, I got a VS Angel Card, so I could get the VS catalog for my collection. Well once your on one mailing list, you get on others. So sure enough, I started getting other fashion catalogs. My wife will see me looking at one, and will tease me by saying, what would or would not look good on me. I keep theating to buy an outfit from the catalogs. She then will say, "Yea, sure you will". She doesn't know about my fem side. At least I don't think she does.

Tammietoo
04-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Mine used to tease me a occasionally before she found out about my dressing, now she seems to almost be careful not to say anything that might get me interested/excited...sigh.

Deanna2
04-10-2007, 07:45 PM
My wife doesn't so much tease about wearing a skirt, but hopes that when the kids come over home they don't see me.

shericd7
04-10-2007, 08:08 PM
My xwife would wear one of my skirts or dresses to a family get together,and get a commite on how nice it looked...She would tell them that it was one of my favorites but she got to wear it tonight..