PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for Not Posting Much Lately

Paula Thomas
04-10-2007, 10:59 AM
I am sorry for how long this post is, but I am trying to put off working on taxes (and I have not posted here much lately).

I am sorry for no posting much lately, but about 3 months ago I got caught up in a “reduction in force” at my company, and I am looking for a new job.

Unfortunately, I am in a relatively specialized occupation, and job opportunities are rare enough so that it can easily take 6 months to get a new job.

I finally decided that since my wife was working, and I was getting frustrated at looking for a new job, that I would finally go out and buy a GG outfit to wear around the house.

My wife is very supportive, and I wear nail polish (but not too noticeable since I am not “out” except to my wife), and panties most of the time, but I have not told her about the shorts, skort or top mentioned below).

A couple of months ago I bought GG tennis shoes to wear, and anklet (?) socks to go with them.

About three weeks ago, I bought a GG pair of jeans (size 16 stretch - and the waist had to do a lot of it), and cut them down to shorts (an inch or so below the crotch, hemmed with “no-stitch” glue-tape) to wear doing outside yard work & walking the dog, to bring my tan-line further up my legs. And I have become accustomed to doing so.

Yesterday, I finally bought a skort (shorts that look like a skirt), and sleeveless top.

So, here I sit, doing laundry, wearing toenail polish (noticeably pink (Revlon - Blushed, No. 140), open-toed sandals (men’s, but almost identical to GG’s) so I can see my pink toenails, panties, skort, sleeveless top, and 38 A bra (with inserts to fill out the cups).

I LOVE IT.

However, looking in the mirror, it shows that I need to lose weight (a bunch), around my waist.

If I did that, the A cup is livable - gives a definite GG shape (although if I get implants, I would have a B cup minimum (which is explainable if in DRAB), although I would prefer a C cup (and I would not care if the explanation was too plausible - I would happily deal with it)).

I hope everyone else is having a great day.

P.S. - It turned colder than normal here after some days in the 80’s and will return to the 80‘s soon, and my wife does not want to turn the heat in the house back on. I now understand better why she takes a sweater with her when we go to restaurants (I kind of wish I had bought a sweater-set also).

TV Wannabe
04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
My remedy, lose some weight then buy some forms or improvise padding, next step is to come out completely with your wife and tell her everything, I think when you hide things from an S.O. it just puts tension on the relationship even if its not visible.

good luck