PDA

View Full Version : Inside Gossip

Charlotte23
04-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Firstly thank you for your support and advice. Ive taken on bored everything i could possibly store in my mind :D

To let you know a im nearly 19 Years of age :O young eh. Well like i said i've only just decided to try crossdressing out. I am going to go for the goth, punk style as that is how i dress everyday. Personally i have a big bum, and quite long legs so whether thats an advantage i wouldn't know. LOL. At the moment im not sure whether its something i would like to keep a secret or maybe tell close ones. However i do feel strongly fem inside. What im worried about if CDing for me turns into an obsession would it effect my life in such as a relationship. Being honest i dont want to keep secrets from my partner (if i ever get one) so from experiance is it easy to find someone who will support you all the way ?

nataliecd77
04-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Well,
In my experineces It isn't the easiest thing to find other partners that are accepting of alternative lifestlyes. Although I always thought that it was more worthwhile to find someone who accpeted me for ho I AM not who they think or want me to be. As I am also bisexual I had a long wait to find my perfect match, but I did and it is the best thing I ever could have found!
In my opinion if you feel the need to dress now it will occur sometime again even if it goes away for awhile. That being the case you're better off to take the time and loook for someone accepting of you for you, including all your eccentricies.
Nathan

MsJanessa
04-09-2007, 05:31 PM
no honey its not easy to find someone who will accept your cding BUT it is a lot easier to find someone if you are up front from the beginning than if you keep it from them and spring it on them later in the relationship

Brianna Lovely
04-09-2007, 05:46 PM
I would suggest going back and reading as many past threads as you can. There is so much knowledge posted in these forums, that you can learn from.

Once you have a little information, you can start looking into yourself, to try to bring out who you are and what path through like, you want to take.

Rikkicn
04-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Firstly thank you for your support and advice. Ive taken on bored everything i could possibly store in my mind :D

To let you know a im nearly 19 Years of age :O young eh. Well like i said i've only just decided to try crossdressing out. I am going to go for the goth, punk style as that is how i dress everyday. Personally i have a big bum, and quite long legs so whether thats an advantage i wouldn't know. LOL. At the moment im not sure whether its something i would like to keep a secret or maybe tell close ones. However i do feel strongly fem inside. What im worried about if CDing for me turns into an obsession would it effect my life in such as a relationship. Being honest i dont want to keep secrets from my partner (if i ever get one) so from experiance is it easy to find someone who will support you all the way ?

Some say it is difficult to find partner willing to accept alternative life styles. I think that can be true but it's also true that there are many, many men and women that lead alternative life styles of many kinds. I live in San Francisco and hang out in Santa Cruz and their are all kinds of communities where you would be warmly welcomed and likely to meet a partner.
You generally won't find these people in the corporate world, going to mainstream movies, organized churches or a Wall Mart. You're more like to find then in big cities, West coast, Health food stores and at war protests.
Finding your local Pagan community will get you started and it will be more fun than you can image. Many Pagan women just adore femme men.

Have fun

tbriannag
04-09-2007, 07:13 PM
im 19 too, and in my experience it is rather difficult to find someone who will truly accept all of you. however if its how you really feel, you should go for it and do what you want to do.

sandra-leigh
04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
im 19 too, and in my experience it is rather difficult to find someone who will truly accept all of you.

Took me close to 35 years to find someone who would accept even major parts of me... and that was without crossdressing in the mix (I didn't know I was a CD back then.) Finding the right person can be hard for anyone, CD or not.

kathy gg
04-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Charlotte you sound like a very cool person...if you are into goth/punk/emo chances are you will find a girl in that community more open than just a *regular* girl. Now, not saying regular girls are not out there, but if being all normal is something important to them ..then yes chances are not great for finding some *girl next door *will be difficult.

Everytime I have been to goth events in our city the young goth grrls are very open minded and into more androgenous guys anyway. The younger girls who are into that scene are for sure going to *get* or find it sexy the whole boys wearing make up thing...just like a few of us did in the 80's when new wave was the big thing and old alternative ruled...{cure/depeche ect, ect}

Now it does get tricky when the goth boy is a little further along than jsut eyeliner and low rise jeans...but still you have a really good chane if you find a kind of left -of-center-type of girl who is a little different herself. The truth is alot of the membes here who are conservative or older woudl probably never have dated a girl like me {and trust me I wrote the *left of center book!} but us kinky -weird-odd-pervy girls are out there ....we are jsut hiding under our black little rocks.

Godo luck!